TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Still alive. I just went and checked the other forums. Played a round of Dragon Bingo. Admired a few lineages. That sort of thing. In general: Wasted too much time in fron of my computer. wink.gif

As for the show - let's see if (and when) it makes it to Europe...

@shadowfighter:

I hope you can catch some sleep eventually. Watching dawn come up can be nice, but missing a whole night's sleep - not so much. *puts some warm milk and a cookie on the nightstand*

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Still alive. I just went and checked the other forums. Played a round of Dragon Bingo. Admired a few lineages. That sort of thing. In general: Wasted too much time in fron of my computer. wink.gif

As for the show - let's see if (and when) it makes it to Europe...

You can find the whole thing on Youtube-it is separated into 10 episodes. I've been writing my chapter, its going great. Is this a good line?

"After she stopped for a food break, she noticed the guards were no longer in their spots. She stopped chewing her bread and frowned, unease settling in her stomach. She glanced around but couldn't see them anywhere. 'Something's wrong..' she thought, and put down her bread."

Other than that, I've been checking here every few minutes, the thread seemed a bit dead for a while.

what if the email i use was like already been deleted owo...

You can change your site email in your account settings. It's right at the bottom.

Edited by AppleMango

I'm actually avoiding my email like the plague, contrary to most people here. I just don't want to feel the disappointment if I missed something. Poor TJ, he has the weight of hundreds upon him, and his time is running out before people become rabid. Hes working hard, and because of that I will refrain from sending any cyber assassins ninja.gif

Ditto on this. Don't want to keep checking for something that probably won't arrive.

I turned on my email not to find anything, so glad to know no one's been contacted yet.

I, on the other hand, keep checking the mail and this thread for any updates, and I have been since two days ago (Jan 15th). Look who's got high expectations while she wants to distract herself because she probably didn't win xd.png

...But seriously though, I am kind of nervous from waiting for an update. With the big prize pool, I automatically have high hopes of having won anything, especially a Gold Tinsel, with the ability to ask for a custom code (I've got plans if I win). But since I don't know how many raffle entries were made exactly, I cannot calculate my (probably bad) chance.

Edited by Eggy0

I'm wishing to win too. If I do win, though, probably going to make it so people cannot spam my inbox, because I honestly do not want to deal with the stress of it all.

I'd really like a silver tinsel, or a gold tinsel. Maybe a silver shimmer. I'm not a fan of the others, though I'll take them anyway if I happen to win.

Yay for a much larger prize pool~!! I don't mean to jinx it, but now we might even be able to actually trade for 2nd gens without it costing an arm, a leg, and your firstborn :0

This thread is amusing to read, all those impatient people. (Not that I'm not excited to find out who won this time... Suffice it to say, for once I'm glad to have studying to distract me, that way I can fret over solution concentrations instead of dragons like usual xd.png)

I don't really have high hopes of winning either way - but I'd be lying if I said I haven't written down a few custom code possibilities. It's getting into my head just a little... tehe

SO I wake up expecting the emails to have been sent out. Nope. dry.gif

But of course I don't blame it on TJ. IT must be tedious to code this stuff.

Edited by gusearth1

Patience grasshoppers *goes into zen mode and heads to work*

Every time I get a notification I dash to my inbox, see that the message is not from Dragcave, and then run back here to see if anyone got emails yet xd.png The suspense is brutal tongue.gif

Eee, I can't wait! So exciting, even if I don't win.

Why I like gmail - in the main screen, it shows me who sent a message, and the subject in easy to read print.

As I need to check my e-mail often for work, it comes in handy for the main inbox...

Too bad I don't see the Spam folder contents till I click it, but at least I keep that folder empty so if I see a (1) next to the name, there's hope...

I'm actually avoiding my email like the plague, contrary to most people here. I just don't want to feel the disappointment if I missed something. Poor TJ, he has the weight of hundreds upon him, and his time is running out before people become rabid. Hes working hard, and because of that I will refrain from sending any cyber assassins ninja.gif

Actually, I rarely go on my e-mail unless I need to. Reason why? I'm such a useless clutterbug. I keep forgetting to go through and delete stuff. sleep.gif;

The mod's/TJ wouldn't send a notice through a forum PM would they?

I don't really have high hopes of winning either way - but I'd be lying if I said I haven't written down a few custom code possibilities. It's getting into my head just a little... tehe

biggrin.gif Yeah, same here. I even have thought of different codes depending on the type/colour of dragon.

The mod's/TJ wouldn't send a notice through a forum PM would they?

Win notices are sent to the mail address in your scroll's account settings, not the forum smile.gif

Otherwise non-forum members would never even know they had won. Plus, there's nothing connecting scroll and forum accounts wink.gif

I won't check my e-mails until I see that TJ send them. Since my e-mail adress for dc is not the one I use privat, there won't be important e-mails from others. smile.gif

Me too! Last night I was hunting and I managed to catch a paper and a magma(I gifted them to my boyfriend. smile.gif )

and after I caught them I was like...

well... my lucks gone. I'm not winning the raffle.

Well this morning I woke up with 4 of my 7 eggs being sick. And they're the 4 I most want to survive. So hopefully that bit of bad luck will increase my good luck for this raffle.

biggrin.gif Yeah, same here. I even have thought of different codes depending on the type/colour of dragon.

The custom code would seriously be my favorite part of getting a prize. The POSSIBILITIES! D:

The custom code would seriously be my favorite part of getting a prize. The POSSIBILITIES! D:

Custom code'd be cool.

My favorite part would be deciding what to do with any eggs it gave me...

To trade them for something I have been wanting? To gift them to some random person on here or.... to drop the eggie to the AP and imagine the epic football style tackle that would happen when it appeared and the squeeing from the catcher when the realize its 2G. biggrin.gif Actually, I would probably do a combination of the above.

Edited by Silverswift

So sad about no HM's, I had a tiny glimmer of hope for getting a cb alt. Oh well.

Gosh.. so many! Good luck everyone smile.gif

Maybe if I win a prize, I could do the same. And if the catcher happens to have a forum account... I'll be stalking some of the threads to hear their happy messages :3

Also, while I didn't mention it earlier, I'm very glad prizes won't be tradeable this year. Especially because I, while going through last year's DC raffle threads out of sheer boredom and anticipation, came across something that made me feel... Well, I don't know if I can even describe that feeling. Maybe devastation, maybe not. But let's not get started on it, since this ain't a place to discuss it.

(Of course, I hope just a mention of it is fine, I needed a reason why I'm all for non-tradeable prizes o3o But if it's not fine, then it can be edited out.)

I feel like the only one who doesn't have their email account open..

Nor do I. Waiting for TJ to announce it here first, instead of getting all worked up :]