helix9

Cave of Courtship

I've got my nhiostrife currently loaded with the 6-6-6-6-6 format and it asks for the standard sweets/shinies, so I'm unsure whether any of them are repelling it. Does anyone have a fleshcrown showing up at their cave? Since it has the same primary/secondary as nhiostrife, there must be some way to differentiate the two...

As expected, reloading the cave a bit after the hour gave me a new dragon:

• 6-6-6-6-6 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
And this time I am happy because contrary to my recent visitors, this one is not satisfied when all categories are at the same level.

So let's experiment a bit:

• 6-6-6-7-6 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 7-6-6-7-6 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 6-7-6-7-6 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 6-6-7-7-6 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 6-6-6-7-7 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 6-6-6-7-8 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
So here we have something interesting: the white dragon does not mind if there are as many misc items as there are sweets, but there should be no more than that. Also, the other kinds of items (mana, meat, shinies) should be in lower quantity than the sweets. The undine did not have the same behavior and did not mind if all items were in equal quantity.

Day: 4

My Dragon: Silver

Visiting Dragon: Nhiostrife (something like that), then Brimstone

Attempts:

29-1-0-30-0 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

40-1-0-40-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. She left to find a dragon with more meat.

This is where the Brimstone came

40-1-0-40-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Notes: I don't know why these dragons that want shinies are showing up. I don't have any! If the one meat is attracting them I will be sad because I want a shadow walker and I like the little lizard I have in the cave, but I'll get him outta there if I have to.

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

Ah, looks like Nebulas do the same thing as well!

6-6-6-6-6 - A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

So...

7-6-6-6-6 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

7-7-6-6-6 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

7-6-7-6-6 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

7-6-6-7-6 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

7-6-6-6-7 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

7-7-7-6-6 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

7-7-6-7-6 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

7-7-6-6-7 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

So Nebulas don't seem to mind extra shinies but don't really like sweets or misc in excess. This is definitely important since there are three(!) other dragons that have mana/meat combos (and the dragon I ultimately want to attract).

Notes: I don't know why these dragons that want shinies are showing up. I don't have any! If the one meat is attracting them I will be sad because I want a shadow walker and I like the little lizard I have in the cave, but I'll get him outta there if I have to.

That's probably because we are all getting random visitors every hour. What you have in your cave does not matter.

We cannot attract any specific dragon (yet). We can only observe what each breed likes and does not like, so that we learn more about them. That should help us to select the right mix of items so that we have a chance to get what we want at the end of this event.

Learning more about each breed is the main point of this thread. wink.gif If we share our discoveries (not only what each breed likes, but also what they do not like), then we may all have a better chance to attract a specific breed at the end of this event.

EDIT: one more hour has passed...

• 6-6-6-6-6 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 6-6-6-7-6 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 6-6-6-7-7 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 6-6-6-7-8 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 7-6-6-7-7 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 6-7-6-7-7 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 6-6-7-7-7 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
Yet another interesting case: she doesn't mind if the misc. items (secondary preference) are at the same level as the sweets. But the three other categories (magic, meat, shinies) break the deal.

I don't know how to summarize that for all breeds. Maybe "primary", "secondary", "tolerated" (or "ignored"?) The latter may be the same as the secondary preference (as is the case for the balloon here), may not exist for some breeds, or may match more than one category for some other breeds.

This "tolerated" list is something that we should explore for all breeds, because this is the only way to differentiate some of them. There are only 20 combinations of primary and secondary preferences while there are around 100 breeds of dragons. If any of the 4 non-primary categories can also be tolerated or not (= no problem if they reach the same level as the primary), then that would multiply the combinations by 16, which is more than enough. So we should focus our analysis on this now...

Edited by Bugzilla

Visiting Dragon: Desipis

Attempts:

• 3-2-2-2-2 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. P=Mana, S=Meat

Testing Repulse

• 3-2-3-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana. Does not like shinies being the same amount as Prime.
  • 3-2-2-3-2 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. Is okay with sweets being the same amount as prime.
  • 3-2-2-2-3 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. Is okay with Misc. being the same amount as Prime.
  • 3-2-2-3-3 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. Is okay with Mana, Sweet and Misc. all being the same amount.
  • 3-3-2-3-3 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. Does not like Meat being the same amount as Mana.
  • Results: Has only one Repulse: Shinies. (Tolerates Sweet and Misc.)

------------------------------------------

Visiting Dragon: Grave

Attempts:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - Seems to tolerate all item types, and is okay with secondary being the same amount as primary.
Edited by Kyann

Day 4: 30/0/30/26/30 attracted a Desipis - Liked the collection of mana, needs more meat.

