TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

British. I'm British. James Bond is British. Licence is British. BRITISH!

Ohhh, that makes more sense. Sorry... X'D

*sighs and pets the lineages that will never come to be* if only I won. Then you could be a real lineage, and not just one that I dream about making...

MUSIC is actually mine, that's why I'm asking. xd.png

Wowowow I feel dumb I'm sorry haha.. >_<; But yeah, I think that the one I linked is the only one this time around! ..at least that this thread's aware of. ^^

British. I'm British. James Bond is British. Licence is British. BRITISH!

Hahaha! That made me laugh =)

*sighs and pets the lineages that will never come to be* if only I won. Then you could be a real lineage, and not just one that I dream about making...

Most lineages come about eventually, just be patient. The lines in your sig are both from recent releases and are less desirable to most people due to being holiday lines, so they might not happen immediately, but I'm sure they will eventually. I've already seen a male Bronze Tinsel x female Desipis line and a female Gold Tinsel x Desipis line, and I wasn't even really looking. xd.png

Most lineages come about eventually, just be patient. The lines in your sig are both from recent releases and are less desirable to most people due to being holiday lines, so they might not happen immediately, but I'm sure they will eventually. I've already seen a male Bronze Tinsel x female Desipis line and a female Gold Tinsel x Desipis line, and I wasn't even really looking. xd.png

I know, but I'd never have a chance at getting any of those as 2nd gens, so it really is just a dream that'll never happen. (Unless I win the redraw, in which case. The AP will have the second gens dropped in it)

I know, but I'd never have a chance at getting any of those as 2nd gens, so it really is just a dream that'll never happen. (Unless I win the redraw, in which case. The AP will have the second gens dropped in it)

I'd suggest you try PMing winners as they announce having won; I've gotten on a few 2g lists for no price or low prices just by asking politely in the past month. Can't know til you try! smile.gif

Also all this British English banter makes me think of that Austin Powers scene... l'D

Horse has 166 clicks now. biggrin.gif i can't wait how for to grow up so i can breed him to a horse! neighhh.

Edited by schmerf823

Permisson granted to put Sansa up everywhere. Just Sansa though my other babies will do fine with me.

Sansa's code is FbPNq.

Traded up to Hot Chocolate. tongue.gif

Yes I am a real Brit. No we don't drink tea all the time. Just a lot of the time. So do our dragons. tongue.gif

I do hope that no-one has taken Hades as a code. The thing is either hidden or doesn't exist, so thats good. xd.png

I do hope that no-one has taken Hades as a code. The thing is either hidden or doesn't exist, so thats good. xd.png

Pretty sure you see fog-balls now if you look up fogged dragons; if you don't it doesn't exist

Pretty sure you see fog-balls now if you look up fogged dragons; if you don't it doesn't exist

Oh, it hasn't been taken then. Yay. smile.gif

Permisson granted to put Sansa up everywhere. Just Sansa though my other babies will do fine with me.

Sansa's code is FbPNq.

Permission granted here too! Even though I've already managed to set my scroll record for most views and clicks tongue.gif

You can add Death to any hatchies/sites you please, but please not my other dragonbabies. I still have scroll records yet to beat!

Honestly I really need an Inigo Montoya female Gold Tinsel now just because of what I've seen in the Raffle Threads...

Honestly I really need an Inigo Montoya female Gold Tinsel now just because of what I've seen in the Raffle Threads...

Oohh, that'd be cool. I love the Princess Bride movie!

FZuko-removed, these type of requests are against forum board rules-

AAAAH! There is an Exo code?! Excuse me while I have a fangirl moment. *SQUEALS* Alright, I am okay now.

I just want a shiny to have a Princess Bride code...

May I marry you? LOL. Seriously, though, that would be awesome!

user posted image

Ahaha! I love Izzard! tongue.gif I nearly always have tea. I am pretty sure my blood is actually mostly tea at this point...

Edited by rubyshoes

Glitzy has hatched! Once "she" genders, she'll be formally named. Glitzy will remain her nickname.

Reminder:

Asking for views and/or clicks is spam and against board rules- https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No "C1ick my dragons" Posts or Topics

There are tons of people doing this, yet their dragons are almost hatched and they still have over 6 days left. Most people don't need the clicks desperately enough to spam the entire forum to get them. Put a link to your scroll in your sig and post them on other sites (providing you do not break that site's rules) and you'll be fine.

There is also a lot of double posting in this thread. Please refrain from double posting, just edit your previous post. There really isn't a reason to post and then make a new post just a minute or so later.

Edited by rubyshoes