TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

rolleyes.gif My Heartseeker, Valentine Truffle, has had a White Dragon who's been interested in him all day.

"A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

Tease biggrin.gif

Has anyone got the S1 images? TJ's gendered, and the wiki doesn't have the hatchies.

user posted image

I just knew this was by Aangs by looking at the egg 8D I could tell by the style, haha. Congrats on becoming the second artist to get all three holidays, Aangs!

Thank you. Feel free to start pelting me with fruit now.

No! Not a Ruby dragon, please! Ah, that would be the worst! Pleeeeeaaase!

I'd probably cry if it was ;^;

Nope smile.gif

I'm not going to give hints, but I won't torture you.

loving the bisexual flag-colored scarf!

Help me out: what does the middle scarf reflect (assuming they're all based on pride flags)? I'm pretty sure that's not the trans pride colors.

ETA: Also! Congrats, Aangsssss. ^>^ I love all your dragons, so I can't wait to see how this one turns out. wub.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Finally caught my two CB babies. I really wish we could freeze eggs. These are by far one of the most beautiful eggs I've ever seen! *huggles eggs tightly* wub.gif

Seriously, these are sure giving the Epic Grave dragon egg a run for it's money. Awesome creepy evil grin vs. Epic heart pattern. G'ah! I cannot decide which is more awesome! Dx

Nope smile.gif

I'm not going to give hints, but I won't torture you.

Phew!

They're gorgeous. I love easterns, and I'm hoping I'll have a new favorite holiday dragon soon <3

There's this Deep Sea Dragon who keeps coming around, and I just can't figure out what she wants.

"A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

I have 10 shinies. What even. huh.gif

There's this Deep Sea Dragon who keeps coming around, and I just can't figure out what she wants.

"A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

I have 10 shinies. What even. huh.gif

How you decorate your dragon’s hoard will determine what breed will appear. You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event.

How you decorate your dragon’s hoard will determine what breed will appear. You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event.

Oh, no, I got that, it's just that earlier she came around and was impressed with my shiny collection, but wanted more meat. tongue.gif

So is it possible to attract a different dragon other than the first one you find? If so would anybody mind telling me how? I keep on getting a Harvest.

Happy VDay to all and thanks to TJ and the sprites for this cute little dragons and this event xd.png

On a side note, has anybody placed a shadow walker to look for a mate? Is there a limit for lineage too?

In advance, thanks for any answer smile.gif

Help me out: what does the middle scarf reflect (assuming they're all based on pride flags)? I'm pretty sure that's not the trans pride colors.

ETA: Also! Congrats, Aangsssss. ^>^ I love all your dragons, so I can't wait to see how this one turns out. wub.gif

I don't know, but the third looks like Leather Pride.

The new eggs are very beautiful, if the hatched dragons look the same, they could become my favourite dragons! biggrin.gif

With the event, I think I made it more difficult for me than could/should be, but I hope it's not. Seems like it will get a threesome: I've chosen two headed dragons! They don't mate with many other breeds, or is it different here? (I'm trying to imagine how they "kiss"... happy.gif )

So can I somehow change the chosen breed?

Happy VDay to all and thanks to TJ and the sprites for this cute little dragons and this event xd.png

On a side note, has anybody placed a shadow walker to look for a mate? Is there a limit for lineage too?

In advance, thanks for any answer smile.gif

you wont be keeping or breeding with the dragon you get in the mini game.

Mmm, I sure hope my dragon Setzer finds himself a nice gal. There's a balloon floating about, and she'd probably love his weatherwork.

No! Not a Ruby dragon, please! Ah, that would be the worst! Pleeeeeaaase!

I'd probably cry if it was ;^;

OMG!

That's highly likeable!

That would be an amazing surprise! ^w^

I'm not bothering with worrying about pleasing the one suitor who is hanging around anymore...I've decided to concentrate on filling the cave with as much shinies and mana (crystals...therefore, MORE shinies XP ) as possible, and not worry so much about who comes around.

Participating with DIS guy: http://dragcave.net/lineage/C2NVn I thought it appropriate, as he is so far mateless...as I can't figure out who to put him with. Arrow lineages are hard to continue. :/ (they look cool...I just don't know how to continue them.) Even if they weren't lop-sided like his is.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Is anyone else here more worried about "make lair pretty" than "actually attract dragon?" xd.png

Uhm. Right here! xd.png

I've been checking the forum, not for news on attracting dragons, but for the screenies people are posting so I can get new ideas. I'm just over here worried about making sure my cave is as pretty and creative as everyone elses. tongue.gif

Is anyone else here more worried about "make lair pretty" than "actually attract dragon?" xd.png

Me! My desepis is protecting the pretty princess - and his cave looks sufficiently serious for his breed. I'm happy even if that white isnt. And mama knows best! Rofl

Edit - I totally see him stealing her and her telling him stories in exchange for her life and then him falling in love with her. Sorry, female dragons!

Edited by EscapistLore