TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Did we actually get more items to add to the cave or just a higher limit?

I was wondering that myself- the message read like we should have gotten more, but I don't have any new items. Though I was on the page so quick that I worry I may have accidentally caused it to glitch... Seeing as there's two posts above mine stating they have no new items that's not a worry any more, heh.

Edited by animetriplicate

Okay, the limits are now 20 for each item category but no shiny new item... blink.gifunsure.gif

So 20 Mana and 20 Meat do the work for me my penguin minions! shades.png

ETA: And the crabs of course i know have a magical chef. I should learn how to screenshot my cave.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I think just higher limit.

Also, whoever has that spreadsheet my bred mint is attracting a desipis now!

My CB Male Desipis from the volcano is now attracting a Falconiform Wyvern, and my littles sisters CB Male Undine from the forest is getting a Black Dragon.

My CB Male Desipis from the volcano is now attracting a Falconiform Wyvern, and my littles sisters CB Male Undine from the forest is getting a Black Dragon.

My winter dragon is attracting a red dragon now

Well the Harvest has officially given up on my L'amour. Now there's a Shadow Walker sniffing around.

Also the hatchies look very eastern. I'm extremely excited!

Edited by Earth Gurl

I've caught one of the new eggs, but I'm locked so I'll have to wait till my other Valentines eggs grow up. I can't wait to see the adults!

My Undines Cave is super pretty.

user posted image

Edited by WhoBeYou?

I now have an Imperial Fleshcrowne stalking my cave! I'll experiment and change things up a bit and see if I can find any other mate(or get my copper lady back)

No new items today? ): That's disappointing. There wasn't much from the current item pool I wanted to add so I'm already done for today.

I'm still crossing my fingers for redheaded royalty.

A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more mana.

Welcome babe, Thu's waitin for ya. wink.gif

user posted image

xd.png I'm not gonna give her any meat so she, Ember can go away~~ laugh.gif

Come on LADIES... Isn't he looks handsome??? xd.pngxd.png

user posted image

Edited by HEEDLESS

I have to ask, what are these red/pink things in the middle in Ashikara's picture?

Haha, I'm using them for rose petals, but I agree with Jazeki. They must be scales because they match the color patterns of some breeds.

Haha, I'm using them for rose petals, but I agree with Jazeki. They must be scales because they match the color patterns of some breeds.

I could not decide if they're flowers, torn out tongues or broken fragments of something... xd.png

oh wow, I got a Bright Pink now lol

user posted image

My vampire is starting to get a mice trouble. (that and I think one is trying to get that poor princesses to scream.)

Nah, sweetlings don't need candy. They're already sweet enough to attract a mate. xd.png

So many other potato kings/lords going on too wow.

Also some IB nonsense. Probably going to edit it some more to attract other mates.

user posted image

The hatchies are a much more promising colour at S2 smile.gif They look edible :3

I've never managed to dislike a dragon after I've had one grow up on my scroll but this year's are looking like they'd have been my favourite Valentines anyway.

I have learned a thing, tonight! If you remove items from last night that tonight's items cover up, you can then renew those items if you want them in front or in a different spot.

That said:

user posted image

I have no idea what that black dragon girl is doing with her life, but I think Mojave's meat collection is turning out just fine. There's only so much a boy can find in a desert.

Does your sweetling have no candy in his cave because he ate it all? D:

-whispers- Thu hid all his candy because he doesn't want to share, but he doesn't want the females to know. Shhh.

Visiting everyday but don't seem to be getting new item to add blink.gif anyone else having this issue?