TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I still messy line my 09 val with a vine because I like his name. *side eyes her vines* Although, I can always see if I can find a male vine that isn't so messy.

That and I mostly breed for myself unless I can A. grant someone wishlist/something like that or b. Holidays.

If you wanted, you could always get a CB vine and change the name so the CB has it. If you wanted. Not that you must.

If you wanted, you could always get a CB vine and change the name so the CB has it.  If you wanted.  Not that you must.

I was thinking about doing that too, it won't be to hard probably. laugh.gif

I will see what I can do after the holiday and maybe see if I actually have a male CB vine.

Edit: Although the line would probably be continued by her daughter, but hey as long as my dragons can be of some use lol

Edit2: ....now I am starting to wonder if I can turn her daughter into a zombie one day, why self WHY

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I know, me too.

What makes me sadder is when you see CB Vals bred to messy mates.

I mean, it is the person's choice and MAYBE it was a mistclick, but it still seems to me a shame.

I accidentally did that to one or two of my dragons. I was trying to breed it with a nice one for an even gen, but misclicked on a messy that was right next to it. I felt bad for it, but hope that whoever ended up with them was looking for messies purposely for freezing. Sometimes people actually look for messy eggs for the purpose of freezing because they feel bad freezing nice-lineaged ones. I still have one Valentine dragon to breed and I can't decide what to breed it to.

I thought I had made up my mind with an RA x GoN, but then I saw the Mistletoe. Then people were talking about Fevers and Golds and it figures my only Cb Gold was female and came off cooldown. My CB Blusang which is also female is off cooldown as well, so naturally I'm tempted to breed with that pretty. Ugh. Decisions suck. dry.gif

Since I'm only keeping one of the eggs my RA gives and up to three others could end up with the lineage, what kind of 2G would you guys want to see? I'm open to suggestions. smile.gif

RA are impossible to catch.

Check your PM's biggrin.gif

*accio V-Day egg wall*

Edited by AquaBlueRain

Sigh. I walk away from my eggs for fifteen minutes after putting them back in a hatchery and half are sick. I hope they pull through. It seems they only get left alone when they hatch.

Oh well. I guess I'll kill time waiting for them to get better by hatching some low time AP eggs for the departure thread.

Sigh. I walk away from my eggs for fifteen minutes after putting them back in a hatchery and half are sick. I hope they pull through. It seems they only get left alone when they hatch.

Oh well. I guess I'll kill time waiting for them to get better by hatching some low time AP eggs for the departure thread.

I've got another sickybug, too. This was weird, though. I just put it in a hatchery an hour ago with 4 days, 20hours. The views are:

Overall Views: 893

Unique Views: 443

Clicks: 1

Those seem like great stats to me..

I accidentally did that to one or two of my dragons. I was trying to breed it with a nice one for an even gen, but misclicked on a messy that was right next to it. I felt bad for it, but hope that whoever ended up with them was looking for messies purposely for freezing. Sometimes people actually look for messy eggs for the purpose of freezing because they feel bad freezing nice-lineaged ones. I still have one Valentine dragon to breed and I can't decide what to breed it to.

I thought I had made up my mind with an RA x GoN, but then I saw the Mistletoe. Then people were talking about Fevers and Golds and it figures my only Cb Gold was female and came off cooldown. My CB Blusang which is also female is off cooldown as well, so naturally I'm tempted to breed with that pretty. Ugh. Decisions suck. dry.gif

Since I'm only keeping one of the eggs my RA gives and up to three others could end up with the lineage, what kind of 2G would you guys want to see? I'm open to suggestions. smile.gif

Try a CB Spitfire! xd.png

I think you should go GoN or Pyralspite (any color, they all look amazing).

I've got another sickybug, too. This was weird, though. I just put it in a hatchery an hour ago with 4 days, 20hours. The views are:

Overall Views: 893

Unique Views: 443

Clicks: 1

Those seem like great stats to me..

All of my sick babies are lower time and they had only been back in for about 30 minutes after being fogged all night. My one that just got better is 4 days 14 hours with 1934/522/1.

@Syrien- Perhaps a white stripe?

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but... I noticed a bug in my Radiant Angel.

http://prntscr.com/64ngxu

Egg laid: 08.02. , last bred 08.02. too. How is this possible?

Edited by SturmFee

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but... I noticed a bug in my Radiant Angel.

http://prntscr.com/64ngxu

Egg laid: 08.02. , last bred 08.02. too. How is this possible?

It's to prevent holidays from breeding in the same breeding period they themselves were laid. It's normal and will happen to all the adults from this year's v-day breeding!

Aww, that's too bad - I had hoped I would get a chance to breed it to my Solstice. Gotta wait until Christmas then.. wink.gif

Thanks for the suggestions guys! All of them are really lovely. I was thinking about the Orange Pyrope, but I don't have a CB female of those, however I do have a pink one. Also leaning towards the GoN and that Stripe idea is also really nice. smile.gif

You guys just saved me about two hours of decision-making. Thanks! happy.gif

Almost no valentine eggs in the AP... sad.gif

And most of the ones that appear have such a messy lineage that they keep being caught and abandoned for hours. No fun in this event this year...

And also can't trade my 2nd gen sweetling. Don't know what's happening this year, really.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! All of them are really lovely. I was thinking about the Orange Pyrope, but I don't have a CB female of those, however I do have a pink one. Also leaning towards the GoN and that Stripe idea is also really nice. smile.gif

You guys just saved me about two hours of decision-making. Thanks! happy.gif

Spitfire is not your taste. sad.gif

Okay then my dreammate for a Radiant Angel is odd in the eyes of the majority. I admit i am waiting for a new breed that really matches with Radiant Angels until that day i stick with Spitfires. happy.gif

Okay then my dreammate for a Radiant Angel is odd in the eyes of the majority. I admit i am waiting for a new breed that really matches with Radiant Angels until that day i stick with Spitfires. happy.gif

*Gasp!* I didn't even see the Spitfire idea! I'm sorry. sad.gif

Hmm...I need to take these four dragons to the AoND and run them through the lineage generator with the RA and see how that looks. I was hoping to have it be a common pairing so it'd be easier to continue, since not many have Cb Pink Pyropes or GoN's. So far those in the running are:

Stripe

GoN

Spitfire

Pink Pyrope.

they would all look great with it.

Psst, it's pink Pyralspite, not pink pyrope. Pyropes are the red Pyralspites.

You don't have to worry about me thinking it's odd, considering I actually breed a balloon with one of my RA, I think that probably stranger xd.png

Psst, it's pink Pyralspite, not pink pyrope. Pyropes are the red Pyralspites.

*facepalm* Hahaha! Boy am I tired. xd.png Perhaps I should just stick with calling them Polished dragons, since that's what I've been calling them. It's easier to remember that way. x3

But, yes, you're right. No wonder my Pink is giving me a look. She's such a picky dragon. I can just hear her now. "How dare you confuse me with the more common breed, human!" laugh.gif

You don't have to worry about me thinking it's odd, considering I actually breed a balloon with one of my RA, I think that probably stranger xd.png

I i had half a brain last year and if i don't killed a dunno which breed it was but a random Valentine egg before the Radiant Angels were released and because of that i was egglocked and unable to catch a Radiant Angel i would definitly breed a CB Radiant Angel with a Balloon next year. biggrin.gif But i was stupid last year and so no CB Radiant Angel for me. sad.gif Oh, yeah i would have abandoned an egg but i was a guest and not a home on my own computer so... dry.gif

Back to topic:

*drumming wild on the table with her fingers* I want to know what the event is! The new Valentines are girsl right? blink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I i had half a brain last year and if i don't killed a dunno which breed it was but a random Valentine egg before the Radiant Angels were released and because of that i was egglocked and unable to catch a Radiant Angel i would definitly breed a CB Radiant Angel with a Balloon next year.  biggrin.gif But i was stupid last year and so no CB Radiant Angel for me.  sad.gif Oh, yeah i would have abandoned an egg but i was a guest and not a home on my own computer so...  dry.gif

Back to topic:

*drumming wild on the table with her fingers* I want to know what the event is! The new Valentines are girsl right?  blink.gif

Aww, that so sad.

I can breed you a 2G RA with a CB balloon mother next year so you can continue the line if you want.

*double checks* If the pattern continues, then yes, the new valentine dragons will be girls.

Wonder what their color is going to be? xd.png

Edit: Or I can unnamed the RA with the balloon mother and offer you it if you still have room.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I'm really liking some of the lineages I've caught so far! Thank you breeders biggrin.gif

I just hope to find more stuff from Tsunami mates tongue.gif

I REALLY hope the pattern continues. I want to get a valentine prizefail from Zuko next year, but all I have in CB are RAs. So unless one of my RAs gets a sex change or boys can suddenly get pregnant, Zuko x RA is never going to happen. xd.png I also hope whatever we get looks good with bronze tinsel. ohmy.gif

I left one RA to breed on valentines day (though it's only because that's how it happened to work out that I will have the room!). Then I have to leave one egg slot open for breeding Zuko for my raffle. So I'll have to just breed my last few valentines dragons to release directly to the AP. I'm still waffling about waiting an extra day to breed Zuko though, so I have the scroll space to breed one other pair. Pfffff.

THERE'S that wall of Valentines eggs I've been looking for all week! Shame I'm already egg locked... laugh.gif