helix9

Cave of Courtship

Day: 1

My Dragon Species: White

Visiting Dragon: Pyralspite

Item Ratio: 10 Magic only

Message: A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

After adding shiny stuff and all but meat (1 meat only), it's still a Pyralspite lurking his cave.

Location: standard cave...? didn't think there were any others :o

My Dragon Species: Vampire

Visiting Dragon: Waterhorse

Item Ratio: 10 Magic, nothing else

Message: A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

I haven't really been thinking this through and so far I'm just adding whatever looks nice. Can't wait to see how this goes! C:

Edited by Noivern

My Dragon Species: Gray

Visiting Dragon: Balloon

Item Ratio: 10 magic:6 meat:10 shinies:8 sweets:8 misc

Message: A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

My Dragon Species: Tri-Horn

Visiting Dragon: Frostbite

Item Ratio: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 (yes, maxed out xd.png)

Message: A frostbite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

I have 10 shinies

And 10 meatpieces

How even can I attract it? D:

My Nocturne is attracting a Grave, too. She can play picky female suitor all she wants, my dragon is in this for hoarding the loots.

I would like to update the template so that we all list more than one attempt. But if you do not want to try multiple times and you only list one attempt, then it should be a message in which the visiting dragon is interested and likes the main collection. Other messages are less useful because they do not always allow us to see what are the main and secondary types of things that the visiting dragon is looking for.

[b]Day:[/b] day of event
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]My dragon:[/b] [u]Breed here[/u] (CB or not)
[b]Visiting dragon:[/b] [u]Breed here[/u]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Attempts[/b]: (numbers are: Magic - Meat - Shinies - Sweets - Misc.)
[LIST]
[*]0-0-0-0-0 - 
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[*]0-0-0-0-0 - (include at least one message in which the dragon is "interested", not just mildly)
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[/LIST]

Day:1

My Dragon Species:Blusang

Visiting Dragon:Copper

Item Ratio:

8-9-0-0-0 A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.(This is when I didn't have a single shiny in my cave)

9-9-0-0-0 A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Then I got rid of all the magic items.

0-7-7-0-0 Copper wants more shinies.(I forgot to copy the exact message, so I'm not sure if she's interested or mildly interested xd.png )

My Dragon Species: Verdigris Copper

Visiting Dragon: Balloon

Item Ratio:

6:6:6:9:10 "A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

6:6:6:10:10 "A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."

7:7:7:10:10 "A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."

Conclusion: The Balloon dragon has Sweets as its primary want, and Miscellaneous as its secondary want. The secondary want cannot be satisfied by having it at 10/10 items.

Does anyone think we should make a spreadsheet with this?

Or combine it with the one Mo7 made, because that one doesn't include specific ratios. I dunno, just a thought.

My Dragon Species: Frilled

Visiting Dragon: pyralspite

Item Ratio: 10/10 shrine 10/10 misc

Message: A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

no idea what to do here.. maxed on misc items. If I remove ONE shinies, it says A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Edited by ubflash

My Dragon Species:Golden Wyvern

Visiting Dragon:Red

Item Ratio:All 10/10

A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Question: On the last day, if the dragons decides to stay, is it yours to keep?

My Dragon Species: Brute

Visiting Dragon: Gold-horned Tangar

Item Ratio: 10 sweets, 10 misc, 0 others

Message: A gold-horned tangar comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

It's not possible to get more Misc... or less others. If I reduce sweets, she says she wants more sweets :/

My Dragon Species: green nebula

Visiting Dragon: bright pink

Item Ratio: magic 6/10, meat 10/10, shiny 1/10, sweets 10/10, misc 0/10

Message: A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

My dragon: Ice (CB)

Visiting dragon: Golden Wyvern

Attempts: (numbers are: Magic - Meat - Shinies - Sweets - Misc.)

• 10-0-0-0-0 - A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 10-6-10-7-9 - A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 9-6-9-7-9 - A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 6-6-10-7-9 - A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 10-6-6-7-9 - A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 4-6-3-7-9 -A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 0-6-10-7-9 -A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
Notes: It seems GW is attracted by mana and shinies. Also it looks like she is overaly more interested in mana, although for now when there's less shinies than mana she wants more shinies ._. Edited by _smoczyca_

My dragon: Golden Wyvern

Visiting dragon: Bleeding Moon

Item ratio: Magic: 8/10, Meat: 10/10, Shinies: 10/10, Sweets: 1/10, Misc: 5/10

Notes: Done several attempts to get a different dragon with no success.

