helix9

Cave of Courtship

I have an alpine Balloon. All I attract is an Undine regardless of what I use. She also requests Manna and Shinies.

I give up on the game. No matter what I do, or what I decorate my cave with, I only attract a picky Nhiostrife female that isn't happy with ANY what I offer her.

She wants more sweets, I give my cave one more sweets.

After that she wants more shinies, I give my cave one more shiny.

Afterwards she wants more sweets, I give my cave one more sweets.

Exactly like that. Just like that..... all the time.

I wish I would make that up...

But that goes until I maxed out both shiny and sweets, and she's off to search for a dragon with either more sweets or shinies. *Strangles that Nhiostrife*

And NO MATTER how I decorate my cave ... it's always only that Nhiostrife that shows up. Even with a cave full of meat, or magic stuff..... *cries*

Same issue, but a Teimarr for my nebula. Instead of the all I summon is fail button, I want an all I attract is fail, button.

I've got a Imperial Fleshcrowne from the desert.

It attracts a Shadow-Walker so far, but she either wants more sweets or more mana...

Using Cave/Bred Gold, 10/10 in everything

A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Not trying to attract anything in particular, mostly just having fun decorating c':

(screenshot) |D

A CB Falconiform Wyvern with 10/10 shinies and 1/10 meat attracts a Golden Wyvern

"A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana."

My RB attracts a Harvest no matter what I do... off to decorate my cave prettily and ignore that girl...

Okay did a bit of systematical try outs...

I need 6 of whatever to attract a dragon so I fiddled with different combos to achieve 6 things

For my bred RB the results are as follows:

6 of the same -> Harvest

3-3 combos -> Harvest with ONE Exception Meat and Magic gave me a Gwyvern asking for shinies

2-2-2 combos -> Harvest

3 magic-1-1 -> Harvest

2-1-1-1 -> Harvest

I'm going to experiment a bit with the Gwyvern now so don't give up if you only found one mate so far it seems there's a default mate and you have some searching to do to find other variants smile.gif

Edit: WUT? Now that combo desn't give me a Gwyvern?! mad.gif

Edit: Did I ever mention how I HATE non-reproducable outcomes dry.gif

Edited by herk

I use a CB Gold and have so far only attracted a Black that want's either more Mana or Meat depending what I have less of.

I chose a falconiform wyvern, wih 10 magic

A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Yay, finally the picky Grave is gone, got a falconiform wyvern now 6 sweets/5 misc - my male is a Shimmerscale (Bronze) laugh.gif

A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Edited by Terpsichore

I chose a CB gold dragon from the forest.

I'm currently attracting a black.

Mana needs to have the most or tied for the most. Once that is satisfied she asks for more meat and does not cease.

So I think the key for black's interest is mana being the most.

It seems like the dragons are mildly interested when the primary type they want is not in abundance (mana being primary for blacks) and then they defer to a second when that is fulfilled and will ask for that indefinitely.

Here's what I've collected so far if my theory is right.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

Primary is based on what they ask for when mildly interested. They will remain mildly interested until that category has the most or equal to the most.

Secondary is what they ask for when they are satisfied with the primary but want more of something else.

I like that Mo and it inspirated me to figure out what my visitors secondary want was. It is miscancellous items.

So what I have is a cb Bluesang from the coast. He is attracting a Canopy Dragon and looks for more sweets until sweets are maxed out AND nothing else is maxed out. Then she demands miscanellous items.

I uses a silver (coast). And no matter what combo of items I try, I always attract a red that wants more meat (though, I don't really want to put meat in the cave unsure.gif).

"A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

Currently I have:

Magic(10/10)

Meat(4/10)

Shinies(10/10)

Sweets(10/10)

Misc.(9/10)

Here's a screenshot for you:

user posted image

Edited by soulchaser

A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

CB purple from coast, does your den tend to attract the same dragon?

A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.

I'm using my CB Guardian Bloo. I chose him because he was my first dragon. He has the plain cave as he was caught before we had biomes.

Just click on the words "Meat", "Shinies" and so on. The items should appear then. smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

I like that Mo and it inspirated me to figure out what my visitors secondary want was. It is miscancellous items.

So what I have is a cb Bluesang from the coast. He is attracting a Canopy Dragon and looks for more sweets until sweets are maxed out AND nothing else is maxed out. Then she demands miscanellous items.

Thank you for the info! smile.gif

And thank you to everyone from whom I'm getting info to add to the spreadsheet

Edited by mo7

Using a CB Fever Wyvern and my first package being the Magic package, I got:

"A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

He has a jungle cave, for he is from the jungle biome.

Edited by Annezor

Using a CB Fever Wyvern and my first package being the Magic package, I got:

"A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

He has a jungle cave, for he is from the jungle biome.

You can add in other categories of items by clicking on their category title at the bottom left smile.gif

You can add in other categories of items by clicking on their category title at the bottom left smile.gif

By Jove, you are a saviour. I will do something with that!! Thanks. Hope the info helps smile.gif

Does anyone else have a cave that's full of lava? O.o mine wasn't when I went to sleep.. I least I don't think it was.. Maybe if you don't add things it'll do that because I'm on mobile and can't play.

Here's a screenshot of the lava cave

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/tes...zpsg78gobvl.jpg

Looks normal to me, it just means your dragon came from the volcano biome originally smile.gif

Edited by mo7

Maybe the cave adapts to the visitors it attracts?

I would agree with that, but I haven't added a single decoration.. So I can't attract anyone sad.gif

I used a CB Ice from Alpine and decorated his cave only with magic items (because I didn't know that I can change categories xd.png) and the result was:

"A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

I got on my day's laptop so that I can play the game too and apparently I'm attracted by shinies and misc because I opened that tab and went "OooooooooOoo!" xd.png

I'm using my CB Silver because he is my baby and I love him :3

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. - I think her primary want was Shinies, and now secondary of Sweets.

I chose a CB Bleeding Moon, from the Alpine. I started by decorating his cave with meat and shinies; but have since changed it. Current cave setup.

I currently have 10/10 Magic, 10/10 Meat, 10/10 Shinies, 0/10 Sweets and 9/10 Misc so his suitor might change tomorrow, who knows.

Edited by VampiricOmen