TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Help Gir hatch

[url-view spam removed- view/GiR01[/url]

Am I allowed to stick him/her in hatcheries?

Edited by rubyshoes

They might mean Sheppard, the character from Mass Effect...

Mass Effect Shepard has just one P

Am I allowed to stick him/her in hatcheries?

Sure!

She can't get sick so owner wants to get her views up (She belongs to a friend of my daughter) smile.gif

Mass Effect Shepard has just one P

I stand corrected. (Could have sworn it was two, but it's been a while since I played ME...)

Sure!

She can't get sick so owner wants to get her views up (She belongs to a friend of my daughter) smile.gif

They can get sick they just don't die from it.

Okay. All the hatcheries I use save one want to take the whole scroll instead of a code except if it's ER.

So just one hatchery: Silvi's Lair.

Edit: -removed, requesting that is against board rules-

Edited by rubyshoes

Okay. All the hatcheries I use save one want to take the whole scroll instead of a code except if it's ER.

Edit: ?

smile.gif

Bah. I really must stop code-hunting and go to bed! xd.png (On the up side, on the off-chance that I do ever win, I now know that pretty much all the codes I'd choose are still free. Yay?)

Edited by rubyshoes

And Marth's hatched! Two clicks away from reaching a hundred.

Now I'm just praying the influence holds.

Ahhhh look at all the cute little sparklebabs~ I love shimmer and tinsel hatchling sprites.

Oasis is lurking in his/her egg for one more day to accumulate as many clicks as possible. xd.png Gold Epica has 960, and I don't think I can hit that, but I'd love to make it to 600, at least! ...Also I still can't decide if Oasis should be a boy or a girl. I'm thinking I won't influence the egg and then he/she can be whatever he/she wants. On the one hand: breeding with purple neb! On the other hand: breeding with Holly!

Ahh, sand out the emails to the redraw winners TJ. I know I didn't win, but at least then I can be at peace as to whether or not I get a CB Prize.....

It's nice to see all the great codes people chose! It's also fun to see how many views each dragon has before they grow up. laugh.gif

Even though I didn't win, it's still nice to see what everyone else has. smile.gif

Oasis is lurking in his/her egg for one more day to accumulate as many clicks as possible. xd.png Gold Epica has 960, and I don't think I can hit that, but I'd love to make it to 600, at least! ...Also I still can't decide if Oasis should be a boy or a girl. I'm thinking I won't influence the egg and then he/she can be whatever he/she wants. On the one hand: breeding with purple neb! On the other hand: breeding with Holly!

Oooof, that's not a choice I'd want to have to make! tongue.gif Good luck!

Omg so CUUUTE! X3 Congrats!

And Marth's hatched! Two clicks away from reaching a hundred.

Now I'm just praying the influence holds.

Clicked =D Best of luck on the influence! ^u^/

Edited by rubyshoes

I decided to incubate Seras and now she's a hatchling!

Little Seras Victoria

I want to aim for 6666 views (666 unique views I think she'll end up passing xd.png), but I think she'll either pass it or not quite reach. ._. We'll see I suppose! happy.gif

I decided to incubate Seras and now she's a hatchling!

Little Seras Victoria

I want to aim for 6666 views (666 unique views I think she'll end up passing xd.png), but I think she'll either pass it or not quite reach. ._. We'll see I suppose! happy.gif

She's so cute! xd.png Congrats on your hatchling! <3

As for your goal, I wish you luck =3

I will also unlurk I guess jus to share my happiness with everyone biggrin.gif

I won this bronze Shimmer http://dragcave.net/lineage/ExoSM :3

His code is a reference to the famous South Korean Pop boy band Exo formed by SM Entertainment which I'm a huge fan of biggrin.gif

Dont pm me about his offspring plz though, my sister here will be offering trades for his future offspring bcuz I mainly not really active on Dragon cave anymore bcuz of in real life issues smile.gif

^ This is one of the music related codes, I think the other one was MUSIC, though I'm not sure if that's a new one or an old one.. :3

@Kira-san - Thank you so much! <3 :3

Edited by Namii

^ This is one of the music related codes, I think the other one was MUSIC, though I'm not sure if that's a new one or an old one.. :3

MUSIC is an old one - silver Shimmer from last year

Also, any one who wants to/knows how to view-bomb James, feel free. I have him in all the hatcheries listed on the fansite thread + yarold's, but if anyone has better methods, be my guest.

@Kira-san - Thank you so much! <3 :3

MUSIC is actually mine, that's why I'm asking. xd.png

Had to deal with a sick toddler tonight, so XFile's views are a little lower than I want them to be. Spam click away!

MUSIC is an old one - silver Shimmer from last year

Also, any one who wants to/knows how to view-bomb James, feel free. I have him in all the hatcheries listed on the fansite thread + yarold's, but if anyone has better methods, be my guest.

He's so shiny and pretty! xd.png

Also, please shoot me if I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be "Licensed"? Or is it spelled "Licenced" on purpose? Just trying to help ^^;

Also, please shoot me if I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be "Licensed"? Or is it spelled "Licenced" on purpose? Just trying to help ^^;

British. I'm British. James Bond is British. Licence is British. BRITISH!