My dragon: Nebula

Visiting dragon: Falconiform

Item ratio: 10/10/9/4/3

Message: "A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies."

If I add one more shiny, she becomes mildly interested and "leaves" to find a dragon with more meat. She's been here all day. I've tried a bunch of different combinations, and the only other dragon I saw was a bright pink, iirc. I changed one thing and she left. I don't even remember what I changed.

Ya know, for a dragon who doesn't want to stay long she sure has stuck around for a long time. I'd like to think she's pacing around the outside of the cave peeking inside once in a while to see if my Nebbie is looking then pretends to leave. |D

My Dragon Species: Radiant Angel

Visiting Dragon:Black

Item Ratio: 10:10:10:10:10

Message: "A black dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

When I had less meat, she asked for more mana. If I remember to post here daily, I'll do it after I max out my items or if another mate comes along.

My Dragon Species: Frilled

Visiting Dragon: Nhiostrife Wyvern

Item Ratio: 10:0:10:10:10

Message: A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Although I played around with the ratios all day, this was the only dragon to drop by, and she was only interested in the sweets and the shinies. If I had 6 of one and 5 of the other, she'd want more of the other, and then she'd want more of the first one, and so on.

So I went and made a pretty heart instead of trying to please her or try to attract another dragon, which hasn't worked yet anyway. tongue.gif

A desipis dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

Holy cow, I WISH I had a dragon as cool as a Desipis visiting my Magma's love nest... instead he has to tolerate a picky Bright Pink who can't decide if she liked meat or sweets.

Bright Pink. HE'S A MAGMA. Poor Azazel, I'm so sorry for subjecting you to this.

Day: Day 1

My Dragon Species: White

Visiting Dragon: Teimarr

Item Ratio:0:10:9:0:0

Message: A teimarr dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Adding another shinies gives me a

A teimarr dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

I would like to update the template so that we all list more than one attempt. But if you do not want to try multiple times and you only list one attempt, then it should be a message in which the visiting dragon is interested and likes the main collection. Other messages are less useful because they do not always allow us to see what are the main and secondary types of things that the visiting dragon is looking for.

[b]Day:[/b] day of event
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]My dragon:[/b] [u]Breed here[/u] (CB or not)
[b]Visiting dragon:[/b] [u]Breed here[/u]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Attempts[/b]: (numbers are: Magic - Meat - Shinies - Sweets - Misc.)
[LIST]
[*]0-0-0-0-0 - 
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[*]0-0-0-0-0 - (include at least one message in which the dragon is "interested", not just mildly)
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[*]0-0-0-0-0 -
[/LIST]

Gotcha! Added this to the first post.

The next batch will be coming in the next ten minutes, so get ready to get testing!

My Dragon: Silver

Visiting Dragon: Pyralspite

Attempts:

• 10-9-3-1-0 - wanted more misc
  • 9-10-10-1-10 - wanted more misc but liked the shinies
  • 0-0-10-0-10 - wanted more misc but liked the shinies
  • 10-5-3-10-3 - (current) wanted more misc
Notes: It didn't matter what I changed, it was always her and she always wanted more shinies or misc unless they were maxed, then if they were she wanted more of the last thing I maxed out (so if misc was maxed then I maxed shinies she wanted more shinies)

Oh god now I'm confused...

Day: 2

My Dragon: Silver

Visiting Dragon: Falconiform Wyvern

Attempts:

• 10-5-3-10-3 - A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
Notes:I was trying to attract a Shadow Walker, but apparently my tiny amount of meat attracted her instead... Darn. Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

My Dragon Species: Pillow

Visiting Dragon: Brimstone

Item Ratio: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Message: A brimstone dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

I'd rather not a brimstone ...

Day: Day 1

My Dragon Species: Gold

Visiting Dragon: Frostbite

Item Ratio: 10/10 on magic items and nothing else

Message: A frostbite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Attempt 2:

A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Item ratio = 10/20 magic, 7/20 misc., 0/0 everything else

After attempting to appeal to the Grave Dragon I got this:

A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Item ratio: 10/20 magic, 7/20 misc., 18/20 shinies, 0/0 everything else.

Attempt 4:

I maxed out the 20/20 the meat, but the dragon still "left to find a dragon with more meat."

Edited by FracturedPoem

I'm 1/20, 10/20, 10/20, 0/20, 0/20 for day two, same as day one, only this time a Black dragon is at my cave instead of a Grave.