TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I'd love just about any prize, though silver and gold shimmers and silver tinsels are my favorite of the prizes regarding looks. But really, just about any shiny prize would do for me xd.png

Also, a bit derpy of a question maybe, but do you have to be in the "eastern" region to get an eastern prize, or something like that? Or how is "eastern winner" and "western winner" divided up? Just checking, kinda... sorry if it's been asked before.

Edited by Kira-san

Also, a bit derpy of a question maybe, but do you have to be in the "eastern" region to get an eastern prize, or something like that? Or how is "eastern winner" and "western winner" divided up? Just checking, kinda... sorry if it's been asked before.

"Eastern" and "Western" refers to the type of dragon you can win. The eastern is the Shimmerscale dragons, while the Western is the Tinsel dragon. The "eastern" and "western" titles refers to the dragon style. You can be anywhere in the world to win either prize.

Edited by xdlugia

"Eastern" and "Western" refers to the type of dragon you can win. The eastern is the Shimmerscale dragons, while the Western is the Tinsel dragon. The "eastern" and "western" titles refers to the dragon style. You can be anywhere in the world to win either prize.

Ohhh! That's great to hear! =P Thanks for answering! ^u^/ I would think that it would kinda stink for some if it depended on where you were, so that's nice.

Ohhh! That's great to hear! =P Thanks for answering! ^u^/ I would think that it would kinda stink for some if it depended on where you were, so that's nice.

It really would considering I live in the western hemisphere and really want a shimmer if I win. xd.png

The winners haven't been contacted - it'd say in the first post if they had.

Site email is the email you see at the bottom of account settings. Change it quick if you don't still have access to the email address there.

I know this is a pretty weird question but is the site email like the dragcave forum PMs?

No. It is your email address that you registered your scroll under.

Well, the chances of me winning are astronomically small and even if I won, I would get what I would get and be thrilled, but I would most like a Silver Western prize, followed by a Bronze Western prize. biggrin.gif

Oh boy, I sure hope the emails get sent out soon cause pretty dang soon I'm going on vacation somewhere with no internet access...

I don't really care all that much what I win if I do, but if anything I would prefer a shimmer. biggrin.gif To really push it, a gold shimmer, but I would be thrilled to have any prize. My only requirement is that my prize be male, which I can do myself. wink.gif There's too many female prizes out there.

Arrrrrgh this waiting is killing me!

I don't really care all that much what I win if I do, but if anything I would prefer a shimmer. biggrin.gif To really push it, a gold shimmer, but I would be thrilled to have any prize. My only requirement is that my prize be male, which I can do myself. wink.gif There's too many female prizes out there.

Too many female prizes? :3

I really want a pretty female silver anything to breed with some male pinks

I think I'm in the minority when I say that I prefer Bronze prizes to Golds. |D I Do like all of them, but yellows have never been my favorite color and I think they overpower other dragons a bit. (Except female (non-prize) Golds. They're just so pretty~) Bronze, on the other hand, go pretty well with almost anything, especially Bronze Tinsels.

Funny that you mention there being too many females, actually. I've though about it for a while, and while I'd love to have a male if I won something, I have a lot of really nice code dragons who went male and I'd love to be able to breed them with something.

Too many female prizes? :3

I really want a pretty female silver anything to breed with some male pinks

Interesting - I never noticed before, but you're right, a lot of my prize lineages go back to female CB prizes. Are females actually more popular for prizes than males and if so why?

I'm not quite sure, but I have to say I've always wanted a male CB silver shimmer. A line with a female Swallowtail would be wonderful wub.gif.

If I had to pick, I would pick a male silver eastern prize. They would look really pretty with the Moonstone and Blue Nebula dragons. Solstice for a holiday pairing would be pretty cute too.

I always thought there were more male prizes out there. Shows you what I know.

I love tinsel dragons! That's a lot of prize dragons to be given out. I think a lineage with silver tinsels and moonstones would look amazing.

I always thought there were more male prizes out there. Shows you what I know.

Well, it's hard to say for sure... it might just be that the other person and I happen to have wound up with more female-descended prizes whereas you happened to end up with more male-descended prizes. It's hard to judge the true number of each sex (unless you're TJ who probably has a census tool.)

I love tinsel dragons! That's a lot of prize dragons to be given out. I think a lineage with silver tinsels and moonstones would look amazing.

Here are both genders, if you haven't seen them~ Really should finish collecting my Moonstone prizekin someday...

Well, it's hard to say for sure... it might just be that the other person and I happen to have wound up with more female-descended prizes whereas you happened to end up with more male-descended prizes. It's hard to judge the true number of each sex (unless you're TJ who probably has a census tool.)

Actually, since the majority of CB Prizes are known, it's very easy to count how many are around of each gender. (Though with so many it might take a bit of time.) For example, of the 17 known CB Gold Tinsels, 11 are female and 6 are male. Gold Shimmers are more balanced with 9 female and 10 male.

Edited by 11th

*checks email every five minutes*

I'd love a Gold Shimmer so I could finally breed a Gold Shimmer x Stripe lineage which no one seems to have done yet! The idea of 600 prizes brings slightly more hope than usual. xd.png

I'm wondering if we're still able to change the codes on the Prizes. (I'm hoping to have a male silver shimmer with the code KISSS so I can breed it with one of my new mistletoes!)

Edited by shadowfighter

Here are both genders, if you haven't seen them~ Really should finish collecting my Moonstone prizekin someday...

Actually, since the majority of CB Prizes are known, it's very easy to count how many are around of each gender. (Though with so many it might take a bit of time.) For example, of the 17 known CB Gold Tinsels, 11 are female and 6 are male. Gold Shimmers are more balanced with 9 female and 10 male.

Since I'm dead tired and very bored, I tried to count them all. Based on the ones that appear on the wiki:

user posted image

It seems to be pretty balanced