TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

4 of my RAs' grew up, was happy to see more of those on my scroll! I can't wait for the new release later tonight, but the urge to catch more eggs from the AP is strong xd.png

I've seen a lot of CB Valentines bred with very, very messy mates. Like, I fully understand breeding mishaps can happen, but it's still annoying >.<

Whatever we search for, that's what we don't find. I didn't have any trouble getting a 2nd gen 09 Valentine this year, but I've been searching for days for a couple of 2nd gens from specific Christmas and Halloween pairs with almost no luck. But I got a lot of what I needed, plus some really nice surprises, so I'm more or less satisfied. And breeding's not over yet.

Thanks to a bit of luck and a super kind member, I finally got my dream sweetling! 2G from grey and alt sweetling. *pats the egg* now to decide whether to keep AP hunting.. Or wait and get one new release (its tonight, isnt it?) And use my two open spots tomorrow for my arsani's..

Thanks to a bit of luck and a super kind member, I finally got my dream sweetling!  2G from grey and alt sweetling. *pats the egg* now to decide whether to keep AP hunting.. Or wait and get one new release (its tonight, isnt it?) And use my two open spots tomorrow for my arsani's..

The release will be tonight at 11:00 pm CST.

Well, I finally sucked it up and grabbed a nicely lineaged (sadly not second gen) 09 from Pink. Its high gen, but I'll keep it anyways.

Edited by shadowfighter

Is it horrible that I'm crossing my fingers for another pink&pretty Vday dragon?

09's have been tricky that way, shadowfighter. I did find a few 2G's yesterday, but tossed them back because I was after 2G Arsani's. If I had known I would have saved one for you. Sorry. sad.gif

On a side note. I'll be spending the next few weeks after the event breeding my Valentine dragons and tossing their offspring to the AP for others to pick up. I'll try to make it so that they'll look nice for those who want to breed checker lineages next year.

I can't wait for Halloween so I can continue the Arsani x Grave lineage I found. smile.gif

I'm trying to see if I can catch one more 2G RA, but if I can't then it means I'll have an open egg spot for tonight. At least, I'll try to stay up that late. lol. Pulling another late nighter is gonna be hard. laugh.gif

Edited by Syiren

This is why I love being on PST, the new release is at 9:00pm for me so I don't have to stay up super late to catch eggs. ^-^ Even with my slow 'net, I can usually catch holidays in the first few hours. c: Only 5 and a half (or so) hours to go!~ \(^-^)/

I want to click eggs! I'm trying so hard to keep slots open for tomorrow, but it's killing me, goodness! And the eggs that I have still have like a whole day before hatching.

*bounces around throwing chocolates at everyone* ... Why did I just imagine a huge dragon carved out of chocolate?

Is it horrible that I'm crossing my fingers for another pink&pretty Vday dragon?

Only if its not horrible that I'm hoping for a darker valentine - i'd love a black and red one like the sweetling alts! The radiant angels were pretty, but darn I want a dark valentine. smile.gif

Only if its not horrible that I'm hoping for a darker valentine - i'd love a black and red one like the sweetling alts! The radiant angels were pretty, but darn I want a dark valentine. smile.gif

lol, it's totally not horrible to hope for that, too. smile.gif

I want a chocolate dragon. Dark Chocolate with beautiful details in white chocolate.

I want a chocolate dragon. Dark Chocolate with beautiful details in white chocolate.

Oh! I want that! And now I want chocolate, too. wink.gif

Hmm.. Chocolate dragons.. Thats actually a really good idea.

That would be awesome. I would love a brown valentines dragon. Think of all the chocolate that is given on valentines day!

Someone just said breeding ends tonight, too? I thought it was tomorrow night?

Nope!

Because I love the pink. And it's gonna be a girl this year. Anything like the rosebuds = yes please

OR honestly, a sexy black/red dragon representing lust...

I really don't care what dragon we get. xd.png

This is why I love being on PST, the new release is at 9:00pm for me so I don't have to stay up super late to catch eggs. ^-^ Even with my slow 'net, I can usually catch holidays in the first few hours. c: Only 5 and a half (or so) hours to go!~ \(^-^)/

Yes ~ We are PST buddies! smile.gif

The first post says that breeding ends Feb 15 at 0:00.

*waves at the other two PSTers* Nice to meet ya. laugh.gif

Breeding ends on the 15th, you can still breed past valentines on the 14th

You are correct; the other person is wrong :3 We have 29ish hours left to breed :3

Beautiful wall of red in the AP right now. smile.gif

I wish midnight was already here...

Oh good, my arsani's will be able to breed.

Hey, wow, lots of us in PST! *waves*

I told my boyfriend to tell me not to hunt in the AP. He just gave me a weird look. Rofl

I can't wait to see what the new egg will look like and what the Event will be. Question does the first Valentine's dragon (2009) have a name for it? All the others do.