TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Friendly reminder to those in other time zones that you have a little less than 30 minutes left to breed your Valentine's dragons if you haven't already.

Wow, less than ten minutes till Valentine breeding ends. I can't wait to see what is added to the event game! smile.gif

On a family site...? D;

LOL, you mean this one? It looks like the bisexual flag to me: purple, pink, and blue. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I think leather is actually blue, black, and white?

Black, blue, a thin strip of white and a red heart. On the computer I can see it's purple, pink and blue, but on my phone it looks black and blue with a touch of red. I got excited, but alas, I get left out again.

Edited by Sir Barton

Because of the code of one of my new eggs, I'm almost considering freezing it as a S1 hatchling.... (It starts with S1)

Good Bye 2015 Valentine Breeding Event! <3

sad.gif

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Thank you for such wonderful new eggs and an amazing event.

I went a little soft on a day i do not even celebrate as i believe that you need to be kind caring all year long, not only on one special day.

user posted image

Good Bye 2015 Valentine Event! <3

sad.gif

It's far from over. The drop goes until the 17th and the event until the 21st. wink.gif

LOL, you mean this one? It looks like the bisexual flag to me: purple, pink, and blue. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I think leather is actually blue, black, and white?

Black, blue, a thin strip of white and a red heart. On the computer I can see it's purple, pink and blue, but on my phone it looks black and blue with a touch of red. I got excited, but alas, I get left out again.

I don't believe this is intentional (this time). I didn't make it, if that's what you guys were thinking xd.png I don't think any of us snuck in any LGBT+ symbols this time. Not on purpose, anyway.

A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Maybe today only a Red female. tongue.gif And yay for the new stuff!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Hmm, well, it seems the Nebbie that took an interest in Hades yesterday is gone, replaced with a falconiform wyvern who likes meat and shniy things.

Click on the side where it says Magic/Meat/Shinies/etc to see more items. I didn't notice this either before lol

Tyvm! ^ ^

More sweet sprite work for us and our virtual dragons? Yes, please and thank you!

hurray for more shiny stuff

Huh, seem slike the interested female changes each day. I now have an Bright pink stalking my cave.

Edited by Slaskia

I just realized what I need to make all my Dragon Cave dreams come true and explode everywhere. ohmy.gif

user posted image or user posted image

How do I get new items? I only have magic items to decorate with?

click on the names on the bottom left, you'll switch 'tabs' to see the other items.

How do I get new items? I only have magic items to decorate with?

Clicking on "Magic/Meat/Shinies/etc." on the left side shows more items to use

Oh come on! I wanted the shadow walker to be my dragon's mate, she's been staring at his cave all day, and now this golden wyvern kicks her out and tries to make my male get more shinies? *head desk*

Other than the frustration of trying to make my dragon date the one of the holiday dragons, this is pretty fun!~

Edited by Jass

I almost forgot to breed the last of my Valentine dragons. In the last 15 possible minutes I added 21 HeartSeeker and RoseBud eggs to the pile! laugh.gif

Did we actually get more items to add to the cave or just a higher limit?

Oh yeah, and now I have a Harvest lady making eyes at my Water dragon. wink.gif But he doesn't have enough sweets to please her. Then I added sweets and she liked that, but left 'cause she wanted more meat!

Edited by purplehaze

I almost forgot to breed the last of my Valentine dragons. In the last 15 possible minutes I added 21 HeartSeeker and RoseBud eggs to the pile! laugh.gif

Did we actually get more items to add to the cave or just a higher limit?

I see nothing new at least o-o