TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

As much as I would like to ask/request a 2nd gen (of anything) from the winners.. I don't really have the best selection of dragons, so I doubt I'd be able to offer anything worthy of such a trade. =p heh.

Congratulations again, to all the lucky winners. ENJOY YOUR PRIZE.

Same here. And there are only 2 2nd gens I actually want and they're both in the top 2 tiers. OTL

Well, no, I didn't have to. I chose to. I wanted to, because I was excited and by checking around this thread I saw that there was a lot more positivity than there had been in years past. I felt comfortable announcing it, so I did. I was intending to add to the positivity by adding that post saying I wasn't getting harassed, that things were going well.

And for me, at least, I don't think it would have been easier... I was excited, I wanted to share my excitement. And I'd like to trade and gift later on. I would need to share that I won at that point, so I might as well tell everyone now to get the initial excitement out as well as sharing my current wishes.

I don't know if you won anything or not, and it's totally up to you whether you would share, or find it easy to refrain from doing so...but this is what I did, and I'm happy with my decision.

It's just my opinion that it would be easier to handle being pestered with trade offers when your Prize is actually capable of breeding xd.png

Well, having a complete surprise must be even more exciting than knowing what you'll get! Anyway congrats on your win!

Also I'd like to point out that I haven't been pestered at all with great amounts of pms either. Just some congratulations and a few who have tried their luck politely. I don't really mind pms but prefer to write details in my profile to safe me and others time. xd.png

It's just my opinion that it would be easier to handle being pestered with trade offers when your Prize is actually capable of breeding xd.png

*nods* It might be, but I haven't really been 'pestered' much, so it doesn't bother me! smile.gif

As much as I would like to ask/request a 2nd gen (of anything) from the winners.. I don't really have the best selection of dragons, so I doubt I'd be able to offer anything worthy of such a trade. =p heh.

lol you don't need worry about that when I get my egg and start breeding you get chance, that why I said I was doing some abandon as well for people like you, I remember how I felt and how long it took me to finally get some good dragons for trade, so this is my way of giving to others as well.

Well, having a complete surprise must be even more exciting than knowing what you'll get! Anyway congrats on your win!

Also I'd like to point out that I haven't been pestered at all with great amounts of pms either. Just some congratulations and a few who have tried their luck politely. I don't really mind pms but prefer to write details in my profile to safe me and others time. xd.png

Thanks! And yes, I'm actually kind of excited that it happened this way (unless it turns out to be some sort of mistake and I'm getting my hopes up for nothing sad.gif )

Edited by Sycamore

Haha, yes!  I'm actually kind of excited that it happened this way (unless it turns out to be some sort of mistake and I'm getting my hopes up for nothing  sad.gif )

Haha if it says your preferences are saved, you have won an egg, email and images be damned!

lol yeah I in same boat all I know it 3rd place prize. and I still can't believe I won.

lol you don't need worry about that when I get my egg and start breeding you get chance, that why I said I was doing some abandon as well for people like you, I remember how I felt and how long it took me to finally get some good dragons for trade, so this is my way of giving to others as well.

That's pretty cool of you, mblansett. *nods* =] I'm sure people will appreciate.

Yeah I'm looking to trade for my first second gen Gold and Silver Tinsel but I'm having a bit more difficulty finding Tinsel owners as opposed to Shimmers. -gets out magnifying glass- I guess I need to do some more searching.

xd.png indeed. it's a little funny the shimmer owners seem to be more okay with stepping forward than the tinsel owners!

or maybe not a lot of people who have won the tinsels know it yet?

You'd be surprised! Some winners will trade for things most people can get pretty easily, like masses of commons or even just really pretty lineages or gifts. It never hurts to ask! smile.gif

@mblansett: One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the people who grab shinies the quickest out of the AP are usually those who are also the quickest to grab shinies out of the cave--in other words, players who already have an advantage over others. Maybe you could do something like "departure raffles" instead--take PMs for five minutes, use a random number generator to pick the winner out of them? Just food for thought. xd.png It's super kind of you to gift either way! You'll make a lot of people's days. <3

xd.png indeed. it's a little funny the shimmer owners seem to be more okay with stepping forward than the tinsel owners!

or maybe not a lot of people who have won the tinsels know it yet?

Well winners are given two weeks to respond, I'm sure more will come forward as that date gets closer.

I keep clicking that link to make sure it hasn't changed on me.

I still can't believe I won. I keep expecting to wake up or be told it was a mistake.

