TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Oh my gosh, congratulations to the owners with hatched babies! wub.gif

And yes, all hail the Daleks, though I'm not completely sure what else y'all were talking about regarding them. xd.png (I just happened to see spinning daleks above.)

Ahahah someone named his/her new shiny "Dalek" wub.gif

But James Bond is a British spy, so it should be the UK spelling! xd.png

Yep yep. I'm from NZ, and that's how we spell it too. I did in fact check both spellings for Licence/License to Kill but both were taken so it became licenced ^^

Dalek has been around for a year.

Edited by Cireth

Yep yep. I'm from NZ, and that's how we spell it too. I did in fact check both spellings for Licence/License to Kill but both were taken so it became licenced ^^

New Zealand? Ahhh, that's so cool! I've heard it's gorgeous down there oAo

Dalek has been around for a while. He's either 2012 or 2013 I think.

Isnt he 2014?

Yep he is. I checked and edited my post when I realised I was wrong.

Dalek has been around for a year.

Whoops, my fault. I read SickThing's post and I took for granted that it was a new egg.

Edited by gehenna_dkr

But James Bond is a British spy, so it should be the UK spelling! xd.png

so I guess you're saying that's how the UK spells it? not being from the UK, I didn't know.

I was a huge Connery fan, and didn't even pay attention when the movie came out. I didn't realize the movie was spelled with 2 c's!

and New Zealand, so OK, I get it now smile.gif

thanks for the answers.

New Zealand? Ahhh, that's so cool! I've heard it's gorgeous down there oAo

*Agrees, being of course completely non-biased and totally objective in his opinion*

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Waiting impatiently for these redraws...

Why is there hope? I shouldn't have any. x_x

You're not the only one xd.png I keep coming up with codes I would get if I won

biggrin.gif

New Zealand is gorgeous. I've seen it in films and pictures but it seems like a wonderful place to live and visiting is on my bucket list.

Edited by Cireth

RagaD has been a hatchling for 2 hours now. "Only" 5350 views so far. Her code just showed up on the Wiki too.

I still have to wait three more days for her to be an actual dragon. *impatient*

Yes, but the point was to limit exposure by viewbombing him to hatch within 15 minutes or so, not the timing itself, so at this point it doesn't really matter.

And actually I'd dropped just enough hints in the first raffle thread that I've been PM'd a few times anyway. I'll see how it goes; this way you have to read the thread to know. Maybe I'm being optimistic tongue.gif

I love you for choosing that code. I looked it up as soon as I saw the eggs were out but I wouldn't dare to put it on any of the view sites. That's just rude. :/ Also congratulations! Maybe one day I'll be able to find one of his offspring in the future. I have always really liked the name James, it's almost an obsession. x.x I am a big fan of James Bond!

Seeing all the hatchlings has made me super excited for everyone and I've been singing the song from Labyrinth, Magic Dance. Congratulations everyone and enjoy your new magical babies! wink.gif

I hope to get one in the redraw cause I have a great name for bronze/gold CB prizes (not really good for a silver prize tho) but here's the name

Shepard of Fire

Correct me if I spelled Shepard wrong xd.png also to make sure no one steals my idea of the name I already named one of my dragons that

Also plan (if I get it fingers crossed) to breed it with a hellfire wyvern. Is it wierd to plan ahead if i get one? ninja.gif

I'm not sure if someone's caught you yet, but do you mean Shepherd as in sheep-herder? Because if so you did spell it wrong smile.gif Good luck to you in the redraw, and to everyone else!

Right after I wrote that first message, I popped "Detour" in. The nerd corner is a lovely place.

Its my day off, and I can watch X-Files and obsessively wait for my egg to hatch ... It has finally got a big hole in it.

Cool code people: are you gonna name them, or just let the code speak for itself?

I'll be keeping mine as a code, though she'll be the only dragon of mine to be unnamed. The code is just too perfect!

Aaand she's hatched! She went while I was at school, it's a shame I couldn't be around for it. But I'm glad she's out of her egg now!

I'm not sure if someone's caught you yet, but do you mean Shepherd as in sheep-herder? Because if so you did spell it wrong smile.gif Good luck to you in the redraw, and to everyone else!

They might mean Sheppard, the character from Mass Effect...

Damn wish I'd thought of that.

If ever regular dragon codes become customisable in future I'm bagging Inigo (if no one beats me/has already beaten me to it.). biggrin.gif

Fair enough.

How do I link Sansa to my winner's icon in my sig?

I've seen people doing this but can't work it out.

Fair enough.

How do I link Sansa to my winner's icon in my sig?

I've seen people doing this but can't work it out.

You need to wrap the lineage link around the img link, like this:

[url=dragon lineage url[img=image link][/url]

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Damn wish I'd thought of that.

If ever regular dragon codes become customisable in future I'm bagging Inigo (if no one beats me/has already beaten me to it.). biggrin.gif

Omg Inigo X3 Now THAT'D be awesome.

EDIT: I was just about to answer Cireth but then I saw Amazon_Warrior post it. xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

You need to wrap the lineage link around the img link, like this:

[url=dragon lineage url[img=image link][/url]

Thanks Amazon. smile.gif

Help Gir hatch

-view spam removed- view/GiR01[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes