TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I can't wait to see what the new egg will look like and what the Event will be. Question does the first Valentine's dragon (2009) have a name for it? All the others do.

The 09's were the first, The Valentine Dragons, lol - the others need identifying labels, but the 1st Vals don't. laugh.gif

OH PHEW! It goes until the 15th! I was worried! I need to breed an egg for my raffle (if Zuko is nice and produces one this week) AND breed my RA and one of my 2nd gen pairs still. I was wondering if I would have to not breed the 2nd gen pair. However, I have FOUR eggs that will be hatching by the 15th. So I can even breed the pair I hadn't originally intended on keeping an egg from. biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see what the new egg will look like and what the Event will be. Question does the first Valentine's dragon (2009) have a name for it? All the others do.

They're simply named Valentines ^0^

Not entirely friendly reminder to never ever put other people's eggs in hatcheries.

Particularly, say, holiday eggs that someone might be trying to trade and get as much potential trade time out of as possible.

In other news, can't wait for the new dragon to drop. smile.gif

Everything is going according to my planning. Seven of my dragons are already adults, seven are going to be adults in a couple of days, I have 5 eggs to hatch tomorrow night, I have 2 free slots for the new dragon and I will be able to hunt 5 more eggs tomorrow. This gives me 26 val dragons except for one that I'll be gifting to my best friend. I'm really happy, it's the first time that I get so many dragons in one single event. smile.gif

Hmm, I wish I had like two scrolls, so I could use one to hold my extra eggs. Sadly, thats against the rules.

In other news, less than four hours till new eggs.

They're simply named Valentines ^0^

Oh okay thanks for the info biggrin.gif

Not entirely friendly reminder to never ever put other people's eggs in hatcheries.

Particularly, say, holiday eggs that someone might be trying to trade and get as much potential trade time out of as possible.

In other news, can't wait for the new dragon to drop. smile.gif

I had the same issue with a few Valentines I was hatching, though they were messies and for the use of freezing (Gotta catch all the sprites!)

Thank goodness I got to them before they gendered, or I would have been angry...

I'm super giddy for the release, though it's likely I won't be on right at midnight. Just means I can skip some of the initial rush. wink.gif

just finished my valentine breedings...I have been doing it off and on throughout the week...trying to space them out to make more available sooner. Not sure how well that worked, but..*shrug* Anyway, my last batch of eggs should be auto-abandoning soonish.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Yasssss, I just caught the last second gen I needed!! Yay!

I can't wait for the new eggs, I'm so excited!

OMG, the background!

Edited by shadowfighter

I........I think I love you....... laugh.gif

Haha. It's my pleasure!!!

And what happened to the site!?

Did anyone else's page just go down and show the new background TJ was telling about?

Edited by Silverswift

Jupp!

This makes me think that TJ is planning something...

Did anyone else's page just go down and show the new background TJ was telling about?

YUP!

And here's to having a heart attack seeing the error page.

Love the background but the getting booted out is stressing. xd.png

What? Mine's the same D;

*raise eyebrow* Mine is the same old normal as well.

edit: well after i change back to the default lol

Edited by Lady Dragoon

*raise eyebrow* Mine is the same as well.

It has gone back to the way it was, it seems.

Odd. Very odd.