TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Pretty sure whoever is doing it is just stalking the forum and randomly adding things tongue.gif pffft.

Probably, yeah... but why? What's the point? *shakes head*

Grats to whoever caught Fairy's RA babies!!!

(I recommend you fog them when not watching to be safe as I do have a viewbomber tongue.gif)

Edited by Reidragon

Grats to whoever caught Fairy's RA babies!!!

(I recommend you fog them when not watching to be safe as I do have a viewbomber tongue.gif)

The second I walk away from my computer, you breed your shiny. Ahhh~ what a beautiful pairing...

Someone breed a messy Rosebud so I can go to bed xd.png

I need to complete a frozen set...

The second I walk away from my computer, you breed your shiny. Ahhh~ what a beautiful pairing...

Someone breed a messy Rosebud so I can go to bed xd.png

I need to complete a frozen set...

Awww! Maybe next year. I think I am going to breed her with the same mate every year on my B-day :3 Also seems the people got my message. All Fairy babies safely fogged! ^^

Awww! Maybe next year. I think I am going to breed her with the same mate every year on my B-day :3 Also seems the people got my message. All Fairy babies safely fogged! ^^

I can only dream! ^^

And good thing, too. Viewbomber isn't claiming the lives of those cuties.

Goodnight all! I caught my Rosebud. Not messy but...she will do. :3

edit; which, of course, I find out my scroll has been added to sites I didn't add it to. Everyone, be careful ~.~

Edited by lightningsky

Ugh, some jerk is definitely going around adding everyone's scrolls to EATW and Neglected. I just hid my scroll because some people can't play nice. To whomever you are, I hope you get a life and find something to make you feel better about yourself, because you clearly have issues.

Edited by harlequinraven

Ugh, some jerk is definitely going around adding everyone's scrolls to EATW and Neglected. I just hid my scroll because some people can't play nice. To whomever you are, I hope you get a life and find something to make you feel better about yourself, because you clearly have issues.

Well, I didn't let them dampen my spirits. I took a break from Holiday hunting and went into the cave and caught a Cheese. biggrin.gif Not sure if I'm gonna keep, trade or gift it yet, though it is the first one I've caught on my own and not stumbled upon in the departures thread or traded for.

I also caught a very nice 2G Arsani x GW which has safely been fogged. I was hoping to get another nice Arsani this season. Some of my babies have already grown up and I cannot wait to see the new Holiday dragon.

Only 22 and a half hours guys! biggrin.gif

Aww man, I was busy all week and wasn't able to catch any of the second gens I wanted. I'll guess I'll be without the Second gen, Heartseeker, 09, and Sweetling that I wanted. But such is my life, I miss out on the good stuff and get yelled at, yay.

Aww man, I was busy all week and wasn't able to catch any of the second gens I wanted. I'll guess I'll be without the Second gen, Heartseeker, 09, and Sweetling that I wanted. But such is my life, I miss out on the good stuff and get yelled at, yay.

You still have time. Breeding ends on the 14th at 11:59 pm cave time.

Thank goodness! Glad yours are safe hun. happy.gif

@ everybody: Trolls do it just to hurt people for fun. No reason. They think it's entertaining and like it because they got a lot of attention. Some of them do have problems and regret it later, but some just enjoy upsetting you and when their initial tactics don't work, they escalate it more and more until they finally give up and move on to somebody else.

Back when I was on The Sims 3 forum, we had a troll you would not believe. He created multiple fake profiles and would go on random attacks of vulgar stuff (on a site that was modded like this one) that would get entire threads deleted because they got corrupted. He also personally stalked several people outside the forum. Took them a long time to track him down. Turned out to just be a kid. Another troll got me personally. I won't go into that. Let's just say it was bad. I guess I just always assumed that this place was safe. sleep.gif

Jazeki's right, I was just counting down from when the new Valentine Dragon would be released. not the end of the breeding event. We still have a good two days of that, not to mention the week following while the hatchies grow and the late-blooming eggs hatch. smile.gif

Well, I can keep looking, but all the good eggs are getting grabbed by people with fast internet and good computers. I'm stuck on an outdated tablet with shotty wi-fi. Congrats to all you people's with nicely lineages pretties...

