TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I really can't wait for my hatchies to grow up in a few more hours, so many pretty mates wating for when they do!

Wow. You have some really pretty sweetlings lines! I love it.

I find it really interasting how little people breed on this release. Though I am super happy because I got two different batches of egg rounds (filled mainly with RAs and Arsanis)

I find it really interasting how little people breed on this release. Though I am super happy because I got two different batches of egg rounds (filled mainly with RAs and Arsanis)

If any of them are like me, I only had two dragons of all of the valentine dragons(well, not counting the first valentine dragon, I only had one adult. laugh.gif), so I didn't have much to breed.

Next time around, I will have more dragons biggrin.gif

Edit:

My new heartseeker eggs have pretty lines, I will do my best to continue them xd.png

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Friday the 13th is my B-day biggrin.gif So yes I am planning to do a breeding tomorrow. My CB Silver shimmer Fairy to one of my RAs (If you can't tell I've been hoarding them xP)

I knew it!

/point!

I could breed my Bronze shimmer to my last RA but I think I'm going to hold out and breed him after the V-Day period if I can resist. It's hard! And btw, Fairy is such a cute name!

That's my daughter's birthday, too! laugh.gif I actually have one of my RAs fogged so that I can hatch it tomorrow in commemoration. Happy-appy-appy birthday to you!

Also... looks like a bunch of folks who were holding off on breeding just went nuts.

That's awesome xd.png Happy B-day to her as well! She is part of a very awesome club! LOL

And yes. Shame I am locked >< -rolls in RAs-

I knew it!

/point!

I could breed my Bronze shimmer to my last RA but I think I'm going to hold out and breed him after the V-Day period if I can resist. It's hard! And btw, Fairy is such a cute name!

Thank you very much! I adore it as well ;3 I had picked it since the first tree competition but sadly it took me this long to win xd.png At least I have her now. I prayed every year that no one would take her code LOL

Edited by Reidragon

Friday the 13th is my B-day biggrin.gif So yes I am planning to do a breeding tomorrow. My CB Silver shimmer Fairy to one of my RAs (If you can't tell I've been hoarding them xP)

Rei, I would die if I caught one of those babies. If only... xd.png

I think I'll be on the AP though tomorrow - once some of my babehs grow up. They've got me unbelievably locked I can't even

Oh btw happy early bday!

edited to say that LOL

Edited by lightningsky

That's awesome xd.png Happy B-day to her as well! She is part of a very awesome club! LOL

And yes. Shame I am locked >< -rolls in RAs-

Thank you very much! I adore it as well ;3 I had picked it since the first tree competition but sadly it took me this long to win xd.png At least I have her now. I prayed every year that no one would take her code LOL

Oh, that is a very nice B-day gift then!

biggrin.gif

Congrats and Happy Bday's to all the 13thers!

Imma stalk that AP like crazy! lol

And I think on the 14th we will see more walls of valentines hopefully.

Is it just me or are Sweetlings harder to come by? I have been hunting for a 2nd gen from alt (One can hope) yet can't find any eggs at all. Is it possible to rebreed you holiudays before it is over or no?

I haven't bred most of my V-day dragons yet, mainly because I'm holding off to see if there are any trades that have something I'm looking for. So far I'm either not finding people with 'haves' I'm interested in, or their 'wants' is 'spriter alt/prize dragon/kin' only. Bah.

Hope ya have a lovely birthday, Miss(Ms) Reidragon.

And I like the fact that so far that valentine dragons all have the same gender, I don't have to worry about giving them the wrong name lol

Is it just me or are Sweetlings harder to come by? I have been hunting for a 2nd gen from alt (One can hope) yet can't find any eggs at all. Is it possible to rebreed you holiudays before it is over or no?

I think it depends, earlier today sweetlings was all I saw for a while lol

No, it's not possible. They can only be bred for a week and all dragons can only breed once per week.

Sucky moment

Went after checking one my dragons' offspring and being so happy to find the creative and funny names people came up with, discovering that at least 1 died and 3 eggs from first day breedings are still eggs and under 10 views. Now I have to fight myself not to add them to an ER unsure.gif

Sucky moment

Went after checking one my dragons' offspring and being so happy to find the creative and funny names people came up with, discovering that at least 1 died and 3 eggs from first day breedings are still eggs and under 10 views. Now I have to fight myself not to add them to an ER unsure.gif

Wow, I'm sorry that just sucks. I've been avoiding looking at mine because I bred my very favorite dragon this year and I'm so worried about where the eggs went that I don't even want to know. It would break my heart to pieces if I discovered that one died...

If any of them are like me, I only had two dragons of all of the valentine dragons(well, not counting the first valentine dragon, I only had one adult. laugh.gif), so I didn't have much to breed.

Next time around, I will have more dragons biggrin.gif

Edit:

My new heartseeker eggs have pretty lines, I will do my best to continue them xd.png

^This.

Though, I did have a little more than 2 of each one. Three Heartseekers, Three Arsani's, and Four rosebuds, but all of the rest were in Two's.

I am going to have so much fun breeding next year since I do believe I've more than doubled my Valentine count. Possibly even tripled? unsure.gif

8 Heartseekers - Not seeking anymore this year. xd.png

5 rosebuds, - definitely good on those

2 09's, - Nice lines that i'm very happy with. smile.gif

2 Arsani's - that are very pretty.

0 RA's, - but I'm going to keep one of the ones I breed. Those guys were just going way too fast for me to catch this year. xd.png

4 Sweetlings - still not including the ones my friend caught for me.

This has been a very successful event for me and I'm not only lucky, but very thankful. Several of these dragons were gifts and I wanted to say thanks again to you wonderful breeders. *hugs* happy.gif

I actually wish it was next year's Valentine's already so I could breed all of these babies. How the heck am I suppose to wait a WHOLE YEAR to breed these guys?! laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure someone is specifically viewbombing my Arsanis. I have no idea why. blink.gif

I'm pretty sure someone is specifically viewbombing my Arsanis. I have no idea why. blink.gif

I wouldn't be surprised. Someone viewbombed one of my Arsanis while I was at school this morning and killed it.

Yes, I noticed viewing and sickness skyrocketing a lot with my Ras and Arsanis most of all. This is the first time I had to hide any holidays ever. :/

I'm so glad I haven't had to deal with any viewbombing (yet).

Got 3 more Sweetling eggs (after deciding 'hey, why not?'), but dang those Radiant Angel eggs go fast!

I bred my non-CB Rosebuds today, I hope people liked them. I still have a couple different V-day dragons that I haven't bred yet.

why would people viewbomb the Arsanis? -.- I'd be so angry if... my one Arsani died (planning on getting more, though!)

Is it just me or are Sweetlings harder to come by?

Ditto! Since last year I have noticed this too. This year I've been trying to get some more, but with not too much luck. Anyway, I hope to get at least one more of them! biggrin.gif