TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

"Sis, I'm in a very serious relationship with potentially 600 pixel prize dragons. You wouldn't understand."

Oh my word, I think that she'd just stare at me if I told her that! I mean, the cat is already giving me looks now.

*Steadily avoiding looking at email, and phone chimes. Email! Carefully reads over it....not from DC*

My heart jumped a bit when I got an email from DC but it was just a subscribe notification for a forum topic... gotta turn those off xd.png

Guess I'm lucky that my email is totally dead... My last message is from almost a month ago. I literally haven't gotten any emails this year. xd.png

Hooray, I got an email!

....from John Lewis, about my dishwasher.

You made me laugh, my friend ;D

(I guess in this time we all need to laugh the anticipation off so we won't go crazy in a few days ;3)

It's like the ultimate cliffhanger, we're all sitting on the edge of our seats.

...and no knowing when the author will finish it. xd.png

The only thing that makes me feel better is that he will finish it eventually tongue.gif

I wish he hadn't said they've been drawn already. :/ The waiting is worse now knowing that you could be a winner already but not know it.

Maybe he's checking for multiscrolling so there's not an incident like there was last year. Or that people don't win more than once, which I think would be for the best. Having someone win twice (or 3 times!) is just plain mean to everyone else. :/ Plus, would make that person even more harassed with more people demanding offspring.

OMG you're right this is Game of Thrones!

lol

The dragons are coming we promise... In about 5 more seasons. laugh.gif

I wish he hadn't said they've been drawn already. :/ The waiting is worse now knowing that you could be a winner already but not know it.

Maybe he's checking for multiscrolling so there's not an incident like there was last year. Or that people don't win more than once, which I think would be for the best. Having someone win twice (or 3 times!) is just plain mean to everyone else. :/ Plus, would make that person even more harassed with more people demanding offspring.

Those are excellent points.

I admit, as much as I hate the waiting, it is probably better if TJ checks and double checks NOW on things like those BEFORE any announcements as to WHO won are sent out. :/ Doesn't make it any easier on us, but certainly those ARE valid and... dare I say, GOOD... reasons for there to be a wait. I mean... I can HARDLY blame him for wanting to avoid a repeat of that.

Edited by Silverswift

I am willing to bet he is giving the userbase a chance to check their emails and ensure they are up to date.

That is true, its a good idea, but I almost wish he wouldn't. I don't even care if I win or not, I just want to know....

Well, at least the speculation keeps me excited!

I have a feeling emails won't be sent out for at least a few more days, but that doesn't stop me from obsessively checking this thread and my email.

I keep going back and forth on what I would *do* with a Prize dragon, what I would name it, how I'd breed it, etc. So much to think about!

Is it wrong to be super hopeful to win this year?

If I got a Gold, it'd be female, if silver, male, and if Bronze, female. The golf would be bred with my male Tan Ridgies. The silver with my mistletoes, and the Bronze with Desipis.

Starscream is right, since last year there were people not getting/answering the emails, I guess this gives people time to check if their email is up to date and working

Today it was the first time that i try to summon... and i have the egg! wub.gif

*ready to protect this egg with all her might*

I am slightly nervous/excited (not sure what the right word it is in English), but also calm because if i have won something or are a "backup winner" it is already happened. I checked if the e-mail address works a few weeks ago and everthing was fine, is fine and in the moment TJ is eventually sending an e-mail to me it will function.

So what about a delicious chamomile tea for your nerves?

ETA: Typos. Need more cofee.

Edited by Tigerkralle