TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

That is true, its a good idea, but I almost wish he wouldn't. I don't even care if I win or not, I just want to know....

Yeah.... I wish he did all of whatever he is doing now before he made the announcement.

And I also agree about the checking email thing, but.... dunno about anyone else but I checked it as soon as I saw this post. xd.png Didn't take me but 5 seconds to do so. And what with having that news feed on the main page, well. Even those without a forum account know to check their emails.

I hope it's today, surely more than a full day is enough to make sure everyone's up to date and that no one who won is multiscrolling.

Tomorrow morning at the latest would be a good time for this. Because any later than that and people might not be able to check during the week. I know I work monday and won't be able to check until I get home around 7:30 cave time. Sunday at 6am cave time will be exactly 3 days, give or take a couple hours. That should be enough. Hopefully.

I got four hours of sleep last night because of this. I was hoping the emails would be sent out at midnight, then at the two day mark, and then I just said "Eh, may as well be awake until I pass out."

Im in class checking this thread...

Oops tongue.gif

I find that it's hard to stay away from this thread. xd.png Glad I'm not the only one.

I am exited about the raffle, but I can wait a while longer for it to update, since hopefully it should only take a few days at most. It is fun though to keep coming back to the thread to see the discussions in it. smile.gif

I'm trying to stay calm and avoid thinking about possible codes... I've came up with 6 codes so far laugh.gif

It stinks having to wait around to see if you're in a prize pool that has already been drawn, but it's a good way to have all the users make sure their email is up to date. I checked on mine, but as I expected it's the same one I'm using for school right now.

I've sort of already decided that I've lost though. I had a good feeling up until this was posted, and then it felt as if I'd lost something. I trust my intuition pretty highly about these things; I'm a very lucky person and I usually feel something when I'm about to win. In a way it's a relief. I'm only waiting now to see if someone I know will win a prize, then they might give me a good deal for a 3G or something. ^^

I've made it a point NOT to check this thread very often, because right now, in my head, I'm a winner. If I were to check and see that the winners HAVE been contacted, and I didn't get an email .. all hope is lost. laugh.gif

I thought I'd decided I'm not one of the jittery ones, so why am I still here? xd.png

Stalking this thread is an addiction.

had to make this up real quick, considering earlier conversation on the last page. xd.png

user posted image

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

had to make this up real quick, considering earlier conversation on the last page. xd.png

user posted image

This is my new favourite post in this thread! xd.png

user posted image

Perfect. Love it.

user posted image

I LOVE THIS! xd.png

user posted image

It's so perfecttt!!! xd.png Well done!

Oh dear, I just whipped up a 3000 word description... Nooo! 1000 word limit! Rip. Oh well, at least it's nice.

user posted image

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png YES

user posted image

Not the best meme, but still...

Lol xd.png

So are we going to image-posts or something now? While we impatiently wait for emails to be sent out? tongue.gifeither way I'll just sit back and watch the show, kinda, a post here and there maybe. X3

Lol xd.png

So are we going to image-posts or something now? While we impatiently wait for emails to be sent out? tongue.gifeither way I'll just sit back and watch the show, kinda, a post here and there maybe. X3

That is... what it looks like. wink.gif

Thus the meme-post trend begins

user posted image

My thoughts exactly!! xd.pngxd.png

...still here, even though I vowed to keep myself ridiculously distracted.