TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

But why are people so bothered by the dragon visting? I don't get that.

Because nobody knows yet what happens at the end of this game.

My Mint male is attracting a Bright Pink female at the moment. If she sticks it out and is the finale result, then what?

1) Does the Bright Pink female just leave a nice bouquet for my Mint, a la The Sims?

2) Does my Mint male mate with one of the Bright Pink females on my scroll?

3) Does my Mint male mate with a Bright Pink female off of someone else's scroll?

4) Does my Mint male mate with a Bright Pink female from the Wilderness/Cave?

5) If yes to 2, 3 or 4, what happens to that egg if I'm locked with Valentines?

6) If yes to 2, 3 or 4, what does that mean for folks who selected a pygmy or drake and attracted a regular dragon? Or those who selected a Neglected male?

7) Does a Bright Pink female appear on my scroll for me to hug and squeeze and name 'George'?

8) If yes to 7, will it be CB or a random dragon lured in from the Wilderness?

Some folks are worried at the prospect of a random mating because they dislike messy lineages, or envision their dragons as monogamous (and therefore not down for that sort of thing). Other folks are just trying to adjust the results to get the kind of female they want for their scaly bachelor.

Edited by schmupti

Because nobody knows yet what happens at the end of this game.

My Mint male is attracting a Bright Pink female at the moment. If she sticks it out and is the finale result, then what?

1 Does the Bright Pink female just leave a nice bouquet for my Mint, a la The Sims?

2) Does my Mint male mate with one of the Bright Pink females on my scroll?

3) Does my Mint male mate with a Bright Pink female off of someone else's scroll?

4) Does my Mint male mate with a Bright Pink female from the Wilderness/Cave?

5) If yes to 2, 3 or 4, what happens to that egg if I'm locked with Valentines?

6) Does a Bright Pink female appear on my scroll for me to hug and squeeze and name 'George'?

7) If yes to 6, will it be CB or a random dragon lured in from the Wilderness?

8) If yes to 2, 3 or 4, what does that mean for folks who selected a pygmy or drake and attracted a regular dragon? Or those who selected a Neglected male?

Some folks are worried at the prospect of a random mating because they dislike messy lineages, or envision their dragons as monogamous (and therefore not down for that sort of thing). Other folks are just trying to adjust the results to get the kind of female they want for their scaly bachelor.

*to 8* Or Vampires.

Cause there is no way it should be able to breed with anyone, I think. laugh.gif

Edit: Why hello, the hatchlings look more red now in their s2 stage.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

*to 8* Or Vampires.

Cause there is no way it should be able to breed with anyone, I think. laugh.gif

Yep! That's why I doubt there will be any egg-making going on. Why would those guys even be an option, then?

I also doubt there will be any random dragons appearing on our scrolls, either, because it's been shot down so completely before.

...but I'm still going to keep courting this Bright Pink, just in case. wink.gif

I am so happy about another true eastern dragon breed. wub.gifxd.png Stage 1 and stage 2 seems promising i am sure the adults are adorable Valentine eastern dragons.

The Radiant Angels are not true eastern dragons but very eastern alike/like. Not sure what is the right word too sleepy for any foreign language.)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Mainly I wondered why there was a little pink heart on the Transfomers mask forehead xd.png

I figured that was thrown on for V.day

Left under the cave ??/10 Magical, 0/10 Meat and so on just click on it.

Yep! That's why I doubt there will be any egg-making going on. Why would those guys even be an option, then?

I also doubt there will be any random dragons appearing on our scrolls, either, because it's been shot down so completely before.

...but I'm still going to keep courting this Bright Pink, just in case. wink.gif

My guess is that maybe the dragon we've attracted appears in the cave game at the end, so after the event is done you can click and see the decorated cave and your pair smile.gif

just a guess, though - i don't know what'll happen.

Hmm... the 2015 Valentines doesn't like the attention it receives, but is attracted to shinies and its scales are shiny as well... Ruby dragon?

Hmm... the 2015 Valentines doesn't like the attention it receives, but is attracted to shinies and its scales are shiny as well... Ruby dragon?

These will probably go well with pyralspites, whatever they are.

No! Not a Ruby dragon, please! Ah, that would be the worst! Pleeeeeaaase!

I'd probably cry if it was ;^;

Edited by Niyaka

Kudos to whoever continued the rainbow chicken lineage. I was worried it died with me last gingerbread house.

I know I saw a link about posting the love cave pics elsewhere but I cannot find it now, so... Here's my Radiant Angel from Depsis mother, Wolf! (the Scarlet Breasted Mango Slicer)

...snip...

And of course, my pic isn't working. Can someone tell me how and where to post a pic here on DC forums? Thank you.

Cygnis, take http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/045...hon-d8i14o1.jpg <= that, which is the location of the image (right click on the image in deviantart and select copy image location) then post it this way:

[img=paste that link]

(which is a rather large image. You could shrink it a bit first too if you want.)

ETA: here is the thread in site discussion where there are people posting pics of their caves.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

To add to your sheet, in case you missed the earlier post, my bred Holly is only attracting Undines. It's in the gray cave.

It says the undine is attracted by the mana, but leaves for more shinies.

Thank you very much smile.gif

Thank you very much smile.gif

I looked at the spreadsheet and I think you missed my comment as well. My radiant angel is only attracting a black and she wants meat and mana. They're in the volcano.

Edited by Jazeki

I looked at the spreadsheet and I think you missed my comment as well. My radiant angel is only attracting a black and she wants meat and mana. They're in the volcano.

To be honest I'm having a hard time keeping up with the thread between my irl valentines day activities and homework. PMs or comments on the sheet would be more likely to be noticed but I'll make a note of your info smile.gif

Can you do this event on mobile?

Yep. I'm on my phone.

The hatchlings are very different but also very cute. I'm curious to know what they look like as adults. smile.gif