TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I wish this canopy would go away, clearly not only does she not like Dorian's cave, but he doesn't like her either dry.gif (or at least I don't gahaha)

Hope someone else comes along tomorrow, when I add more shiny stuff :3

I know it says come back each day... this is only the second day, but dang, some people have TONS of stuff, while I still just get the same old magic items. How is that possible?

At cynlee717: Click on the

Sweets 0/10 thing. it'll open up a new page of items. Click on the others the same.

Edited by Starscream

I know it says come back each day... this is only the second day, but dang, some people have TONS of stuff, while I still just get the same old magic items. How is that possible?

Click on meat, shinies or all the other things in the left corner... tongue.gif

Is it just me or are TJ's hatchlings trapped in small green boxes? Makes them hard to see.

But they do look small, so unless it's a glitch making them small they may well be pygmies. smile.gif

I hope they are, it'd be fun to breed them with Pumpkin Dragons.

At cynlee717: Click on the

Sweets 0/10 thing. it'll open up a new page of items. Click on the others the same.

THANKS!

I know it says come back each day... this is only the second day, but dang, some people have TONS of stuff, while I still just get the same old magic items.  How is that possible?

Click on Sweets, and that changes your choices to sweets.

Same with everything else.

edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone think this could be the gatewsay to scroll to scroll breeding? Or breeding with wilds?

MY CAVE IS OVERRUN WITH CUDDLY PENGUINS! laugh.gif It's a shame they're actually for meat.

Edited by Woof123Albinos

My Ember attracted a Waterhorse, but the message changed into a Black being interested in the mana, but leaving for more meat. Then it changed back into the Waterhorse.

This was after I changed the hoard from pure magic stuff to add a few sweets.

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone think this could be the gatewsay to scroll to scroll breeding? Or breeding with wilds?

Likely not.

user posted image

Thought I'd share this little addition to my cave.

omg I love that so much laugh.gif Very nice! Fitting cave for that kind of thing, too!

EDIT:

MY CAVE IS OVERRUN WITH CUDDLY PENGUINS!  laugh.gif It's a shame they're actually for meat.

I know, right? xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

Ugh!!!! They are pink! -cries- So much for hoping for no more pink this year >< also what's up with the green box around them. ._.

Yeah I'm kinda wondering the same thing. I don't think it will be something like being able to breed with wilds, but at the end of the week are the male dragon and whatever female they attract going to remain a couple? Will that female dragon then become part of our scroll?

I doubt it, but perhaps it's a sort of trial run for how the hoarding suggestion might work. Kinda like I think the previous VDay cards were a test run for in cave messaging.

Well, my Desipis has a Nebbie, I can't wait to see what'll happen! I'm loving my two little eggies!

Edited by shadowfighter

A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

What, he's not mana-ly enough for you?

Hee hee hee.

Caught my 2 eggs no problem. And now, I'm trying to get Rogue to attract a mate. I'm guessing this event can't be done on mobile? Also, will the items from the previous day go away?

How you decorate your dragon’s hoard will determine what breed will appear. You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event. Check back each day to collect more things to decorate with.

There, that makes it clearer to me.

I'm a little sad we're getting another pink Vday dragon. They are ALL PINK except the Heartseekers and sort of the RAs (they kinda have a pinkish tinge n the body but I wouldn't call them PINK-pink).

I'm a little sad we're getting another pink Vday dragon. They are ALL PINK except the Heartseekers and sort of the RAs (they kinda have a pinkish tinge n the body but I wouldn't call them PINK-pink).

I am in the same boat as you TCA so dissapointed sad.gif I was hoping for a nice cherry red due to the egg. Ugh.