TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

It would be a pain to get a prize out of the breedings, but I would breed with every common to uncommon we have. I think that would be one of my goals. Breed with every compatible species just to end up with a really well rounded progeny list.

You will like this idea only until you try to get a Prize from Water xd.png

Actually, Prize x Water doesn't do too badly (I admit my Patxaran baby had a long dry spell, but so did all the other Tinsels, so....)

It would be a pain to get a prize out of the breedings, but I would breed with every common to uncommon we have. I think that would be one of my goals. Breed with every compatible species just to end up with a really well rounded progeny list.

That would be my goal too, if I win. Squeeeeeeee!

Prize x Balloon breeds surprisingly well too.

I'm jumping on the "I'd breed with everything" train. I think I'd want a gold or bronze prize, since I already have a few 2G silver prizes. Gold Shimmers are pretty and less obnoxiously bright than gold tins and I like the color more than bronze, I think that'd be my top choice.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

So-a question for everyone.

Which dragon do you want the most?

I'm hoping for a Silver Tinsel myself.

Honestly, as long as I win one so I can share 2nd gens with my friends, IDC which I'd get smile.gif I've always loved the Bronze prizes though, and the Silver Tinsel looks so good with so many lineages biggrin.gif

I'm not interested in lineages like so many of you are, but my favorite dragons are Royal Blues and I think they'd look nice with Shimmerscales. That's probably the first pairing I'd try if I won a Shimmer.

As far as a mate for a prize.

Waterhorse wins. Always. <3

If my snowballs chance in hell actually happened and I won I'd accept any of the prizes but this is my order of preference:

1. Silver Tinsel.

2. Gold Tinsel.

3. Bronze Tinsel

4. Gold Shimmerscale

5. Bronze Shimmerscale

6. Silver Shimmerscale.

My preferred dragons go like this:

1. Silver Shimmer

2. Silver Tinsel

3. Gold Shimmer

4. Gold Tinsel

5. Bronze Shimmer

6. Bronze Tinsel

I love the Eastern Dragons, so I'm just here like. *plz*

So-a question for everyone.

Which dragon do you want the most?

I'm hoping for a Silver Tinsel myself.

I'd love a Silver Shimmer (or any shimmer honestly) or Silver Tinsel. smile.gif

Depending on the kind of Dragon I got, I'd breed it with different things. But for a silver Shimmer, I'd go with the newest Christmas Dragon. It'd be such a pretty combination!

Edited by shadowfighter

My Birthday is January 21st, so it would be awesome if I won something. Silver tinsel is my first choice, second a silver shimmer. 3rd would have to be a gold tinsel ^.^

My Birthday is on January 26th and exam period starts on it ;_; So much unluck dry.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

My order of preference for prizes:

1. Silver or Gold Shimmer - I want both of these so bad so they're tied for first. I have the perfect name for a male Gold Shimmer but I also want to make a pretty line of male Silver Shimmer x female Blue Undine.

2. Silver Tinsel

3. Bronze Shimmer

4. Gold Tinsel

5. Bronze Tinsel

Actually, Prize x Water doesn't do too badly (I admit my Patxaran baby had a long dry spell, but so did all the other Tinsels, so....)

I see your baby inherited Patxaran's genes lol. Patxaran last produced a tinsel egg on June 6. blink.gif

Suspense!

Well, I've never won anything except for a plushie mouse at lottery in a vet clinic, so I don't even hope, especially that there is not only more prizes but more players as well ;>

A bit pity there is no new prize, but Shimmers are so pretty that I'm fine with new Shimmer lines even without getting the best ones.

Edited by LittleSatCat

Suspense!

Well, I've never won anything except for a plushie mouse at lottery in a vet clinic, so I don't even hope, especially that there is not only more prizes but more players as well ;>

A bit pity there is no new prize, but Shimmers are so pretty that I'm fine with new Shimmer lines even without getting the best ones.

It's okay! We'll have poor luck together biggrin.gif. I've only ever won by default (I was the only person in my age group) and this one time I didn't even know I had put in for a commission.

I see your baby inherited Patxaran's genes lol. Patxaran last produced a tinsel egg on June 6. blink.gif

He certainly has his moments! tongue.gif

*sends massive shiny vibes to Patxaran*

Sorry if this has been answered already, but are the prizes completely new dragons or just 2015 CB's of the current prize dragons?

It's okay! We'll have poor luck together biggrin.gif. I've only ever won by default (I was the only person in my age group) and this one time I didn't even know I had put in for a commission.

Seems like everything must be even, ace awesomeness and luck would be too much for one world to bear. But it would be nice to get more lineaged shimmers even being extremely unlucky :>

Edited by LittleSatCat

Sorry if this has been answered already, but are the prizes completely new dragons or just 2015 CB's of the current prize dragons?

As far as we know, they're Shimmers and Tinsels.

I had no idea it went to email! The email DC has for me hasn't worked for years. I've just changed it to my current one but I really, really hope I didn't win anything in the past that I couldn't collect or that subsequently died... I'm really worried now...