TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I reserve excitement for when/if I see TJ's icon in the list of users viewing this thread.

@Kira-san: Hey, if you are crazy at least you've got company. biggrin.gif In any case, conversation is fun to read, so there's definitely entertainment value in lurking here.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Up until 1:30 where I live when tomorrow I have to get up early

Heh, me too... Dragon Cave is more important. Totally.

Up until 1:30 where I live when tomorrow I have to get up early

I actually do, too, kinda =/ Oh the horror of waking early...

And with THAT said, excuse me while I *attempt* to remove myself from this thread =P Gnait guys! Im sure Ill be on tomorrow, lololol

Quote from Enderpuppetabsrangler:

Saturday has been cancelled due to a scheduling email wait.

GAH JUST UPDATE THE POST ALREADY TJ

I've just decided I haven't won now...

You never know. I don't win this thing every year but it doesn't hurt to keep your fingers crossed. The time will come one way or another.

GAH JUST UPDATE THE POST ALREADY TJ

I've just decided I haven't won now...

I've basically resigned my position to that of being eternally excited because he's never gonna update. xd.png I don't even care if I win anymore, I'm just being held in such suspense!!

Edited by shadowfighter

I mean how long does it TAKE to email a few hundred people one link? He probably uses a bot account, so NO TIME AT ALL?! dry.gif

I'm hoping that I get a backup slot and enough winners drop out that I get a Prize... I don't think I've won. biggrin.gif

I mean how long does it TAKE to email a few hundred people one link? He probably uses a bot account, so NO TIME AT ALL?! dry.gif

There's a lot of things that could account for the wait. Not just the time to set up the emails and get them sent, but also, I would hazard a guess, seeing what users think of the upped prizes and the prize tiers this year. As well, TJ does have a job and a life outside of DC. Earlier there was also a sort error that needed addressed. Patience is necessary for many facets of this game. =)

Quote from Enderpuppetabsrangler:

I giggled at this, lol!

I think TJ first has to set up the link... It probably takes a lot of time to make such a big one. But I think he may work on it this weekend and potentially Monday too, depending on how much time he gets off work this week.

*braces herself for disappointment**fails**time travels**sees herself sad when she didn't win**realized she was not in fact braced for it*

Just kidding... but I don't think I'm braced for disappointment in the slightest.

I'm worried all my luck got used up with the Shiny Swablu I caught a few hours ago, ahahaha.

Me too! Last night I was hunting and I managed to catch a paper and a magma(I gifted them to my boyfriend. smile.gif )

and after I caught them I was like...

well... my lucks gone. I'm not winning the raffle.

Me too! Last night I was hunting and I managed to catch a paper and a magma(I gifted them to my boyfriend. smile.gif )

and after I caught them I was like...

well... my lucks gone. I'm not winning the raffle.

I've had rotten luck for years. I've been chasing a magma for just about as long. Maybe this means I will actually win something in the raffle? *crosses fingers*

I caught a Spessartine and a Blusang from the cave a few hours ago, but EATW decided to viewbomb them so I dunno if that cancels out. They're not dead, so likely not, but it's still annoying to have to hide them while I'm online.

I'm worried all my luck got used up with the Shiny Swablu I caught a few hours ago, ahahaha.

But the prizes were already drawn then so the luck used to gain them is already gone from your karmic account, even if you don't yet realize it. It's so much more efficient when the universe tracks these things.

But the prizes were already drawn then so the luck used to gain them is already gone from your karmic account, even if you don't yet realize it. It's so much more efficient when the universe tracks these things.

Haha, you have a point, so maybe catching Temari was just left over raffle luck biggrin.gif