helix9

Cave of Courtship

Day: 2

My Dragon: Breed here Falconiform

Visiting Dragon: Breed here

Attempts:

• 13-20-13-1-19 - A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 13-20-13-1-20 - A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of miscellaneous items, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 13-13-13-1-18 - A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of miscellaneous items, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
Notes:

The strange thing is that with the same combo 13-20-13-1-20 I also had a message with an harvest liking my miscellaneous collection but looking for more sweets.

My Dragon: My CB green Nebula, High Lord Megatron.

The Visitors:

Day 1: Black dragon, remained grumpy over the levels of meat and mana.

Day 2: Pyralspite, likes shinies and misc, remains on "interested, but..."

Strangely I also had a Harvest dragon pop by today asking for sweets. Do the mates change or something?

Edited by 666akatsuki

My Dragon: whiptail

Visiting Dragon: shadow walker

Attempts:

• 0-0-0-0-20 - A shadow walker dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of miscellaneous items, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 0-0-0-10-20 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 0-0-0-20-20 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 4-0-0-20-20 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
Notes: Maxing out miscellaneous brought a shadow walker, but she wanted sweets. Adding sweets caused her to lose some interest, though. Will try maxing out sweets again tomorrow and see how she likes it. Edited by miaou

My Dragon Species: Winter

Visiting Dragon: Bright Pink

Item Ratio:* Magic - 15/20; Meat- 5/20; Shinies - 17/20; Sweets - 17/20; Misc. - 15/20

Message: A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

*I'm not attempting to draw certain dragons or see different results, I'm just decorating my cave so I like how it looks.

I'm using a vampire dragon and vampires can't breed so I don't know what will happen in the long run...

Day 1, my dragon attracted a nebula who wanted more meat than shinies.

Day 2, it was an Imperial Flesh Crown who wanted more shinies ;o

Edited by Clara (:

My Dragon Species: Swallowtail (CB)

Visiting Dragon: Copper

Item Ratio:* Everything to the max

Message: A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Yesterday, I had an Undine with everything maxed out.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

My Dragon: Gold (CB)

Visiting Dragon: Teimarr

Attempts:

• 20-0-8-20-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 10-19-20-10-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 10-20-20-10-0 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 19-20-20-10-0 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 20-20-20-10-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 19-20-20-19-0 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 19-20-20-20-0 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 19-20-20-19-19 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 19-20-20-19-20 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Notes: The last attempt shows that she doesn't mind if more shinies are added, contrary to what happens with magic and sweets.

My Dragon: Magi

Visiting Dragon: Grave

Attempts:

• 19/20 Magic, 20/20 Meat, 20/20 Shinies, 19/20 Sweets, 19/20 Miscellaneous

"A Grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

Visiting Dragon: Golden Wyvern

Attempts:

• 19/20 Magic, 20/20 Meat, 19/20 Shinies, 20/20 Sweets, 19/20 Miscellaneous

Did mot get to write down the message, as it switched back to the Grave dragon on refresh. It did say "mildly interested."

Notes: I wonder if we do all lollipops for sweets if we would attract a different dragon than using all carrots? smile.gif

I had a Frostbite dragon drop by yesterday. I think I had an equal same number of all items. (10/10/10/10/10).

I chose one of my oldest dragons, Mister Puff the Magi Dragon.

I am loving this event! So much fun!

Edited by missy_

My Dragon: guardian

Visiting Dragon: nhiostrife wyvern

Attempts: 1

• 20-5-20-3-16 - A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
Notes: Been playing around (but didn't keep track until now) but never received more than a mildly interested

My Dragon: Tri-Horn

Visiting Dragon: Red

Attempts: 1

• 20-20-20-20-20 - A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
Notes: I actually got a couple of messages because I saved after every few bits added, but all messages were the same, so I didn't bother listing them as "attempts."

Day: 1

My Dragon: Silver Tinsel

Visiting Dragon: Waterhorse

Attempts:

• 10-7-10-10-8 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shines, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 0-10-0-8-0 -She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shines.
Notes:

Second attempt was result of attempting to attract a Bright Pink.

Silver Dragon. Got a red dragon the first day (10/10 magic), a waterhorse today.

Day: 2 (day 1 for me I missed yesterday ! )

Location: MURP I think Its cave bred ?? (I wasnt really paying attention lol)

My Dragon: Copper

Visiting Dragon: Shadowwalker

Attempts: about 10 by now but with very little changes

A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

anddd

A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.

Are the only two status' things I have been getting

Each mate has a primary need (what they ask for initially) and a secondary (what they ask for when the primary is met until secondary surpasses the primary). These are what I've discovered from the thread so far...

Ones without both categories stated or which order that are in

None

By primary/secondary

Questions: Is it dependent on biome, male breed, or color of decorations? Does each have a specific ratio of primary/secondary? A minimum number if them? Will only one be available on the last day in places with multiple results? Will it be random?

