TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I feel like this is really dumb, but..What time zone is the event scheduled in? Like if I'm EST, does it start midnight my time or midnight for a different time zone?

I feel like this is really dumb, but..What time zone is the event scheduled in? Like if I'm EST, does it start midnight my time or midnight for a different time zone?

It's EST, I'm in EST and the events always start at midnight for me.

It starts at midnight, EST. AKA, soon.

The quickest way is to check the clock in the 'allure of neglected dragons' click site. The clock there is in sync with the cave. When that hits midnight, the release begins. happy.gif

Edit: ninja.gif 'd Impressive ninja skills, ainisarie. you posted just seconds before I did. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

It's in EST. Same as me~ I love not having to convert event times.

Ugh daylight saving sux - got all excited and then realised its still only 11 Dc time and there is still 1 hour to go

so excited...

Ugh daylight saving sux - got all excited and then realised its still only 11 Dc time and there is still 1 hour to go

so excited...

Haha I just did that too. Not that it matters since I'm egg locked for another 2 hours but not the point tongue.gif

How does this work? Do the eggs randomly show up in the caves? Are they in all the locations?

How does this work? Do the eggs randomly show up in the caves? Are they in all the locations?

They should appear in all biomes every 5 minutes. That seems to be the norm for holiday releases.

They should appear in all biomes every 5 minutes. That seems to be the norm for holiday releases.

Thank you~

I hope I manage to find one. I have my max egg limit right now, and I don't want to part with them. (I believe they have a really good linage)

Thank you~

I hope I manage to find one. I have my max egg limit right now, and I don't want to part with them. (I believe they have a really good linage)

Good luck, they'll drop for 3 days (14-17) so as long as you get an egg to hatch within that timeframe you should be able to get one. Since everyone can only get 2 they're fairly easy to grab.

They will drop in all of the biomes. :3

Hmmm so which biome should I try to snag my first egg from?

Alpine is notoriously crowded, so going for jungle/forest/volcano tends to have the least competition. I'm aiming for my two to be coast and volcano.

I'm not getting the new release tonight. I need to breed a couple more of my own.

When does breeding end midnight tonight, or in 24 hours?

"ending February 15 at 0:00."

Tomorrow is 14th, so you've got 24 more hours.

"ending February 15 at 0:00."

Tomorrow is 14th, so you've got 24 more hours.

Cheers, I sometimes get a bit confused with dates on DC - the 14th is almost over for me.