LOL you're not the only one. I've done it several times too. smile.gif

Haha if it says your preferences are saved, you have won an egg

I certainly hope so! Thanks for the encouragement. smile.gif

You'd be surprised! Some winners will trade for things most people can get pretty easily, like masses of commons or even just really pretty lineages or gifts. It never hurts to ask! smile.gif

@mblansett: One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the people who grab shinies the quickest out of the AP are usually those who are also the quickest to grab shinies out of the cave--in other words, players who already have an advantage over others. Maybe you could do something like "departure raffles" instead--take PMs for five minutes, use a random number generator to pick the winner out of them? Just food for thought. xd.png It's super kind of you to gift either way! You'll make a lot of people's days. <3

Thats true. I know I wouldn stand a chance. But its your decision of course smile.gif

Thats true. I know I wouldn stand a chance. But its your decision of course smile.gif

I'd have a rough time of it too, and my computer is actually fairly decent (when it's, you know, not malfunctioning xd.png)

...New headcanon: all the fastest players on DC are, in fact, secretly government employees using top secret super high speed computers to catch all the CB Metallics! tongue.gif

I'd have a rough time of it too, and my computer is actually fairly decent (when it's, you know, not malfunctioning xd.png)

...New headcanon: all the fastest players on DC are, in fact, secretly government employees using top secret super high speed computers to catch all the CB Metallics! tongue.gif

Normal player: damn it didn't get the gold

FBI agent player: haha gg good sirs

Being in the FBI has its perks

xd.png

I use my phone and it gets super slow when I try to catch eggs :/

And yes that is probably true xd.png Its always the same people with 15 golds on their scrolls lol.

Normal people like me dont stand a chance.

Where can I get one of those computers? xd.png

I use my phone and it gets super slow when I try to catch eggs :/

And yes that is probably true xd.png Its always the same people with 15 golds on their scrolls lol.

Normal people like me dont stand a chance.

Where can I get one of those computers? xd.png

you have to go down the yellow brick road, turn right then talk to the werewolf on the left wearing the trench coat he will have a super computer in his pocket along with the ownership rights to area 51 hehe ( I haven't slept in 48 hours don't mind my goofy insanity lol)

Edited by beautifuldragon5000

you have to go down the yellow brick road, turn right then talk to the werewolf on the left wearing the trench coat  he will have a super computer in his pocket along with the ownership rights to area 51 hehe ( I haven't slept in 48 hours don't mind my goofy insanity lol)

Ahhh okay. Thank you. Maybe this time Ill have a chance! biggrin.gif

And I dont mind. Im still in denial *points at siggy* so Im still kind of insane lol rolleyes.gif

ANYWAY.

Point being that unless youre an FBI player, your chances of getting rares are slim.

Ahhh okay. Thank you. Maybe this time Ill have a chance! biggrin.gif

And I dont mind. Im still in denial *points at siggy* so Im still kind of insane lol rolleyes.gif

ANYWAY.

Point being that unless youre an FBI player, your chances of getting rares are slim.

Wish I was in the FBI I would get all the CB golds and give them to noobs xd.png

EDIT:

FBI be like: I'm rich in real life and in dragon cave ninja.gif swag ninja

Edited by merkat12

Well, I'm just trying to find a CB Red Copper so I can breed it with the third gen that a wonderful person gave me. I've been lucky with CB GWs, so I may have a chance with this. But I'm no FBI player, so its all up in the air.

Well, I'm just trying to find a CB Red Copper so I can breed it with the third gen that a wonderful person gave me. I've been lucky with CB GWs, so I may have a chance with this. But I'm no FBI player, so its all up in the air.

Here is a method I use which works but not always and you can do it on the phone smile.gif so what you do is go to somewhere with little people the go grab the last egg the go straight back keep on repeating till you can't do it anymore and it sometimes works I got a copper from doing that plus more like a nebula so it doesn't always but can work ninja.gif that's a FBI secret *cough xd.png

Edited by merkat12

Awww... No win this year, but I'm not upset biggrin.gif There's always next year!

And Congrats to all the winners - you lucky lucky lucky duckies!!

The anticipation is always fun for me either way.

I'm really curious to see who is actually going to try to collect descendants from all 600 new lines, though. xd.png

I would love to see that persons scroll if they accomplish that tongue.gif It would be something to see especially if they have ones from the other years as well. That would be like what 10 pages of nothing but prizes. (awesome!)