TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

My babies have been getting super sick super fast. I don't know if they're getting viewbombed or what, but I don't add any eggs until they are at 5 days or less.

And what's up with this green wall? xd.png We need SWEETLINGS!!

This is so going to be AWESOME!!!

I actually get the 14th off from work and I am SO praying that my internet lasts long enough for me to catch a couple if this years "Sweet"(pun intended biggrin.gif) Valentine Dragons...I just know they will be amazing! TJ and the spriters never cease to amaze.

And on top of that I hope I can grab an Arsani and a Radiant Angel to add to my scroll.

Well, I am off to stalk the Cave for a little while before bed...thanks to TJ and the whole DC Crew for their awesomeness and giving us all a place to chill out and have fun.

Cheers and Happy Valentines Day to you all! biggrin.gif

And what's up with this green wall? xd.png We need SWEETLINGS!!

I know right? I thought St. Patrick's Day was NEXT month! xd.png

Wow. :/ More viewbombing? Gods...

At least I have seven RA hatchlings/eggs from this release. Super happy about that.

I know right? I thought St. Patrick's Day was NEXT month! xd.png

Haha, riiiiiight?!

*waits for Sweetlings*

Yep. It's official. Someone's trying to viewbomb us. I thought it was weird that an egg I bred an hour ago was getting a few extra views so I hide it out of habit. What happens after I do that and go back to my other dragons? It shows the hidden egg is sick.

That's it. All of my eggs and young hatchies are getting fogged for protection. I hate doing that, but I hate having dead eggs/hatchies more. sad.gif

I really don't need help raising my eggs. I keep track of when they need to be ER'd or not. My dragons know I take good care of them and aren't very friendly with strangers stopping by and poking the eggs. dry.gif

I keep getting eggs and hatchies placed into EATW. One egg was sick in a matter of 5 minutes... This is ridiculous!

Edited by AquaBlueRain

I can't wait for my radiant angel babies to grow up and unlock my scroll. Then I'll catch one more egg and be set until Valentine's Day. :3

FINALLY found the Arsani that I wanted! Hopefully she'll agree to breed herself to King Ghidorah! They're going to have so much fun destroying everything xd.png

That's going to be an awesome lineage. wub.gif

With this many reports of viewbombings, I'm playing it safe and hiding all of my babies for the night. No one under 24 hours old is in a hatchery yet, and maybe it's just increased traffic in those hatcheries that's causing the dragon sickness a lot of peeps are experiencing, but I'd rather go through the whole rigmarole of hiding all the eggs and hatchies and unhiding them all over again in the morning than wake up to a scroll full of dead things.

Yep. It's official. Someone's trying to viewbomb us. I thought it was weird that an egg I bred an hour ago was getting a few extra views so I hide it out of habit. What happens after I do that and go back to my other dragons? It shows the hidden egg is sick.

That's it. All of my eggs and young hatchies are getting fogged for protection. I hate doing that, but I hate having dead eggs/hatchies more. sad.gif

I really don't need help raising my eggs. I keep track of when they need to be ER'd or not. My dragons know I take good care of them and aren't very friendly with strangers stopping by and poking the eggs.  dry.gif

Ugh. I guess I'm going to fog my babies before I go to bed. First holiday I've feared waking up to find them dead. First time I've lost a holiday egg. None of my other babies are sick but I won't take that chance.

and maybe it's just increased traffic in those hatcheries that's causing the dragon sickness a lot of peeps are experiencing,

Except that the one egg I lost was the only one I didn't put in a hatchery.

Edited by Dewdropmon

Ugh. I guess I'm going to fog my babies before I go to bed. First holiday I've feared waking up to find them dead. First time I've lost a holiday egg. None of my other babies are sick but I won't take that chance.

Except that the one egg I lost was the only one I didn't put in a hatchery.

I haven't lost any Holiday babies since Halloween of 2012. From that experience I've learned the hard way what "Once bitten, Twice shy" means. I'm not as paranoid about it now as I have been in the past. (except tonight) but, I totally agree. I'm tempted to hide even my oldest hatchies.

I second that. The egg I just bred wasn't in any hatchery because I didn't put it there. So someone else had to've done it. I wish Holiday eggs were a bit more immune to 'soft shell' than others. Perhaps TJ and his crew could make them immune to 'death by clicks' like they did with the prizes? they could still die if not hatched by the 7 Day deadline, but it would save a lot of eggs from potential viewbombs in the future. Just a thought though.

