TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I've bred all my CBs, but I still have some checkers to breed. I figure I'll wait for tomorrow and add to the hopefully giant holiday wall laugh.gif

Overall this has been a great holiday already! I got almost all of the pairings I was hoping for and the mates I needed. I'm also hoping to nab a few more RAs, but I'm very happy with my Valentines haul this year! Can't wait to see the new dragon and check out the event!

Gahhh!! I need ONE more second gen, then I will have gotten all the eggs I need. C'mon second gen 09!

Edited by shadowfighter

I have one rosebud and one arsani left to breed, which I'll do after I catch my 2 eggs. I bred the rest of them a few days ago, midweek.

I think what I like is seeing what kinds of lineages develop from the eggs that I leave to go to the AP.

I'm pretty sure I've secured all the eggs I need to have a full set of each sprite, but I'd better make sure before I lock myself again xd.png

Hah! Oh I just failed so hard! xd.png I was 'aiming' to click on my CB Stripe to breed with my last RA which beat the other suggestions slightly, but what do I do? I misclick on a Thunder. *headdesk*

At least the Thunder was CB. I'm keeping one egg, hope the other person who caught it enjoys it as well.

I've now bred all my old valentines except one that I'm saving for tomorrow. I still need about 5 older lineages, though, and they just aren't appearing in the AP. I sincerely hope I can catch them before the end of breeding week.

Well, as soon as two more of my eggs hatch I won't be trying to catch anymore so I'll have enough room for two CB Valentine eggs.

Now here comes the hard part, resisting temptation. tongue.gif

Edited by Syiren

I'm starting to get really excited about the new Valentine egg, now. I hope it is something different from what we have seen so far. I have nothing against any of the previous ones, but variety is good!

I wonder what the new event will be.

I am egg-locked so I have too much time to think. laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I might go to bed early to make the morning come quicker :3 I'd like something different to the usual pink but at this point I'm pretty excited for it no matter what.

Tomorrow morning I'll have one eggslot, then a few hours later I'll have a second. I'll have to try not to do what I did at Christmas - picked two up on Christmas day then on Boxing day realised I wanted cool codes and dropped them for ones with nicer codes, ultimately ending up a day behind most of DC in terms of new release hatchie age :/

You don't have to worry about me thinking it's odd, considering I actually breed a balloon with one of my RA, I think that probably stranger xd.png

The Balloon x RA is my favorite so far. I super love mine!!

Have.To.Resist.Picking.Up.Another.Egg tongue.gif

Not sure if i should pull an all-nighter to be awake at 6 am local time to be online midnight for the release. ninja.gif

Oh man, I so wish I could just pull an all-nighter for the new ones... whyyyy do I have to work in the morning?!

The temptation to pick up more eggs is so strong... I need those last two spots filled with the new release ASAP xd.png

Oh man, I so wish I could just pull an all-nighter for the new ones... whyyyy do I have to work in the morning?!

The temptation to pick up more eggs is so strong... I need those last two spots filled with the new release ASAP xd.png

Counts away 1,2,3,4,5,6, - DAMN - I can only POSSIBLY breed three more for lineages... If breeding only lasted a single day longer...

But I can wait to pick up till breakfast time xd.png I feel sure it won't be too hard.

PLEASE say it won't, will it.... unsure.gif

*sigh* guess there's no second gen 09 for me this year. Why does no-one breed their 09's to CBs?!?

They do. I got a couple. No, I won't give them up xd.png

*sigh* guess there's no second gen 09 for me this year. Why does no-one breed their 09's to CBs?!?

Well, there's still tonight and tomorrow until DC midnight, and you never know, you might make a luck catch yet!

Best of luck, at any rate!

So my babies aren't gonna hatch until tomorrow night so I will have to be patient. Can't see what the new dragon will look like though, gives me more to look forward to in the morning.

Oh DC, y u no GMT? The release will be 3a.m. here in Brazil, I'll have spoilers of hatchies (specially because my Red's on a 5d cool down).

Buut I might wake up early tomorrow to get my babe. All I need to do is resist temptation. I only have one slot left ono

GAHHHHH, it is impossible to find a second gen 09! I'm trying to catch three of each so I can unlock all their sprites, but nooooo. Shadowfighter can't have one more second gen 09. That'd be unthinkable! Curse you AP!!!

In other news, I can't wait for the release!

I did but they were both an IOU for a trade I made a couple days before Valentine breeding started.

Hah, I know your pain. Its super annoying looking for them.