TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

I suppose it does. xd.png

But hopefully she won't resist because then I'd have to find new mates. sad.gif

ON the other hand Cireth, there might be people that might want your dragon's eggs in part because it was trans.

I like Koenig Drosselbart. It looks fine without the umlaut but it is a pain not being able to use accents of any variety.

ON the other hand Cireth, there might be people that might want your dragon's eggs in part because it was trans.

Very true. I hadn't thought of that. biggrin.gif

Edit: Can we fast forward to hatching time please? Get out of your shell already I want to pet you.

Edited by Cireth

Hmmmm... I'm debating as to the name... there is this german Faery tale, "König Drosselbart" (King Thrushbeard in english), and somehow that seems a fitting name for my Silver boy. but König is not possible because of the umlaut. So....

possibilities:

Koenig Drosselbart, but I dislike the umlaut transcription to oe

Prinz Drosselbart (still german but would translate to Prince Thrushbeard, not king so would not be the correct title for the Faery Tale)

or the english translation, King Thrushbeard...

any advices^^? Does anyone know if this faery tale is known in the english/american language as well, and under the name of King Thrushbeard?

Koenig Drosselbart is awesome! (: *is looking forward to hopefully many cool fairy-themed lineages*... I hope some of his babies will be named Haensel and Gretel. xd.png

Edit: Or Schneewittchen... Dornroeschen... Oh, the possibilities. tongue.gif

Edited by NightEagle

Hmmmm... I'm debating as to the name... there is this german Faery tale, "König Drosselbart" (King Thrushbeard in english), and somehow that seems a fitting name for my Silver boy. but König is not possible because of the umlaut. So....

possibilities:

Koenig Drosselbart, but I dislike the umlaut transcription to oe

Prinz Drosselbart (still german but would translate to Prince Thrushbeard, not king so would not be the correct title for the Faery Tale)

or the english translation, King Thrushbeard...

any advices^^? Does anyone know if this faery tale is known in the english/american language as well, and under the name of King Thrushbeard?

Perhaps there's a language closely related to german where the word for King doesn't use ö?

Something I like to do is hit up something on wikipedia and then check out the same article in other languages available.

I hope to get one in the redraw cause I have a great name for bronze/gold CB prizes (not really good for a silver prize tho) but here's the name

Shepard of Fire

Correct me if I spelled Shepard wrong xd.png also to make sure no one steals my idea of the name I already named one of my dragons that

Also plan (if I get it fingers crossed) to breed it with a hellfire wyvern. Is it wierd to plan ahead if i get one? ninja.gif

I hope to get one in the redraw cause I have a great name for bronze/gold CB prizes (not really good for a silver prize tho) but here's the name

Shepard of Fire

Correct me if I spelled Shepard wrong xd.png also to make sure no one steals my idea of the name I already named one of my dragons that

Also plan (if I get it fingers crossed) to breed it with a hellfire wyvern. Is it wierd to plan ahead if i get one? ninja.gif

Nope. I planned ahead while fully expecting to lose.

That was weird. rolleyes.gif

I need a male Westerosi sounding name.

Edit: Never mind. Found a Westerosi name generator. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

I need a male Westerosi sounding name.

Edit: Never mind. Found a Westerosi name generator. biggrin.gif

You can pick from here - list of characters

Or here - random generator name biggrin.gifninja.gif 'ed by Cireth xd.png

Edited by Naughtrish

Lady Raphy had better hold her influence too! Her first mate and later mates will be the only dragons not to have my scroll prefix. Her first mate is called Stripe Overlord. tongue.gif

*pokes egg, not even a hole yet come on... *

You can pick from here - list of characters

Or here - random generator name biggrin.gif  ninja.gif 'ed by Cireth  xd.png

biggrin.gif

Wow that's a heck of a lot of names. Thanks. smile.gif

Edit: Sansa's egg has a hole. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

I've only had one influence fail so far but if it was to fail again it would be with this egg.

So I've warned Sansa that if she resists influence and goes male the name isn't changing. tongue.gif

Edit: I really hope she likes the mates I've chosen for her.

She has three she'll breed with every three breedings:

Joffrey the Golden Prince

Ramsay Bolton the Torturer

Petyr the Scheming Lord

And her most of the time, true love mate, is still a hatchling and is holding her name for her until she hatches.

Any name suggestions for him? So far I have '... the King of Westeros'.

What about Sandor Clegane "The Hound" biggrin.gif

I like Koenig Drosselbart. It looks fine without the umlaut but it is a pain not being able to use accents of any variety.

It is... but I think I'll go with Koenig Drosselbart. I think it's more appropriate to have the german title as it is a german Faery Tale^^

So close to hatching! Come on, little eggs!

Akhir is so close to being hatched! So excited. Is anyone else holding off on gendering their dragon? If so, we need to have a Gender Reveal thread. That would be fun.

Woo, Kevin has now hatched! Congrats to everyone else who incubated on your pretty new hatchlings. *fingers crossed for an upcoming brigade of correct gendering*

*jumps up and down*

Yes she's hatched!

Sorry to everyone for disappearing but watching her progress was an event I was NOT going to miss!

We officially have: Czaritsa Chihiro Mireu Lucien which translates to (and from four different languages) Dragon Empress of Thousand Abundances and Light!!!

Now she better gender right!!!

Edited by mysterrie