TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Did anyone else mistake the boot for a box of candy hearts at first? Or was it just my tired eyes that were being cruel to me last night? unsure.gif

In any case. I got one free space and caught me a new Valentine egg. I think this egg design has become my favorite out of all of the eggs yet, at least for Valentine's. My favorite egg sprite is still the Grave's egg. I predict I shall be hoarding Grave dragons again this year. wub.gif Along with some Decepis too.

@All

You can try to upgrade your cave if you push Ctrl+F5 my plain black/grey gave got upgraded to the black/grey with lava. cool.gif

And how to you attract others breeds? I stick with a stubborn Desipis. dry.gif I don't think that she is the right one for my Falconiform Wyvern.

@Spriters, TJ and everyone else that made this possible:

Thank you very much!

thats just refreshing the page, not upgrading.

it seems all of us have a breed that wont leave. and when they do, they come back very quickly. the breed depends on what items.

such as magic/ sweets bring whites, meat/ shineys mite bring reds. etc.

@All

You can try to upgrade your cave if you push Ctrl+F5 my plain black/grey gave got upgraded to the black/grey with lava. cool.gif

Doesn't work for me. Is you dragon a bred one ? Mine is CB, so I think I am stuck with his birth biome xd.png

It doesn't seem like the type of dragon matters for what you attract. People with pygmies have attracted normal types. Holiday dragons have been attracted too. I've been collecting a spreadsheet of info so if you want to try and attract something here's what I've got.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

Played around with the cave a bit and found out that the Copper's secondary likes are shinies. I was also able to summon a Desipis with a pure meat and shinies approach, but it left to find more mana.

Did anyone else mistake the boot for a box of candy hearts at first? Or was it just my tired eyes that were being cruel to me last night? unsure.gif

OH MY GOSH! laugh.gif I seriously thought that was an opened heart-shaped chocolate box! WOW, thanks for pointing that out! xd.png

I have had nothing but a grave dragon hanging around my guy.

me too, i dont understand what i'm supposed to do at all with this game...

i cant decorate anymore, everything is greyed out

an undine wants my poor little dark myst pygmy. she's interested in more mana so i took out all of the mana and she still won't leave us alone!

In any case. I got one free space and caught me a new Valentine egg. I think this egg design has become my favorite out of all of the eggs yet, at least for Valentine's. My favorite egg sprite is still the Grave's egg. I predict I shall be hoarding Grave dragons again this year. wub.gif Along with some Decepis too.

Boot? *peers at tiny items* Oh! Is that what that is? I was getting a shapeless lump.

I love the bisexual pride scarves/ribbons. Maybe that's not what they're meant to be, but I still love them wub.gif

My Dragon is a caveborn Falconiform Wyvern so his birth biome is volcano. But right after the beginning of the event the cave of my boy was so plain. Just cut all the smoke and lava out if you look at a screenshot of a lava cave and you get the idea what it looked liked. dry.gif I logged of and half a day later when i logged in the cave was stil so plain, but i saw the screenshot of Starscream and she said she got this gorgeous cave with a hard refresh... Yeah, log off and then log in doesn't do the trick.

You've used the max number of each item. If you delete some things, you can play around with it some more.

you get more items each day. just wait for tomorrow. :3

what if the dragons that wont leave us alone are the ones we'll be stuck with, because they're so stubborn to not leave. blink.gif

well they do leave, they just keep coming back xd.png I imagine tomorrow we'll have a better idea of how to get a dragon we like.

your meant to mess with the Item Distribution bars until they match want the dragon your trying to attract wants

I actually didn't realize until I started seeing pictures of others' lairs/caves a little bit ago ^^; Makes me wonder what bred dragons from multiple / all biomes have for a cave...?

Personally, I think I like the Jungle cave =3

user posted image

excuse random decor

Ahhhhh, I love yours! The chicken holding the rose is perfect, hehe. xd.png

Ahhhhh, I love yours! The chicken holding the rose is perfect, hehe. xd.png

Thanks!!! xd.png Yah, I thought it'd look good with it, so =P

ack, half asleep wasn't thinking when I picked my dragon, he sorta has a partner already xd.png Wish I could re-pick@.x

hmmm

Edited by Erithan

Go I've got a Golden Wyvern stopping by to chill with my purple Nebula.

Is that the only dragon that will stop by to look?

Little confused, I thought a variety of dragons would come by, not just the one?

"A frostbite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana."

Omg, I put more meat in the cave, and she wants more mana, I put more mana, and she wants meat, she must be the most picky Frostbite Dragon that ever existed xd.png

you probably don't need to worry about them breeding. They won't suddenly mate with who picks them.

I got a picky nebula.

your meant to mess with the Item Distribution bars until they match want the dragon your trying to attract wants

ah thanks!! i didnt know we could click the others too, i had all magi in there.

still stuck with th grave dragon tho dry.gif

I chose a CB gold

I wake up to 45 pages of thread to read, wow.

The new dragons were disappointingly easy to catch. I was ready for Ninja-Clicking, lol!

I think I'll be reading back in this thread a bit to try to understand this new game.