TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

thank you for the reminder, rubyshoes. smile.gif

i decided to name Horse "The Last Neigh". biggrin.gif

Love it. smile.gif

I wonder just how many of us on the forum were chosen for the re-draw... blink.gif

For some reason, I have a gut feeling I'm on the list, even though the odds are against me. Again. xd.png

I wonder just how many of us on the forum were chosen for the re-draw... blink.gif

For some reason, I have a gut feeling I'm on the list, even though the odds are against me. Again. xd.png

Ah, I'm not the only one? Cool.

thank you for the reminder, rubyshoes. smile.gif

i decided to name Horse "The Last Neigh". biggrin.gif

But what horse had the first neigh? laugh.gif

On an unrelated note, I'm having so much fun clicking the winners' new eggs and hatchlings. It's making me really happy even though I didn't win.

But what horse had the first neigh? laugh.gif

On an unrelated note, I'm having so much fun clicking the winners' new eggs and hatchlings. It's making me really happy even though I didn't win.

Ikr? It is a lot of fun. I feel really happy knowing that I will have the chance for some of the babies from these awesomely codes dragons!

But what horse had the first neigh?  laugh.gif

I haven't found the obsession of clicking CB Prizes in my blood, yet. Pretty sure it's coming up soon, though. tongue.gif

I'm happy that others are happy, and that's good enough for me. smile.gif

Remember me when ya win, kay? tongue.gif

Personally, Im trying not to get my hopes up.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the redraw...but I bet I'll get depressed again when I find out I (likely) didn't get chosen again.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the redraw...but I bet I'll get depressed again when I find out I (likely) didn't get chosen again.

If I win, you get second gen, Kay?

I hope you have better luck next year, if you don't get re-draw. smile.gif

And lol, BlueMint, I highly doubt it will ever happen. But if it does... sure, I'll try and remember you tongue.gif but my memory has been failing me often, lately, so don't stick with that for long...

Thats exactly how I feel. :/

But its alright... Theres always next year, yes?

EDIT:

@DragonxEmpress: Haha okay xd.png

Edited by BlueMint

I have a feeling a lot of people I know from the forums are going to win the redraw, but nope, not me.

On another note, does anybody know approximately how many prize owners have showed themselves? I would estimate about 100 actually popped up and revealed their prizes to everyone, but the rest are either hiding, or they missed out(I know it's bad of me to think like this, but the redraw...)

I have a feeling a lot of people I know from the forums are going to win the redraw, but nope, not me.

On another note, does anybody know approximately how many prize owners have showed themselves? I would estimate about 100 actually popped up and revealed their prizes to everyone, but the rest are either hiding, or they missed out(I know it's bad of me to think like this, but the redraw...)

Exactly the first part. I had a friend from a long time ago win this year, and I'm not even sure they remember me anymore! xd.png So yeah, probably at least one other person I know will get re-draw... why am I a lucky charm, now? Is it my hair?! blink.gif *fixing hair*

I think the number I've seen was a bit more around 75-80, but possibly more.

There's many of us...who have high hopes,

Either way if I don't win, I know I will be here next year to try again...

Gotta win eventually, right? ^^

Don't worry, seems like more of us "old timers" are getting lucky. Your turn will come. biggrin.gif

Mine has 90 clicks so far, any more fan sites I can put him in besides the ones listed?

I'm fairly certain the redraw will be sometime tomorrow. It took TJ 3 days from announcing the raffle to revealing the winners, so it might just happen tomorrow. That'd cut into Valentine breeding week like it did last year but I'm fairly certain the redraw winners won't mind having an egg slot taken. wink.gif

I'm fairly certain the redraw will be sometime tomorrow. It took TJ 3 days from announcing the raffle to revealing the winners, so it might just happen tomorrow. That'd cut into Valentine breeding week like it did last year but I'm fairly certain the redraw winners won't mind having an egg slot taken. wink.gif

Uh, no-one would mind having an egg slot filled with a CB prize! xd.png

Why I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if one of my egg slots were filled with a prize during the breeding weekend biggrin.gif I'm sure others wouldn't be bothered either tho. xd.png

Out of all the codes I've seen Smaug wins by a landslide, though I did squee a bit when I saw FZuko smile.gif

Wait until you see the badge I am making for him. tongue.gif

That is true.

I'd be SAD at having to keep a space open during Val hunting, for sure.

BUT come on, it'd be totally worth it to get a CB prize!

I'm just hoping I'm one of the redraws because I really need cheering up. I have issues irl and anything to alleviate that stress would help immensely, even pretty pixels.

I hope they have lots of little Neighs.

turns out... rejection.

lol

I'm just horsing around. It's probably neigh possible they'll refuse. But wouldn't you be behooved if that happened?