- Also, got a Nhiostrife Wyvern at 40/0/40/26/0, mildy interested, wants more sweets.

- And now the Pyralspite it's back. Wants more shinies even if I am at 40 right now. Secondary it's misc

Edited by Shirubia

3-2-2-2-2 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
Ah... Very good point. There is no need to have 6 items in each category. Two in each is enough, as long as there are more than 6 items in total.

Results: Has only one Repulse: Shinies.
Instead of "repulse" that I used yesterday, now I prefer to take the positive point of view and use "tolerated" or something similar (suggestions are welcome) because I see that some dragons do not mind if all categories are at the same level or if their secondary preference is at the same level as their primary. I prefer to say something like "tolerated: (same as secondary)" instead of "repulse: (all except secondary)".

But in the end, the result is the same. Maybe "repulse" could be more useful once we need to select a specific breed and repulse the other ones with the same primary and secondary preferences? I don't know...

The dragons are changing more than once an hour now. Is this happening to other people?
They seem to change once per hour for me (a bit after the hour).

If we want to analyze this easily, then I suggest the following relatively simple procedure:

• 1. Start with everything at 2-2-2-2-2.
  • 2a. If the visitor likes the collection, then you can immediately derive the primary and secondary preferences, and you know that all 4 non-primary categories are tolerated (= no repulse).

The test can probably stop here for that breed.

2b. If the visitor is only mildly interested, increase the primary and have something like 2-2-2-2-3 (if the primary is the misc items).

Save the changes.

3. You will then know the primary and secondary preferences, but you still have to play with the other ones to check which ones are tolerated or not (= accepted at the same level as the primary)4. Pick one of the 4 non-primary kinds of things, increase its number to 3 and save.
  • 5a. If the visitor is still interested (not just mildly), then this is "tolerated/accepted/whatever-name-you-prefer" (or if you prefer: not in the repulse list). You can keep it at 3 and test the next one.
  • 5b. If the visitor is only mildly interested, then remove the item that you have just added and increase the next category that you want to test.
6. Repeat step 4 for the 4 kinds of items that are not the primary preference.With only a few tests, it should be possible to analyze quickly the breeds that we see.

EDIT: one more hour has passed, I just got a Canopy so here is what I tested:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

(mildly interested, so now I have to go to step 2b and increase the sweets)

• 2-2-2-3-2 - A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

(now I know the primary and secondary preferences; it's time to test all 4 non-primary categories)

• 3-2-2-3-2 - A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

(magic not tolerated, I remove what I just added and check the next one: meat)

• 2-3-2-3-2 - A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

(same issue: I remove it and test the next one: shinies)

• 2-2-3-3-2 - A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

(same issue: I remove it and test the last one: misc)

• 2-2-2-3-3 - A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

(OK, that one is tolerated/accepted)

Conclusion for canopy dragons:

- primary: sweets,

- secondary: misc,

- tolerated: only misc. // or repulse: magic, meat, shinies

Edited by Bugzilla

I think the Nebula repulses are inaccurate; I've got one visiting now, and she didn't care about any of the other items until I maxed out Shinies (which she didn't seem to like). I lowered the amount of Sweets and Misc but it wasn't until I lowered Shinies again that she was fully interested again. Stats:

My dragon: Blusang (CB)

Visiting dragon: Nebula

Notes:

• No particular theme to the items.
Attempts:
  • 36-38-28-39-30 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

• 40-38-28-39-30 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 40-38-28-40-30 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 40-38-28-40-40 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 40-38-40-40-40 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

• 40-38-40-37-40 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

• 40-38-40-37-37 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

• 40-38-37-37-37 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Maybe it depends on the cave? Or the ratio overall? Helix9 what cave is your dragon in?

@Bugzilla , Oh, you mean instead of listing what the dragon didn't like, you'd prefer to list what the dragon was okay with? So if the dragon was okay with shinies and misc being the same amount as primary want, I'd say, "Tolerated shinies and misc" Right?

Also, made an observation that I think may or may not be key... all guesswork right now.

I've noticed a four classes of dragons so far and I feel it may lead to our ultimate goal of obtaining the correct dragon in the end. (There may be more... but I cannot be sure)

1. Dragons that are okay with all item types being the same quantity.

2. Dragons that are okay with all item types being the same quantity EXCEPT for their secondary want, that they prefer to be one less than their prime. (Noticed this one not too long ago.)

