TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Hey, is the encyclopedia gone for anyone else?

It IS gone! O.o

Hey, is the encyclopedia gone for anyone else?

....huh, you are right, it's gone on my end as well.

It has gone back to the way it was, it seems.

Odd. Very odd.

Yea, wonder if it happen before it was suppose to?

Hey, i think TJ is busy and we will see a new design of the site very soon. cool.gif Just my sneaking suspicion. tongue.gif

maybe it'll come out at midnight, with the new dragons? biggrin.gifD

This is my theory as well.

Though only time will tell.

Pfft, I take a few hours to hang around Fanfiction and come back to find out I've missed something. Figures. dry.gif

I still have an encyclopedia on my scroll. Are you guys talking about when you look at your dragons? Maybe TJ's working on an update since some breeds still aren't updated in there yet.

In the meantime, what's this new background you speak of?

Like you said you missed all the fun. wink.gif Mayby a glitch during testing?

Pfft, I take a few hours to hang around Fanfiction and come back to find out I've missed something. Figures. dry.gif

I still have an encyclopedia on my scroll. Are you guys talking about when you look at your dragons? Maybe TJ's working on an update since some breeds still aren't updated in there yet.

In the meantime, what's this new background you speak of?

Nope, we(or at least I was) talking about the page that is in the account page.

It disappear for a bit and then has come back now.

As for the background, dunno, I never got a chance to see it lol

Aaaaaaaaand I just missed a 2nd gen Radiant Angel from a Silver Tinsel. Ouch.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

My Encyclopedia is all there. But what picture do you mean? I use the green skin so no pic for me.

09's have been tricky that way, shadowfighter. I did find a few 2G's yesterday, but tossed them back because I was after 2G Arsani's. If I had known I would have saved one for you. Sorry. sad.gif

On a side note. I'll be spending the next few weeks after the event breeding my Valentine dragons and tossing their offspring to the AP for others to pick up. I'll try to make it so that they'll look nice for those who want to breed checker lineages next year.

That is an awesome idea. I may have to consider that.

I didn't pick up any 2nd gen 09 valentines. I have only one CB, and I bred her two days ago, or I'd breed her now for someone.

Now if someone wants a 2nd gen rosebud, I can probably do that tomorrow, after I get my 2 eggs.

Overall, I got some lovely lineages including one that was stairstep with a wrapping wing, that I intend to continue.

That is an awesome idea. I may have to consider that.

I like to breed my holiday dragons a lot for exactly that reason. I find it fun. happy.gif

I will say that's the most orange I've seen the AP in a while. All those teleports. Oh~ I wish the release wasn't tonight. I'm never going to see two CB Red dragons back-to-back in the cave like that again. Would've grabbed 'em both otherwise. xd.png

>u< Just two more hours left, can't wait to see what this years Valentines dragon and event will be like.

>u< Just two more hours left, can't wait to see what this years Valentines dragon and event will be like.

I know! I'm so excited! I hope it is a Pygmy! :3

I know! I'm so excited! I hope it is a Pygmy! :3

Ooh, yes please! More of the holiday dragons should be special types, I love pygmies and drakes.

Very torn between staying up 'til midnight (I'm same time as cave) and going to bed, I'm sleepy but excited...

Ahh I came off egglock but I only have one space...do I grab something now or do I wait until the new release so I can get at least one right away...decisions, decisions....

Edited by Gingehfish

Ooh, yes please! More of the holiday dragons should be special types, I love pygmies and drakes.

Very torn between staying up 'til midnight (I'm same time as cave) and going to bed, I'm sleepy but excited...

Me too! Just 2 more hours to midnight~

Ahh I came off egglock but I only have one space...do I grab something now or do I wait until the new release so I can get at least one right away...decisions, decisions....

lol, I locked myself again, but I don't mind, actually. (watch I say that now...) The eggs I have now were too amazing to refuse.

I wanted to thank you, Ginehfish, for breeding this gorgeous lineage! I looking forward to finding a mate for it and continuing it. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

lol, I locked myself again, but I don't mind, actually. (watch I say that now...) The eggs I have now were too amazing to refuse.

I wanted to thank you, Ginehfish, for breeding this gorgeous lineage! I looking forward to finding a mate for it and continuing it. wub.gif

Graves just go with everything don't they? Wish I had a CB...

Oh wow! That is lovely! wub.gif

Hey, send me a PM come next Halloween and I'll breed you a 2G Grave to go with that lineage for a nice checker. smile.gif I have seven CB's of those guys.

You're welcome! I'm glad to see she went to a good home. biggrin.gifBoth the parents have descriptions pending but I doubt I'll see them accepted anytime soon. Huh, I didn't notice but the mother is already accepted! Wonderful!

Edited by Gingehfish

Heh, Syiren, ya beat me to the punch. PM me, Kovia, closer to Halloween. I'd love to gift a 2G grave x radiant angel. smile.gif