TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

WHOA! I was not expecting my egg so soon! I had an egg hatch, which got me out of egg locked status. So I went to go breed my GoN x Nhiostrife which has been giving me fails. I get an avatar baby, and I am super excited... Until I see that it was autoabandoned. I almost cried, then I went looking for how that could possibly be since I KNEW I had not picked up another egg. xd.png I saw something hidden, and I unhid it to find my new eggie had come home! biggrin.gif I suppose I can just try again later for the avatar egg. LOL! Someone is going to find a nice 2nd gen avatar in the AP. tongue.gif

I did get my code, too! FZuko. I just influenced him male, so I shall have my Firelord Zuko! Indeed! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FZuko

Oh, congrats! I'll have to trade an arm and a leg for a child from him, but there's a goal to fulfil! I'm so very happy for you!

Just looking at all these codes is so awesome!

Here's my baby. smile.gif

I must have made a mistake (or something went wrong) when saving my preferences because she got a random code but hopefully TJ will fix it and her code will change to 'Sansa'.

congrats on the new Prize owners =) ah man, my 2 dream codes are also already taken ^^

Congrats to you all! ^__^ Such nice names! lol looks like my dream code/name is still available soo... here's holding out hope for next year xd.png

I may have been a tad bit vain when coding my shiny little precious, but here it is!

dragcave.net/lineage/Lunio

Lol you're not the only one. Thats what comes to having 5 letter nicks. biggrin.gif

I may have been a tad bit vain when coding my shiny little precious, but here it is!

dragcave.net/lineage/Lunio

Not vain at all! Make it easier to find your lineage!!

I picked my code because I couldn't think of anything else! Unlike most here, I never thought I would win so never even thought of a code ahead of time. Of course now, I could think of a lot of codes that I would like to have, but that's ok. He/she is here, so that is all that matters! smile.gif

Ooooh I love 'bucks'! There are some awesome codes out there, I feel so un original. Maybe if I'd thought about it more I might have chosen Glomp.

*pats Raphy* but I love her to bits anyway. Shes my mini me. wub.gif

Edited by Raphy

Congrats everyone on your new shineys! Good luck to those who are waiting on the redraw.

Thank you TJ for all the work you put into this site. This will be my 7th year here and I enjoy it just as much now, as I did the first year.

Happy Ground Hog day everyone! Off to work. tongue.gif

Not vain at all! Make it easier to find your lineage!!

I picked my code because I couldn't think of anything else! Unlike most here, I never thought I would win so never even thought of a code ahead of time. Of course now, I could think of a lot of codes that I would like to have, but that's ok. He/she is here, so that is all that matters! smile.gif

That's similar to how it was when I picked mine! I went through probably 3 or 4 codes before it was actually working, thinking I was changing my choice, until confirmation was finally working and I put in 'geode'. Thankfully geode is muuuch better than the first few knee-jerk reaction options I tossed in! And its actually something I really like, unlike my silly choices that were mostly variations of 'luck'.

Though at the same time its so bittersweet. I thought my favorite word was 6 letters long, but I'd miscounted because I was tired and terrified of losing my prize after watching people get a bit panicky on the forums. Once I realized its actually a 5 letter word I was totally crushed. It wouldn't be quite perfect on a Silver dragon, which was how I calmed myself at first, but now I'm realized how I could've made it 100% perfect with a certain naming scheme and its just augh. It hurts. x.x

Luckily I spoke to someone and that sparked an idea for a name that still fits the theme of my "dream code", so its not too bad anymore. Although I'm still a tiny bit torn because I have a name I want her called, that won't her official name or code as of right now. But I doubt that would work, not if it wasn't her actual name. So I'm not quite sure what to do about that yet. I guess I'll wait until she at least matures. Maybe she'll let me know which option she prefers! Haha.

Mine's Aylis.

Nah, it's not a clever code like some of these others - Fairy's pretty sweet, and I had a bunch of ideas I haven't seen pop up yet. But Aylis is my name. And not like, my birth name, but the name I chose for myself. So this one's really special to me. smile.gif

Mine's Aylis.

Nah, it's not a clever code like some of these others - Fairy's pretty sweet, and I had a bunch of ideas I haven't seen pop up yet. But Aylis is my name. And not like, my birth name, but the name I chose for myself. So this one's really special to me. smile.gif

Aylis is very pretty!!

I just checked and both of my dream codes are still available!

*crosses fingers for the redraw*

Since everyone is showing their eggs, here's mine:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/G34SS

I chose my code while waiting for the results of the 2013 raffle (really thinking I'd win), so it feels nice to actually have it now. laugh.gif

8D As in Code Geass? Wooo