*clenches fists* I hate having to hide all my eggs. It is somebody stalking the forum because I know that my scroll isn't commonly seen around. I don't know why someone would be such a viewbombing troll. It is rude.

Lol I have a personal veiwbomber so I fog every single night and watch my eggs and hatchies like a hawk while online. Annoying but necessary.

Huh. I might have to fog my babies when I go to sleep. Don't want anything to happen to them!

I'm so excited thinking about the new V-day dragon! I wonder what it will look like... Hopefully a color other then pink? *crosses fingers*

I broke down and bred my second RA to a Blusang. The combo was too pretty not to do so he'll just have two mates. xd.png Gotta figure out what kind of lineages I want to do with them(I'm far to lazy with them).

Lol I have a personal veiwbomber so I fog every single night and watch my eggs and hatchies like a hawk while online. Annoying but necessary.

I have one too apparently. This is actually the first time it's happened to me. xd.png

I'm not going to hide my scroll though.

I have one too apparently. This is actually the first time it's happened to me. xd.png

I'm not going to hide my scroll though.

I had one during Christmas and Halloween. But they seemed to have left me alone thus far.

Ahhh, the new eggs are so soon! I can't wait to catch them! biggrin.gif

Is it just me or are Sweetlings harder to come by?

Yep. I blame Dimar xd.png

Wow, I'm sorry that just sucks. I've been avoiding looking at mine because I bred my very favorite dragon this year and I'm so worried about where the eggs went that I don't even want to know. It would break my heart to pieces if I discovered that one died...
Thanks hun I hope yours do well smile.gif

Honestly, I would add the little buggers to a click site if it wasn't technically viewbombing which in its normal form is just disgusting.

Yes, I noticed viewing and sickness skyrocketing a lot with my Ras and Arsanis most of all. This is the first time I had to hide any holidays ever. :/
Yeah. I've never seen it before! It wasn't like this back when I left. Sometimes I wonder when and why that started. It's terrible.

My friend Katty nearly lost 2 of her egg over it. The first wasn't even and awesome lineage! Just a cute code she loved. The second one was nice, but not THAT nice! She had put it up on EATW for trade (hadn't even added it to a site yet) and somebody there must have grabbed the code and ran with it. She text me trying to figure out what was happening to it and ultimately dumped it in the AP (I'm posting her trades for her here now). It's just pitiful dry.gif

Maybe TJ will make holidays sickness proof after this year. He did it for CB Prizes. Would it be possible to do the same for holiday breeds or would it be too difficult I wonder? unsure.gif

Edited by JBluewind

The viewbombing happened to me too sad.gif This is actually the first time it happened. Earlier, two of my eggs were coming pretty close to the 4 day timer, when the eggs suddenly got sick. I didn't think much of it and just fogged & unfogged when they reached 4 days. But now 3 of my freshly caught eggs are sick! I know I didn't put them into any hatcheries, nor up on any trades, and I hadn't even begun incubating them yet!

It's a good thing I caught these eggs in time, guess I'll have to fog them when I go to sleep wink.gif

I wonder what the new Val dragon will be? smile.gif Something gorgeous, I hope.

I'll probably hide my scroll and fog my dragons if I notice I'm getting too many views, too fast, but so far they haven't hit me yet... so far... dry.gif

Oh my. I am so angry. I've never been viewbombed before but three four of my eggs are sick, and when I checked, everything on my scroll had been put into EATW and AOND. All my new eggs are fogged for protection. I don't like hiding my scroll, but I think I'm going to have to...

*grits teeth and storms off angrily* What do these people even think they're going to gain?!

Edited by Gingehfish

Oh my. I am so angry. I've never been viewbombed before but three four of my eggs are sick, and when I checked, everything on my scroll had been put into EATW and AOND. All my new eggs are fogged for protection. I don't like hiding my scroll, but I think I'm going to have to...

*grits teeth and storms off angrily* What do these people even think they're going to gain?!

Pretty sure whoever is doing it is just stalking the forum and randomly adding things tongue.gif pffft.

Your rage and sorrow if they actually manage to kill your eggs?

Joy for killing eggs?

I dunno for sure.

What do these people even think they're going to gain?!

Who knows? It's sad really. dry.gif

I was excited about breeding my last RA and my last Valentine of the year, but now I'm not sure if i want to wait or not. I know the one I keep will be fine because I'm gonna fog it the minute it's bred, but don't want it's sibling(s) to get sick either.

I think I'll wait for tomorrow or Valentine's day to breed it.