TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I hope my luck wasn't sucked up when I summoned my 2nd GoN yesterday. I suspect we will have to wait at most two weeks. Or eternity. Whichever comes first tongue.gif

I'd hope it wasn't two weeks. I'd be so angry to have to wait two weeks just to find out that I'd lost.

I'd hope it wasn't two weeks. I'd be so angry to have to wait two weeks just to find out that I'd lost.

By then TJ would be crushed by the gigantic amount of hate mail and we shall be victorious! >:D

Lol JK, we'll survive. It isn't like the suspense is some gigantic weight that's squishing us with every passing second..

Thinking about it, and I know the reason why trading the prizes was disabled...

BUT

Has any prize-winners ever swapped prizes? Like *if* I ever did win a prize - let's say a Silver Shimmer-Scale - and trading wasn't disabled I would soooo try to trade it for a Silver Tinsel. Has that ever happened? I'm sure people who won prefer either Western or Eastern over the other...

Probably not since the special codes and such...lol.

I don't know the answer, but I sooooooo wish swapping between winners was possible.

Question for you all. What would you do if you win?

Depends on what I win wink.gif Probably I'll try to make some EG lineages. I have some plans for tinsels, but none for shimmers so far.

By then TJ would be crushed by the gigantic amount of hate mail and we shall be victorious! >:D

Lol JK, we'll survive. It isn't like the suspense is some gigantic weight that's squishing us with every passing second..

Yeah....riiiight....

I'm actually avoiding my email like the plague, contrary to most people here. I just don't want to feel the disappointment if I missed something. Poor TJ, he has the weight of hundreds upon him, and his time is running out before people become rabid. Hes working hard, and because of that I will refrain from sending any cyber assassins ninja.gif

Edited by C88

Why is my mailbox still empty? Why? Why? Why? sad.gif

Because clearly you haven't signed up for enough newsletters and spam emails. You'll never get a full inbox like that tongue.gif

Meanwhile... work's keeping me nice and busy while I wait for the email that will never come, haha laugh.gif

I'm just reading this thread and ...waiting.

We all are... Like silent statues awaiting the coming dawn Darn, I'm turning into Wirt...

Edited by C88

I already made plans of trading the offsprings to other players in a way that all would be able to apply and get them; I think I need to stop having high expectations though xd.png

Well, to save the rest of my sanity and my fingernails....i'll start naming and sorting my dragons now.

That'll probably take a minimum of 12 hours... so...

And then...i'll still have some lineage projects to be bred. Go for it!

MUST NOT read this thread anymore, because it gets me nervous for some reasons... xd.png

I would love to win a gold shimmer. Or really any prize, I would breed it with Radiant Angels, so it would have to be influenced as a female.

I already made plans of trading the offsprings to other players in a way that all would be able to apply and get them; I think I need to stop having high expectations though xd.png

Same here, I've got everything figured out should I win a Prize haha, not that it's any use for it cause the odds are tiny xd.png

If I were to win I already have plans for the first few eggs... I'd keep the very first myself, the second would go to my best friend, the third to the person who gave me my very first 2nd gen shmmer, and the fourth to someone who has gifted and traded me about half my shinies.

After that... no idea xd.png Probably trading and more gifting, maybe some AP drops. I'd definitely use it to try to get my wishlist done, at some point.

I am now mad that I have such an organized scroll. I want something to distract me, darn it! All my dragons are named and sorted, and there are no interesting breeding pairs available. My summon was done yesterday, and was actually successful too. Need...distraction..

I am now mad that I have such an organized scroll. I want something to distract me, darn it! All my dragons are named and sorted, and there are no interesting breeding pairs available. My summon was done yesterday, and was actually successful too. Need...distraction..

We both used up all our luck having a succesful summon anyway tongue.gif

We all are... Like silent statues awaiting the coming dawn

Very poetic. Who's Wirt ?

If you want distraction you can always roam the forums. How about looking what to breed your CB Holidays with in Site Discussion, or browse all the dragon requests to see which you'd like, or play some silly forum game or other... wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I lie here, awaiting the dawn, knowing that I shall be awake to see it, or sleep till high noon. And so, I think that could describe my life, fretting over seemingly trivial things.

Very poetic. Who's Wirt ?

If you want distraction you can always roam the forums. How about looking what to breed your CB Holidays with in Site Discussion, or browse all the dragon requests to see which you'd like, or play some silly forum game or other... wink.gif

Oh, he's from a show that came out a while ago (Over The Garden Wall-look it up, its amazing). Hes prone to sometimes saying poetry in conversations to describe things. Forum games are fun, but they won't increase my post count mad.gif. Ah well, I think I'll take a peek at my lineage thread again tongue.gif I'm also updating my fanfic too, I am in the process of writing the chapter now.

Edit: Uhh...did everyone die? Nobodys posting anything blink.gif

Edited by C88