TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Non-winner, here too, Spiteful crow.

I have nabbed and traded for some pretty prize offsprings from previous years, however, so I am more ore less over my disappointment.

After all, there is always next year. user posted image

And MAYBE with all of these new pretties about, there will be more 2gs? I never dreamed of owning one til now.

At any rate there will be pretty new shimmer and tinsel lines to collect for those that like them. 

I'm into shimmers myself... smile.gif

Yeah, it's disappointing, but how can there be winners without losers? Well, I guess EVERYONE could get a prize, but then what would be the point?

Keep trying for a 2G! Working on that myself. And hey, stop by the other thread if you want some freebies. smile.gif I'll be doing it for a while longer.

Edit: Now I have that song stuck in my head. Any creative types out there want to make a new badge with the title "I'm a Loser (Baby)"? laugh.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Nothing for me this year. sad.gif

BUT, I would really like to add my happiness for those whose names I recognize having been around for a while. I love seeing those players be rewarded, it makes me happy and also makes me feel like there is some fairness in the world!!

I'm ok with not winning when I see those people getting prizes. smile.gif

Yeah, it's disappointing, but how can there be winners without losers? Well, I guess EVERYONE could get a prize, but then what would be the point?

Keep trying for a 2G! Working on that myself. And hey, stop by the other thread if you want some freebies. smile.gif I'll be doing it for a while longer.

Edit: Now I have that song stuck in my head. Any creative types out there want to make a new badge with the title "I'm a Loser (Baby)"? laugh.gif

Honestly my dream right now is a 2G Gold Shimmer. *Pretty*

I would LOVE a proper mate for one GORGEOUS even gen silver shimmer with copper that I have.

Me too! Except mine is a bronze shimmer.

Bronze Shimmer x Green Copper

I'd also love to be able to start a non-inbred version of this lineage:

Bronze Shimmer x Royal Blue, Perfect Inbred Checker

(As a note, if anyone is interested in an egg from this lineage, shoot me a PM. I gift out the extra eggs from this lineage, when there are others interested in adopting them. I'm on the 9th Generation, so it will be at least 9th Gen, and probably a Royal Blue. Next breeding is this afternoon/tomorrow morning.)

I am a bit confused I got an e-mail but idk if I am supposed to get my prize immediately? I THOUGHT it was sent to my account with a unique id? can someone explain this further am I on the right idea or?

Me too! Except mine is a bronze shimmer.

Bronze Shimmer x Green Copper

I'd also love to be able to start a non-inbred version of this lineage:

Bronze Shimmer x Royal Blue, Perfect Inbred Checker

(As a note, if anyone is interested in an egg from this lineage, shoot me a PM. I gift out the extra eggs from this lineage, when there are others interested in adopting them. I'm on the 9th Generation, so it will be at least 9th Gen, and probably a Royal Blue. Next breeding is this afternoon/tomorrow morning.)

Oh, my... VERY pretty. Very.

Here is mine.

Liek I said, maybe with more prizes... a proper mate for her, not one with silvers, would be doable. smile.gif

I am a bit confused I got an e-mail but idk if I am supposed to get my prize immediately? I THOUGHT it was sent to my account with a unique id? can someone explain this further am I on the right idea or?

Once you fill out your form, it's a waiting game.

TJ gave all the winners ~2 weeks to submit their application before redrawing for those who did not answer.

Typically the prizes for the original winners (such as you) are awarded around the same time as that redraw. So it will be ~2 weeks.

Prize should arrive in the next 2 or 3 weeks (going by past raffles) so be sure to leave an egg slot open.

TJ gave all the winners ~2 weeks to submit their application before redrawing for those who did not answer.

Typically the prizes for the original winners (such as you) are awarded around the same time as that redraw. So it will be ~2 weeks.

Ah thank you so much, I am glad I finally won something here biggrin.gif!

Ah thank you so much, I am glad I finally won something here biggrin.gif!

And Congratulations! smile.gif

As rubyshoes mentioned, you won't receive the egg if you're egglocked when they're awarded, so be sure to leave an egg slot open. (You don't have to abandon anything if you're scroll locked NOW, but starting in about a week and a half you probably want to get into the mindset of leaving a space available, so you don't miss the first round of awards. If you do, you'll have to wait for when the next round receives theirs.)

Congrats to the winners, you guys must be really happy! biggrin.gif I guess I'll just have to try for next year. Eight should be a lucky number, right? xd.png

-crosses fingers for the redraw-

Best of luck in that to all who didn't win the first time around smile.gif

And Congratulations! smile.gif

As rubyshoes mentioned, you won't receive the egg if you're egglocked when they're awarded, so be sure to leave an egg slot open.  (You don't have to abandon anything if you're scroll locked NOW, but starting in about a week and a half you probably want to get into the mindset of leaving a space available, so you don't miss the first round of awards.  If you do, you'll have to wait for when the next round receives theirs.)

