TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

"A black dragon comes to visit your dragon's den. She seems interested, but doesn't stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

She might be a good match for my red dorsal. Must need to leave more meat out.

Does anyone know if the female's breed stays the same all day or does it change?

Does anyone know if the female's breed stays the same all day or does it change?

It changes. I've gotten four different breeds, but mostly I keep getting a balloon.

Well, here's what Apollo Strider decided to do with his lair.

user posted image

I guess he thinks his scale color and choice of location are "hot stuff", because he has a liking toward things colored like him. The golden wyvern who showed up seemed to think "not shiny enough 4 me", though.

(this event is adorable.)

Oh, is the background determined by biome of birth? I used one of my Caveborn dragons.... (before biomes were a thing)

Shoot, I should've picked someone from the desert. I like desert.

It changes. I've gotten four different breeds, but mostly I keep getting a balloon.

ive only gotten a white. no matter what i change she wont leave. dry.gif

"A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

...Well, shoot! Graves look great with the Autumn I chose to find a mate for xd.png

Mayflower Captain is just going to have to learn to be patient! Haha.

Oh, is the background determined by biome of birth? I used one of my Caveborn dragons.... (before biomes were a thing)

yep, it is.

I attracted a Grave Dragon haha...but she didnt stay long, cos I didnt have enough Shinies rolleyes.gif love those shallow females, that are only after ma monies xd.png

"A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies."

I am maxxed out on sweets and shinies. Huh?

The dragons won't be sticking around until the last day. They weill be hovering about not being content with what you have until then.

At least that's how it seems to be going based on everything known so far.

ive only gotten a white. no matter what i change she wont leave.  dry.gif

It takes quite a while before I can get it to change. I just put random amounts of different items (sweets mostly, as well as magic items) to make different ratios. I can't hold the breeds for long though, they keep switching back to balloon.

Edited by North_of_North_love

Looks like sweets and magic items attract white dragons.

I have no sweets and this white wont go away. Shoo! You wont do well for my desepis. tongue.gif

I actually didn't realize until I started seeing pictures of others' lairs/caves a little bit ago ^^; Makes me wonder what bred dragons from multiple / all biomes have for a cave...?

Personally, I think I like the Jungle cave =3

user posted image

excuse random decor

Edited by Kira-san

You won't attract a mate until the end of the event.

The flavor text tells you what different dragons want, if you want to try to court a specific breed.

I'm a bit thick, clearly. Flavour text ?

Wow, this thread sure has been busy since I went to bed. huh.gif

I've seen the other caves and I'm a little jealous that mine seems a bit plain and wasn't flowing with lava, colored goldish or even frozen. lol, Maybe I should have chosen a CB ice for that. xd.png N'ah, I'm happy with my Wrapping wing. Even if that stubborn Shadow Walker can't make up her mind whether or not she wants sweets or mana more. xd.png

It takes quite a while before I can get it to change. I just put random amounts of different items (sweets mostly, as well as magic items) to make different ratios. I can't hold the breeds for long though, they keep switching back to balloon.

Same happened to me with a Falconiform.

I managed to change it to Nhiostrife for a little while, but then the Falco came back.

A firend has an Electric with the same problem xd.png A Falco that won't go away. He managed to attract a Grave and Balloon for a little while, but came back to Falco. In fact, he left things as they were with the Grave and left, when he came back, the Falco was there .-.

In what biome do you have your cave?

D: a Shadow Walker turned down my Gon!

"A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

ISN'T MY BOY SWEET ENOUGH FOR YOU? WHY?!

I'm a bit thick, clearly. Flavour text ?

"She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

this, what a dragon wants.

"She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

this, what a dragon wants.

Oh, right ! Thanks. Well, I am maxed out on shinies, so that Ember will just have to do the other thing biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

D: a Shadow Walker turned down my Gon!

"A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

ISN'T MY BOY SWEET ENOUGH FOR YOU? WHY?!

And then when you throw in more candy, she'll want mana. These girls are just as picky as my female pink Polish-stone dragon. rolleyes.gif

Hmm, my Striped got a Canopy interested, but she left :/

Gonna have to try somethin' else.

EDIT:

Daarnnn, she's fussy. Maxed out the amount of sweets and misc and she's still not satisfied.

I think we have a pattern.

@All

You can try to upgrade your cave if you push Ctrl+F5 my plain black/grey gave got upgraded to the black/grey with lava. cool.gif

And how to you attract others breeds? I stick with a stubborn Desipis. dry.gif I don't think that she is the right one for my Falconiform Wyvern.

@Spriters, TJ and everyone else that made this possible:

Thank you very much!