TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

This year the babies of these two are out there. But please accept the wishes of the owner if you hunt them down.

Wishes of the owner?

Well... any eggs grabbed from the AP is fair game for anyone to do anything they want with them...

I really hope my Arsani baby recovers from her sickness. My egg has been sick for hours. I'm not exactly sure why she got sick in the first place. She was relatively low time and she doesn't have very different viewcounts than the rest of the Valentines that hatched at the same time she should have.

Come on Arsani baby! Power through! wub.gif

Wishes of the owner?

Well... any eggs grabbed from the AP is fair game for anyone to do anything they want with them...

To speak it out loud: Please not viewbomb the eggs/hatchies.

To speak it out loud: Please not viewbomb the eggs/hatchies.

I don't think anyone viewbombs their own eggs unless going for a neglected ^^ Freezing up a precious egg slot on a holiday is always no bueno for me.

Oh i breed my two messy lineaged Valentines and my only non-messy lineaged Valentine dragon and all the eggs went directly to the AP so if anybody is curious about the children of the two messy lineaged Valentine dragons they can accidently viewbomb these eggs/hatchies. Because i posted the lineages of the Valentine dragons...

I hope we can send messages during this Valentine's event. Have to search good short poems. cool.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I still need a second gen RA from a Fever, Nhiostrife, or Blusang. Unfortunately I cannot breed all three for myself next year. Those are 3 very pretty pairs.

Once I get a few spots free tomorrow, I will try to catch a RA from a GoN or Mistletoe. I've been concentrating on rosebuds and sweetlings too much

So, I've never been really been apart of the "community" part of dragon cave, and am trying to figure out what's "kosher" and what isn't.

What are people's opinions of Holiday x Holiday pairings? Like this? (Something I bred)

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I love them! They make some really neat lineages.

This one is one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen.

These are also really nice. smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

I don't think anyone viewbombs their own eggs unless going for a neglected ^^

I do! That's how I hatch them- wait til they have four or five days left, then shove them in like four hatcheries.

I love the names I snagged for my Rosebuds, they're so pretty and I can't wait to continue their lineages. smile.gif <3

The Romantic Writer inside of me is going to love this Valentine's day if we can send messages. I've been writing pieces for that day for months. :3

Edited by shadowfighter

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I love them! They make some really neat lineages.

Oooh! I love that combination!

Oh that's lovely.

Oooh! I love that combination!

So do I. I'm a huge fan of Grave dragons so I'll be looking forward to continuing this on Halloween. hopefully I can find the perfect mate. If I had Cb Arsani's I'd do it myself, since I have 7 CB Graves. wub.gif

So do I. I'm a huge fan of Grave dragons so I'll be looking forward to continuing this on Halloween. hopefully I can find the perfect mate. If I had Cb Arsani's I'd do it myself, since I have 7 CB Graves. wub.gif

I'm sure you can find people.

Feel free to ping me around Halloween, I have both CBs so I could do it if you can't find one. smile.gif

/rolls around in sweetlings!

I'm a little suspicious people are waiting to breed on Friday the 13th too. I'm tempted to go on as large a vampire biting spree as I can if I still have egg slots. But, I did at least drop by the cave and grab a cheese egg to try to tempt the people still holding out.

Holiday x Holiday lines are beautiful, somewhat harder to find mates for, but beautiful nonetheless. I personally do not collect them, however I have bred them for others. If it makes finding mates for pretty lineages much easier when you're not scouring the AP for them, all the better. Outside of Halloween I avoid breeding dragons from the same Holiday, gives me as many dragons to breed as possible as the CBs are limit locked.

Barring a few bloodswaps that I'll be able to build unrelated mates for regardless, I've managed to get all of my Valentine's breeding out of the way. I have seen many a gorgeous lineage and if I were currently collecting non-Bleeding Moon lines I would have been locked much earlier. I can't wait to see what this years lovely is going to be, and how she'll look alongside other dragons. biggrin.gif

/rolls around in sweetlings!

I'm a little suspicious people are waiting to breed on Friday the 13th too. I'm tempted to go on as large a vampire biting spree as I can if I still have egg slots. But, I did at least drop by the cave and grab a cheese egg to try to tempt the people still holding out.

Friday the 13th is my B-day biggrin.gif So yes I am planning to do a breeding tomorrow. My CB Silver shimmer Fairy to one of my RAs (If you can't tell I've been hoarding them xP)

I really can't wait for my hatchies to grow up in a few more hours, so many pretty mates waiting for when they do!

Edited by Siliskor

Friday the 13th is my B-day biggrin.gif So yes I am planning to do a breeding tomorrow. My CB Silver shimmer Fairy to one of my RAs (If you can't tell I've been hoarding them xP)

That's my daughter's birthday, too! laugh.gif I actually have one of my RAs fogged so that I can hatch it tomorrow in commemoration. Happy-appy-appy birthday to you!

Also... looks like a bunch of folks who were holding off on breeding just went nuts.

Edited by LibbyLishly

I'm sure you can find people.

Feel free to ping me around Halloween, I have both CBs so I could do it if you can't find one. smile.gif

Thanks! I'll definitely keep that in mind. happy.gif