Well, I can keep looking, but all the good eggs are getting grabbed by people with fast internet and good computers. I'm stuck on an outdated tablet with shotty wi-fi. Congrats to all you people's with nicely lineages pretties...

Check your PMs. I managed to catch something for you. smile.gif

I think this concludes my old Val hunt for now. I might keep on searching later, but for now, I'm done.

Edited by DragonxEmpress

Thank goodness! Glad yours are safe hun. happy.gif

@ everybody: Trolls do it just to hurt people for fun. No reason. They think it's entertaining and like it because they got a lot of attention. Some of them do have problems and regret it later, but some just enjoy upsetting you and when their initial tactics don't work, they escalate it more and more until they finally give up and move on to somebody else.

Back when I was on The Sims 3 forum, we had a troll you would not believe. He created multiple fake profiles and would go on random attacks of vulgar stuff (on a site that was modded like this one) that would get entire threads deleted because they got corrupted. He also personally stalked several people outside the forum. Took them a long time to track him down. Turned out to just be a kid. Another troll got me personally. I won't go into that. Let's just say it was bad. I guess I just always assumed that this place was safe. sleep.gif

*raises a hand* I so know how that is, you have no idea. Part of the reason why I'm not as active on DeviantArt as a I used to be. Troll, multiple accounts, stalking me in every website I went. Yeah, been there, done that. Five years of torment that's finally in the past. Troll finally got a perma-ban and moved on to another site that I haven't joined yet and won't now that I know they're there. Why poke a sleeping lion when you don't have to? *shrugs*

@WhoBeYou? - Have you tried the departures thread or the Holiday trading thread? I've seen a lot of nice eggs being gifted there. I got five 2G's this year from there alone and gifted some to a friend who has slower internet than me. Keep trying and don't give up yet. *hugs*

Edited by Syiren

@WhoBeYou? - Have you tried the departures thread or the Holiday trading thread? I've seen a lot of nice eggs being gifted there. I got five 2G's this year from there alone and gifted some to a friend who has slower internet than me. Keep trying and don't give up yet. *hugs*

Yeah, but I don't have any of the stuff they want. One of the downsides being in a dual area with shotty-at-best internet.

Aww yasss, I just caught a second gen Heartseeker from GoN!!

Edited by WhoBeYou?

Where are the Val eggs?? We need a valentine wall. I'm serious. laugh.gif

Reporting in that the AP is currently a big ol' Valentine wall - get 'em while the getting's good, guys. smile.gif

RAs are the hardest to come by this year because everyone only has 2, at most, to breed.

^ ...that might explain it.....then I'll just breed my own angels lol.

I'll wait... Btw my sig offer still stands, but I wont talk trades/gifts here.

*looks away sheepishly as I hid my seven RAs)*

Edited by Condorflight

The only egg I left unfogged on my scroll before I went to bed is now sick. The only reason I left it unfogged is because it was part of a one-way transfer. I happened to catch an egg I saw someone was looking for, and wanted to gift it to them. I was being nice and now that gorgeous 2nd gen alt Sweetling x Gold might die. Why would someone be that cruel and immature?

I hope whoever it is grows up and gets a life.

Good luck to all catching the V-Day beauties. Please, make sure to fog those eggs!

What- but where are the Dragcave HQ? I can't even do a time zone conversion because you never give a timezone with your releases, your 0:00 on the 14th, could be a 3:00am on the 15th for me. sad.gif

What- but where are the Dragcave HQ? I can't even do a time zone conversion because you never give a timezone with your releases, your 0:00 on the 14th, could be a 3:00am on the 15th for me. sad.gif

According to your profile you're ten hours ahead of me so you're fifteen hours ahead of DC time and it will be 3 pm on the 14th when the Valentine's dragons are first released.

There's a clock showing the current cave time in the top right corner of the Allure of Neglected Dragons hatchery.

According to your profile you're ten hours ahead of me so you're fifteen hours ahead of DC time and it will be 3 pm on the 14th when the Valentine's dragons are first released.

There's a clock showing the current cave time in the top right corner of the Allure of Neglected Dragons hatchery.

Ah, thanks! That really helps a lot. But it turns out the local time on my profile is 1 hour behind, seems like the new eggs will be released at 4am. dry.gif Oh well, time for another all-nighter...