TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

LOL there's a black dragon hanging around - first she wanted a mate with more meat - then when I added meat she wanted a mate with more mana - then I added mana and she wanted more meat. This continued back and forth about five times. laugh.gif

*sigh* my new eggs have been sick for hours. I've had them fogged for the first 24, but nooo, I must have a view bomber...

Is anyone else here more worried about "make lair pretty" than "actually attract dragon?" xd.png

Haha,Yes, exactly. I'm hoping to get a HUUUUUGE pile of gold coins in that cave, (cuz, what self-respecting dragon has a tiny pile?) But I'm not sure if that will happen in the course of one week. xd.png

Yoo, Valentine's breeding ends on the fifteenth at midnight, right? Does anybody know if that means tonight, when it turns to to the 15th, or tomorrow night when the 15th ends?

Is anyone else here more worried about "make lair pretty" than "actually attract dragon?" xd.png

Me! I have the dull no biome version, so I will do what I can to make it pretty and lively. Some lucky lady dragon will love it.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar breeding ends tonight

Edited by ainisarie

Yoo, Valentine's breeding ends on the fifteenth at midnight, right? Does anybody know if that means tonight, when it turns to to the 15th, or tomorrow night when the 15th ends?

means tonight

this is what i got with mine:

A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Yes-ish.

I'm more having fun with my cave than really care if I get this female dragon.

*waits for more stuff to move around*

Aw crap.. so I got a couple hours to catch two last minute RAs for freezing? Darnnn...

Yeah, 1 hour and a half I think?

Aw crap.. so I got a couple hours to catch two last minute RAs for freezing? Darnnn...

It does depend how backed up the AP is though; the wall will probably hang around a couple of hours after the breeding stops

Yeah, 1 hour and a half I think?

Yep!

On a side note, if my friend doesnt text me back, I'm getting another holiday instead of waiting to see what Yslari breeds. Just in case he gets no egg. tongue.gif

It does depend how backed up the AP is though; the wall will probably hang around a couple of hours after the breeding stops

True, true. Surely there'll be a couple RAs still hangin' around, if I can click them fast enough.

Well, I tried attracting something different than the first lady dragon to appear, but I got zero other interest, so I went with pretty, yeah.

TA-DA!

user posted image

Well, I tried attracting something different than the first lady dragon to appear, but I got zero other interest, so I went with pretty, yeah.

TA-DA!

user posted image

Wow, that's so pretty xd.png

TA-DA!

user posted image

Really pretty!

Well, since I got nothing to do, gonna try to catch some 2nd gen sweetling from alt sweetling (lol sure) in this last hour. And I will be using up my teleports to give away any pretty lines I find I guess

TA-DA!

user posted image

Holy crap that is a gorgeous cave! And such an awesome idea with the giant heart. That Nhiostrife is crazy for snubbing her snout at that.

True, I'm not a dragon, but if my man did that for me It'd be the best Valetine's Day ever!

I don't know, but the third looks like Leather Pride.

On a family site...? D;

LOL, you mean this one? It looks like the bisexual flag to me: purple, pink, and blue. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I think leather is actually blue, black, and white?

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING

If we chose a pygmie as our dragon to lock in, and the dragon we get is not a pygmie, will the breeding rule with the pygmies still be in place? Im curious about it because im attempting to attract (( or at least the site is attempting to )) a Desipis Dragon...

TA-DA!

user posted image

I cant use more than 10 magic and I havent gotten anything else but the first box yet? ;/

I cant use more than 10 magic and I havent gotten anything else but the first box yet? ;/

Click on the side where it says Magic/Meat/Shinies/etc to see more items. I didn't notice this either before lol

Ugh I still need to get to a computer to fix my golds cave since this whole decorating thing is hard to do on my tablet tongue.gif

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING

If we chose a pygmie as our dragon to lock in, and the dragon we get is not a pygmie, will the breeding rule with the pygmies still be in place? Im curious about it because im attempting to attract (( or at least the site is attempting to )) a Desipis Dragon...

Are you asking if they will actually breed? Not without the entire DC world turning upside down. NDs and vampires can be chosen and neither of them can breed at all, much less a pygmy/drake/two headed dragon breeding with any 'outsiders'. It's just a game for Valentine's. there is no effect on your scroll.

Really pretty!

Well, since I got nothing to do, gonna try to catch some 2nd gen sweetling from alt sweetling (lol sure) in this last hour. And I will be using up my teleports to give away any pretty lines I find I guess

Look at that, I actually managed to do it o_o' I'm happy!

I am! I don't really care about attracting a mate but I don't want him to be stuck with a lame cave for all eternity. My Christmas tree still bothers me to this day so I don't want that to happen again.