Not just an eggslot...make sure you are not hatchie locked either.

Edited by ainisarie

I'm glad to see this info out here. It would be such a pain to miss the first round, 'cause I didn't know.

Of course, I'm super paranoid, so I'll be unlocked from now until prizes are given out, but hey.

I'm glad to see this info out here. It would be such a pain to miss the first round, 'cause I didn't know.

Of course, I'm super paranoid, so I'll be unlocked from now until prizes are given out, but hey.

Thank you guys so much for helping me out I appreciate the advice as always!

-crosses fingers for the redraw-

Best of luck in that to all who didn't win the first time around smile.gif

There's going to be a re-draw for the people who don't answer? :0

*crosses fingers also*

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone who made this year's event so much fun!

*crosses fingers also*

I don't think so. TJ has already drawn winners and "back-up" winners for the redraw... so I assume original winners who missed their chance won't be in the redraw.

Edited by Ashtoret

*crosses fingers also*

Well technically TJ said he already drew for the second round, but no one other than he knows who's in it. So you and/or I could very well be on that list, and could be chosen in place of those who don't claim their prizes biggrin.gif

Well technically TJ said he already drew for the second round, but no one other than he knows who's in it. So you and/or I could very well be on that list, and could be chosen in place of those who don't claim their prizes biggrin.gif

Why would someone not claim a prize?

Why would someone not claim a prize?

If they were only playing the game briefly during Christmas and didn't bother coming back afterwards... or if they didn't want a prize because of how much bother it would be, I suppose!

Congratulations to all of the newly announced winners! Compiling some useful information for you guys. Also, you may want to check out the CB Prize Owners' Guide by Amazon Warrior in the discussion section. smile.gif

COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY NEW WINNERS!

Question: I filled out the form but didn't receive my prize. Did I do something wrong?

Answer:

Prize should arrive in the next 2 or 3 weeks (going by past raffles) so be sure to leave an egg slot open.

Question: Do I need to keep a space available on my scroll?

Answer:

As rubyshoes mentioned, you won't receive the egg if you're egglocked when they're awarded, so be sure to leave an egg slot open.  (You don't have to abandon anything if you're scroll locked NOW, but starting in about a week and a half you probably want to get into the mindset of leaving a space available, so you don't miss the first round of awards.  If you do, you'll have to wait for when the next round receives theirs.)

Question: What should I do if I'm being harassed?

Answer:

Also remember, if you are being harassed, please do contact one of the lovely mods-they'd be more than happy to help.

Please feel free to pm a mod anytime.

Question: Where can I find the winner badges others are sporting?

Answer: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8599087

Question: I don't trust my email. Where is the link to confirm if I won?

Answer: http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

And reposting this advice again for those who haven't seen it yet.

By the way....

A WARNING TO EVERYONE (Yes, non-prize winners too)

The week that the prizes are sent out, everyone and their mother is going to be clicking every single prize egg in hatcheries. Every. Single. One.

Hundreds of times.

Prize winners' CBs will be safe from sickness... NO OTHER EGGS WILL. This ALSO includes the non-CB prizes of winners, so for the sake of shiny little eggs, please keep your babies safe. They WILL get viewbombed that week, and probably the week after too. So be very careful when adding eggs to hatcheries.

People will be hunting down the codes of the CB eggs, trying to compile lists of the winners.

Let's keep the fatalities low, people!

oh, that reminds me:

ANOTHER WARNING TO PRIZE OWNERS:

The closer you are to first place, (along with the more public you go,) the more your prize will be watched like a hawk.

Your first 2G egg will most likely get viewbombed. Keep a close eye on it and don't post it in the forums until it's grown up.

ALSO:  Keep names of any people you gift to or trade with PRIVATE!  Or they may find themselves hassled and viewbombed, too.  :/
Edited by sheppardkid

On vacation and offline?

Ill?

In the hospital?

Have heard horrible stories about harassment if you are a winner and knows for sure will not be able to going through this pressure without health issues? Yeah, not getting ill physical but getting ill psychological because of harassment is possible and some sensitive avoiding situations where this COULD happen. Or getting ill physical because of a lot of social pressure...

Simple forget to change the e-mail address to a functional one?

There ar a lot more possibilties. And i really hope that the majority of all of us will left the winners alone who stated that they want to let be alone in there signatures. Why majority? We are in a forum and in every forum exist trolls.

So yeah contact the mods if you are being harassed.

Edited by Tigerkralle

It's not possible for previous winners to win again, correct? Good luck to everybody, happy to see this raffle going - sounds like good odds too. biggrin.gif