TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Oh, d'oh! Of course. Happily, it looks like my code is unique, so this is a good thing. Woo hoo.

Thank you! smile.gif

If it is taken, I think TJ will come up with a variant, maybe different capitalization or something along those lines smile.gif

If it is taken, I think TJ will come up with a variant, maybe different capitalization or something along those lines smile.gif

Thank you. That's good to know. I was wondering if that would be the case. Clearly I've never won anything here before so have no clue. blink.gif

I actually checked my e-mail as soon as I woke up and because of that was convinced it was a dream. When I properly woke up and realized what was happening I was so excited that my fiancee next to me was all 'what is going on?' All confused. When I told him he just laughed and shook his head lol. He's good at putting up with my dragon obsession tongue.gif He thinks it's cute. Anyway I am still elated and I can't wait to receive my silver shimmer. I'm gonna gift to a few people who have been so kind over the years and after that breed a few for hatchie trades. Nothing metallic I have enough of those. (Kinda want to do swaps after that so I can build lineages. So if any of you winners past year or this year want to swap babies shoot me a pm) Mainly I am just happy to have something not RL to focus on right now. smile.gif! Off to work now see you guys later.

I won this raffle smile.gif. Congrats to Prize Winners here!

Edited by NightfuryDeath

Congratulations!

Edit: Duh I can't read lol.

Edited by Naughtrish

Congrats on your Bronze Shimmer NightfuryDeath and congrats to any other newly annouced winners! I'm still partying. cool.gif

Okay I've taken note of 50 ~+3 people who mentioned that a friend/relative of them won~ winners till now biggrin.gif ....only 547 left. wacko.gif

she actually. xd.png but she is. and she's very good with people...the little ham will even pose for pictures. xd.png

but she's my dragon, and how many people playing DC can say they actually own a literal dragon?? ^^

I do! I have a male beardie named Stubbs. He looks a lot like your girl, she is very cute.

Congrats to all the winners.

Edited by annageckos

So am I the only one who's using the loser badge? xd.png I'm happy for my loser status, it just means someone else won xd.png I have all 3 Shimmerscale varieties due to some awesome people putting them in the AP so I'm not bummed out, just gotta nab myself a Gold and Silver Tinsel in the future and I'll be set. COngrats to the winners and may you enjoy your new lovelies!

Congratulations to all that did win. I didn't, but then I didn't expect to. It is odd though. I had no thoughts of winning but then after my dog just passed (just over a week ago) I had some hope of winning and being able to commemorate her by the code and name of the prize. It was a thought that popped into my head unbidden. But alas, it's not my year. Anyway, congrats everyone. I hope your prizes bring you much joy and are fruitful for you all.

Anna, I saw your post earlier in the thread about losing your dog. I'm going through the same thing, our family dog of 10 years passed away just 2 days ago. I'm so heartbroken I don't even know what to do with myself. So I feel your pain...

*big hug*

It's pathetic, but even though I don't care about the raffle I'm following the discussion here. It's nice to see people celebrate about something I guess. I'm keeping myself distracted in the most stupid way possible.

Anyhow, to stay on topic: congrats to all!

Edited by Hailwidis

So am I the only one who's using the loser badge? xd.png I'm happy for my loser status, it just means someone else won xd.png I have all 3 Shimmerscale varieties due to some awesome people putting them in the AP so I'm not bummed out, just gotta nab myself a Gold and Silver Tinsel in the future and I'll be set. COngrats to the winners and may you enjoy your new lovelies!

The original badge artist asked to remove all the badges with Loser word bcuz she said she's not ok with that word being attached to her badge. So u should remove it too

I wonder how long people have to respond?

Do we know when backup winners will be sent out?

I wonder how long people have to respond?

Do we know when backup winners will be sent out?

The email said we had 2 weeks to respond. Given how long it took to get the initial emails out I give it till a week to a few days before Valentines before everything is said and done.

The original badge artist asked to remove all the badges with Loser word bcuz she said she's not ok with that word being attached to her badge. So u should remove it too

Really? Dang, some people are a little too sensitive. We losers can still band together and have a good time. wink.gif I'm still gifting prizes over here if anyone wants. smile.gif

Soy Un Perdedor. cool.gif

Really? Dang, some people are a little too sensitive. We losers can still band together and have a good time. wink.gif I'm still gifting prizes over here if anyone wants. smile.gif

Soy Un Perdedor. cool.gif

Non-winner, here too, Spiteful crow.

I have nabbed and traded for some pretty prize offsprings from previous years, however, so I am more ore less over my disappointment.

After all, there is always next year. xd.png

And MAYBE with all of these new pretties about, there will be more 2gs? I never dreamed of owning one til now.

At any rate there will be pretty new shimmer and tinsel lines to collect for those that like them.

I'm into shimmers myself... smile.gif

Edited by Silverswift

I am very excited for all the winners. Congratulations!

There have been some great people who have announced winning so far, and I'm really excited to see some new prizes on such deserving scrolls. smile.gif

I'm also excited about the large number of new CBs available for breeding now. I'll admit, I'm hopeful this means more chances of seeing even-gen lineages (and on a more selfish note, of me finding breeders for the two shimmerkins I need for some even-gen lineages tongue.gif).

I am very excited for all the winners.  Congratulations!

There have been some great people who have announced winning so far, and I'm really excited to see some new prizes on such deserving scrolls.  smile.gif

I'm also excited about the large number of new CBs available for breeding now.  I'll admit, I'm hopeful this means more chances of seeing even-gen lineages (and on a more selfish note, of me finding breeders for the two shimmerkins I need for some even-gen lineages  tongue.gif).

I'm an absolute sucker for checker lineage so I really hope to be able to get some going there. happy.gif

PS. Thanks for the congrats. smile.gif

Edited by Raphy

I'm an absolute sucker for checker lineage so I really hope to be able to get some going there. happy.gif

PS. Thanks for the congrats. smile.gif

I would LOVE a proper mate for one GORGEOUS even gen silver shimmer with copper that I have.