3. Dragons that are okay with some specific item types being the same as their prime, but not okay with other specific items types being equal to their prime. (In other words, they only tolerate some things, but not all.)

4. Four is the same as three, except, this one prefers secondary to be lower than primary want.

So it may be important to note if the dragon was okay with their secondary being equal, or preferred it as less. Course, some of this is obvious if the person starts with 2-2-2-2-2. This is probably what would separates dragons with the same primary and secondary.

Edited by Kyann

If we want to analyze this easily, then I suggest the following relatively simple procedure:

1. Start with everything at 2-2-2-2-2.

2a. If the visitor likes the collection, then you can immediately derive the primary and secondary preferences, and you know that all 4 non-primary categories are tolerated (= no repulse).

The test can probably stop here for that breed.

2b. If the visitor is only mildly interested, increase the primary and have something like 2-2-2-2-3 (if the primary is the misc items).

Save the changes.

3. You will then know the primary and secondary preferences, but you still have to play with the other ones to check which ones are tolerated or not (= accepted at the same level as the primary)

4. Pick one of the 4 non-primary kinds of things, increase its number to 3 and save.

5a. If the visitor is still interested (not just mildly), then this is "tolerated/accepted/whatever-name-you-prefer" (or if you prefer: not in the repulse list). You can keep it at 3 and test the next one.

5b. If the visitor is only mildly interested, then remove the item that you have just added and increase the next category that you want to test.

6. Repeat step 4 for the 4 kinds of items that are not the primary preference.

With only a few tests, it should be possible to analyze quickly the breeds that we see.

Went ahead and put this up in the first post if that's cool with you, and started adding some of the tolerated/repulsed items to the list. If there are any typos let me know.

Maybe it depends on the cave? Or the ratio overall? Helix9 what cave is your dragon in?

Thread's moving fast between posts, lol. My skywing is in the default Cave. I hope it's not because of the low vs high number of objects since I see you're experimenting on the high range.

Edited by helix9

@Bugzilla , Oh, you mean instead of listing what the dragon didn't like, you'd prefer to list what the dragon was okay with? So if the dragon was okay with shinies and misc being the same amount as primary want, I'd say, "Tolerated shinies and misc" Right?
Yes, that's what I meant.

Regarding the four classes of dragons that you describe, we have to wait until we have more data, because for the moment we have only analyzed the tolerated/repulsed criteria for a few breeds. For the moment I prefer this simple model:

- each breed has one primary and one secondary preference

- each breed can tolerate or not tolerate any of the four non-primary item types (just a yes or no for each of them)

But maybe you are right and not all combinations of tolerated/repulsed item types exist. If only a few combinations are possible (e.g., all, only secondary, all but secondary), then it would be better to group them in a few classes as you describe.

@helix9: thanks a lot!

EDIT : but please correct the entries for balloon and canopy dragons in the first post. Both of these breeds have "tolerate" for their secondary preference and "repulse" for the other three.

Edited by Bugzilla

Ah, now this is interesting:

Visiting dragon: Nebula

Notes:

• I dropped the Mana by 1 so it was possible to exceed it with the other categories
Attempts:
  • 39-38-37-37-40 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

• 39-38-37-37-39 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 39-38-37-39-39 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 39-38-37-40-39 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

• 39-38-37-39-40 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

• 39-38-39-39-39 – A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

Now I'm just confused. Maybe it has to do with the overall ratio of non-favored items to favored items? Theory: Primary items count for double compared to Secondary. I'll try and test this.

A Golden Wyvern visited today ... OOOOH!

I've got higher mana and misc than anything else since that's what she wants. If I leave it now I'm happy with the Wyvern tongue.gif

My Dragon: Silver

Visiting Dragon: Nhiostrife (something like that), then Brimstone

Attempts:

29-1-0-30-0 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

40-1-0-40-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. She left to find a dragon with more meat.

This is where the Brimstone came

40-1-0-40-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Just checked up on it and decided to add this... I'm starting to get really confused.

40-0-0-40-0 - A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

40-10-0-40-0 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

40-0-0-40-0 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

40-0-40-40-0 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

40-0-40-39-0 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

39-0-40-39-0 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

39-0-40-40-0 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

@Kareeah_Indaga: from what I see in your list, I would conclude:

- primary: mana

- secondary: meat

- tolerated or not: tolerated (= accepted at the same level as the primary): sweets, misc // repulse (= not accepted at the same level): shinies // unknown because not tested at the same level: meat

EDIT : but please correct the entries for balloon and canopy dragons in the first post.  Both of these breeds have "tolerate" for their secondary preference and "repulse" for the other three.