Mana/Meat: Black, Desipis, Nebula, Frostbite,

Mana/Shines: Undine

Mana/Sweets:

Mana/Mis.:

Meat/Shines: Falconiform, Teimarr, and Coper

Meat/Sweets: Bright Pink

Meat/Mis.:

Meat/Mana: Red

Shines/Meat: Ember and Grave

Shines/Sweets: Waterhorse

Shines/Mis.: Brimstone, Pillow, and Pyralspite

Shines/Mana: Golden W

Sweets/Meat: Deep Sea and Harvest

Sweet/Shines: Nhiostrife and Fleshcrown

Sweets/Mis.: Canopy, Balloon, and Gold-horned Tangar

Sweets/Mana: Shadow Walker and White

Mis./Meat: Bleeding Moon

Mis./Shines:

Mis./Sweets:

Mis./Mana:

Edited by JBluewind

My Dragon: Frilled

Visiting Dragon: Pyralspite

Attempts: 20-20-20-20-20

Notes: A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

Was actually more playing around with decorating than attempting to lure a different lady dragon, but different ratios & items made no more difference today than yesterday.

I think we can say that any dragon who had enough X on day 1 requires 10 of X. Any that says they have enough on day 2 requires 20 of X.

Therefor the 'primary' is actually the lower number requirement than the 'secondary'.

Edited by zenkaty

Not necessarily. The primary is what they ask for and will not ask for anything else until that need as met. Speaking from my last 2 days experiments, the highest and second highest category in cave determines what is attracted that day with some random generations if it's less cut and dry. Tomorrow, I will be filling my cave with 30 shines and 29 magic as my first mix with the new box to see if I attract a Golden W. or something with those requirements. If not, I'll compare what I do attract to the lists being compiled to see if there is any correlation between the first cave mix of the day and the attracted dragon. Perhaps that explains why some primary/secondary mixes are requested by more than one dragon. They might be attracted originally by the initial value of 3 categories, all 5, or percentages that their required categories take up. Would be awesome if my theory pans out and even if it doesn't, it will eliminate 1 option for the pattern.

We still doing this?

Day: 3

My Dragon: Vampire

Visiting Dragon: Deep Sea Dragon

Attempts:

• 10-20-22-19-14 - A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 10-26-22-19-14 -A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 10-26-30-19-16 - A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
Notes:

She first started with A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies. before I did anything to change my cave.

I had 10, 20, 15, 19, 14

And I think I'm going to see what happens when I get max with something that the dragon doesn't want lol

My Dragon: Silver

Visiting Dragon: Shadow Walker

Attempts:

• 30-2-0-30-0 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 30-0-0-30-0 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 29-0-0-30-0 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 29-1-0-30-0 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
Notes: When I take away 1 mana, she goes off to find a dragon with more, however she is interested, not just mildly. When I put it back she is again only mildly interested. I'm sticking with the final one, only because it maxes her interest apparently and also the 1 meat is a lizard that I refuse to get rid of :3 Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

My Dragon: CB Sweetling

Visiting Dragon: Undine

Attempts:

• 15-12-20-10-20 - A undine dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 23-7-28-9-20 - A undine dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 30-7-28-9-27 - A undine dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 30-15-30-19-27 - A undine dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.
Notes: Well, looks like she wants more mana. Tough luck, I went up to 30 already! rolleyes.gif

Day: 3

My Dragon: Balloon 

Visiting Dragon: Waterhorse

Message: It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets. (30 shines, 29 magic)

Notes: Attempted to attract specific dragon with surprising results! Placed blue items in cave in categories associated with Golden W. Used the following items:

Number (column/row as appears on mobile) description

Magic

x8 (5/3) light and dark blue scales

x8 (2/1) light blue crystal

x21 (3/3) aqua blue crystal

Shines

x1 (1/13) blue dragonfly

x1 (4/1) blue bead

x1 (2/15) diamond ring

x5 (4/3) dark blue rock

x6 (4/14) aqua rock

x16 (3/5) aqua single scale

While this did not attract the expected Golden W., the items DID attract a dragon with a color pallet matching the items chosen! This theory coincides with my day 1 Undine (I took a screen shot of the cave and the colors that day did match up to undine. I don't know what my initial items were yesterday). Does this mean that the dragon of the day is chosen based on the dominant color of the initial decorations used in the cave that day (with randomly chosen dragon when several possible dragons match the pallet) or a combination of dominate category used and color pallet? Will try attracting a dragon tomorrow with single category of items all in their dominant color and report results.

Which do you guys think I should try tomorrow?

Golden W: gold scales on 4/12 in shiny

Or

Red: red crabs in meat

Edited by JBluewind

My Dragon: cb Bluesang

Visiting Dragon: nhiostrife wyvern

Attempts:

• [1]20-13-20-20-9 - A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

[2]20-13-20-23-9 - A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

[3]20-13-22-23-9- A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

[4]20-13-23-23-9- A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

[5]20-13-30-23-9 - A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

30-13-30-23-24 - A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.Notes: I used lots of purple grapes yesterday and many blue'ish items, which would fit Bluewinds theory BUT yesterday I attracted a bright pink and I had next to no pink items.

I'll leave a screenie of the way things are in my cave right now. If there is truth to ghe colour theory it should attrackt another blueish dragon tomorrow

Screenie

Edited by Laura-Lana

My Dragon: Magma

Visiting Dragon: Imperial Fleshcrown

Attempts:

• 9-4-1-10-6 - A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 9-4-10-10-6 - A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Notes: Unfortunately since this is my first day of the event, it looks like I've maxed out on shinies... Also, tried changing ratio by lowering some of the other categories --> same message.

Ohh, this morning Gerald has attracted a female falconiform

My Dragon: Breed here Falconiform

Visiting Dragon: Breed here Falconiform

Attempts:

• 13-11-13-1-18 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 13-19-13-1-18 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Notes: