TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I think if I win a gold tinsel I'll have to go trap a bird.

Beyond that, I would like to take care of a few folks who have been wonderful to me over the years, before randomly dropping eggs on unsuspecting passersby.

Naturally, I'll be elated to finally be able to work on a proper even gen. *dreams*

Not too sure what I'd do if (and that's a giant 'if') I won, but I think I'd mostly just breed my hypothetical Prize with breeds I like and while I'd keep some of the babies I'd probably mostly AP/gift 'em, since I don't do a lot of trading, but I might trade for something like Neglecteds since I don't have any yet nor have I worked up the courage to try for one. lol Or maybe I'd ask for hordes of Dinos and Chickens since I'm missing those as well. XD ETA: Or what Reidragon said! XD I haven't even seen any of those in-cave since they were released. :/

As for a particular Prize I'd prefer a Shimmer over a Tinsel, with color preference being Silver->Bronze->Gold, but at the same time I know that beggars can't be choosers and really I'd be happy with anything~ :)Though my family might not be too happy with their shattered eardrums caused by my screaming. They still haven't gotten over the few times I've caught shinies in the Pokemon games. Hehe. :3 Haven't thought of a specific special code yet, though if that continues to be an option, I think I'd use either the second half of my username or something like 'Books', 'Shine'/'Shiny'/'Sprkl', 'LuvDC', or 'Dragn'.

Edited by Denwayasha

If I was lucky enough to win, I know what code I'd choose. biggrin.gif

Not telling though tongue.gif

This year I might politely PM the winners to try for a low gen prize. I still don't have any 2nd gen from previous years, mostly because I am too shy to ask (and I am useless at catching rares).

So if you win a prize, remember me xd.png

This year I might politely PM the winners to try for a low gen prize. I still don't have any 2nd gen from previous years, mostly because I am too shy to ask (and I am useless at catching rares).

Naughtrish, if I win, we'll definitely talk. xd.png

If I win otherwise... I'm gonna gift a few to some friends, offer a couple up as trades to see what people will offer for them, keep a VERY VERY SHORT list if I keep a list at all (no more than three people at a time, any more and I start freaking out) and try to get some collaborators for a pretty EG checker. smile.gif

i wanted to do this so badly with previous years but ive always been the same way too shy to ask and knowing they will be flooded with requests. but then again that kind of thing is preventing me from having my scroll goals lol

It's too bad Mordor is six letters because I'd totally encourage any winners to pick that as a code. =p

If someone really wanted the code, they could shorten it to 'Mordr' (if that's not taken already, I dunno.) and name the dragon something with Mordor in it (though my vote for a dragon's name with that code would be along the lines of 'One does not simply'. :3), but I suppose that wouldn't have the same effect. XD Or who knows... One day DC may get to the point were six-letter codes are necessary. o.o

i wanted to do this so badly with previous years but ive always been the same way too shy to ask and knowing they will be flooded with requests. but then again that kind of thing is preventing me from having my scroll goals lol

I have a hard time catching rares, so I never PM the owners because I'm afraid my offer won't live up to their expectations(just imagine the offers of CB metals and neglecteds!)

I still don't have any 2nd gen from previous years, mostly because I am too shy to ask (and I am useless at catching rares).

I can relate to this. =V I'm shy to ask for just about anything xd.png I, too, am awful at catching (or even FINDING) rares, so...

*high fives* I have had this page open all day. xd.png

Probably no surprise to anyone, but I actually did, too... xd.png Is that a bad thing?

I'm just praying for a shimmer at all. Though if I get a gold tinsel I'm influencing it female and waiving it in birdz face for a bit. Then I might give him an offspring. Eventually.

I'm just praying for a shimmer at all. Though if I get a gold tinsel I'm influencing it female and waiving it in birdz face for a bit. Then I might give him an offspring. Eventually.

You're evil. xd.png

We'll see. I've kind of got my hands full with school and a roleplay on the Town of Salem forums. Could be fun though.

I wasn't being serious, lol. But yeah, might be fun. smile.gif