Added those. Though I am concerned that both of them look essentially the same, and they might even have to differentiate on another level ohmy.gif *plays Inception music*

I was also testing a deep sea, but then it changed to a teimarr in the middle. D: I might never get a full check finished.

My Dragon: Skywing

Visiting Dragon: Teimarr

Attempts:

5-5-5-5-5 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat. (does not like them equal)

5-6-5-5-5 - It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies. (shinies secondary)

5-6-6-5-5 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat. (does not tolerate shinies)

6-6-5-5-5 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat. (does not tolerate mana)

5-6-5-6-5 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat. (does not tolerate sweets)

5-6-5-5-6 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat. (does not tolerate misc)

Conclusions: Teimarrs hate ALL the things!

Edited by helix9

Yet another hour has passed, my old friend the bright pink is back:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 2-3-2-2-2 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 2-3-2-3-2 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

=> sweets can match the level of the meat (tolerated)

• 3-3-2-3-2 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

=> magic cannot match the level of the meat (repulsed)

• 2-3-3-3-2 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

=> shinies cannot match the level of the meat (repulsed)

• 2-3-2-3-3 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

=> misc. items can match the level of the meat (tolerated)

Conclusion for bright pink: Primary: meat, Secondary: sweets, Tolerated: sweets & misc, Repulsed: magic & shinies.

I'll stop my analysis for a few hours (night time). If anybody could check that they get the same results for bright pinks also at higher levels, that would be great.

My Dragon: Golden Wyvern

Visiting Dragon: Nhiostrife Wyvern

Attempts:

• Magic/Meat/Shinies/Sweets/Misc (Main Sweets, Secondary Shinies)
  • 2-2-2-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. Does not like all item types being the same amount.
  • 1-1-2-2-1 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. Does not like secondary want being the same value as primary want.
  • 1-2-1-2-1 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies. Tolerates Meat being same value as primary.
  • 2-2-1-2-1 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. Does not tolerate Mana being the same value as prime.
  • 1-2-1-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. Tolerates Misc.

Repulse: Magic

Tolerates Meats and Misc.

Results: Prefers secondary want to be at least one less than primary want, does not like magic being the same value as primary want.

Edited by Kyann

Hey, this is some high-level investigation! laugh.gif

I'm using a bred White, and this is what I got:

A Red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den.

• 2-2-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat."
  • 2-3-2-2-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more mana."
  • 3-3-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat." (Mana repulsed)
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more mana." (Shinies tolerated)
  • 2-3-2-3-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat." (Sweets repulsed)
  • 2-3-2-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more mana." (Misc tolerated)

Conclusion for Red:

Primary: meat, Secondary: mana, Tolerated: shinies & misc, Repulsed: mana & sweets.

And my visits seem to change at every hour.

Visiting dragon: Falconiform

Notes:

• There doesn't seem to be a point system like I theorized. Oh well!
  • Falconiforms seem to be unpicky—any or all other categories can be equal to the Primary (Meat), so long as they don't exceed it in numbers individually she seems to be happy.
Attempts:

• 36-38-37-28-38 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 24-37-36-27-35 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 15-37-36-16-24 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 9-37-33-8-18 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 3-36-15-2-8 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 0-2-2-2-0 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 0-2-2-0-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 0-2-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 3-2-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 2-2-2-3-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 2-2-2-2-3 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

• 2-3-2-2-3 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 2-3-2-3-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 3-3-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 2-4-2-4-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 2-4-2-2-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-2-2-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 2-4-2-4-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-2-4-2 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-2-4-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-1-4-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-0-4-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-4-4-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 4-4-5-4-4 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

My silver tinsel's visitors have been:

Desipis - more meat

Red - more meat

Waterhorse - ?

Bleeding moon - more misc

Red - more misc

Pyralspite - more misc

Day: Feb 17

My Dragon: CB Electric *please note if you attracted more than one breed and the combination that attracted them

Visiting Dragon: Imperial Fleshcrowne

Interested Message: A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Attempts:

• 30/40-30/40-30/40-30/40-30/40 - Grave
  • 20/40-40/40-20/40-40/40-31/40 - Imperial Fleshcrowne
Notes:

What was in your cave at the start of the day? Primary category/color? Category you had none of? -

Random observations, ideas, or statements? Theory or hypothesis? -

Questions? -

Not doing any more decorating tonignt, so no cave changes.

More dragon visitors:

Bright Pink: Mildly interested. Left for more meat.

Golden Wyvern, mildly interested. Left for more shinies.

Ember, mildly interested. Left for more shinies.