TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Question for you all. What would you do if you win?

IF I ever get lucky enough to win, I would keep the first born and then trade of most of the offsprings. Once I have all the dragons that I want, I would like to believe that I would breed a couple of more prizes to gift to people. Friends and those that I have noticed are nice members. And then I would retire my Prize. tongue.gif

I think, honestly, I'd breed a few just for myself, ones that I can look at every day and cherish. I'm not quite sure what I'd do with the others... likely trade 'em, maybe do random AP drops, and give a few 2g to the people I really love on the forums.

Nope. *odd ball* I'm use to waiting. DC is a test of patience. I actually tend to forget about the raffle once Christmas is over because I know my luck, but I am having fun watching y'all. :-)

Aye. I'm pretty much over the raffle already and I have a ton of stuff to distract me IRL. rolleyes.gif

IF I ever get lucky enough to win, I would keep the first born and then trade of most of the offsprings. Once I have all the dragons that I want, I would like to believe that I would breed a couple of more prizes to gift to people. Friends and those that I have noticed are nice members. And then I would retire my Prize. tongue.gif

I'd drop them on the AP and Glomp gift some to a few people. Otherwise I might trade the second gens for some of the metals or other rares I want.

I'd try to work with other prize winners to make some pretty EG lineages. smile.gif No lists, either. I can imagine that getting really stressful, since 2nd gen prizes are really sought after. I'll try to trade/gift a few eggs, but definitely no arrangements prior to it being laid.

So my personal hunch is that TJ may get to it this weekend because he may get a day off work for MLK Day.

Any other hunches?

Aye. I'm pretty much over the raffle already and I have a ton of stuff to distract me IRL. rolleyes.gif

Kindred spirits, mi'lady. ;-)

So my personal hunch is that TJ may get to it this weekend because he may get a day off work for MLK Day.

Any other hunches?

I'm betting it'll be Saturday, cause Sunday will be busy for students.

I'd try to work with other prize winners to make some pretty EG lineages. smile.gif No lists, either. I can imagine that getting really stressful, since 2nd gen prizes are really sought after. I'll try to trade/gift a few eggs, but definitely no arrangements prior to it being laid.

Oh, thatd be nice! Im not usually very fond of EGs but I think it would be worth the work.

But I agree with the no list policy. It would take the fun of having a Prize away in my opinion...

I'm pretty sure emails are going to go out tomorrow. That way more people have a chance to see them when they get there (because weekend). Also I doubt DC is TJ's only job and setting things up to message 600 people has got to be a little on the tedious side.

Though chances are he just wrote a script to get everything started.

I would LOVE it if it was tomorrow. biggrin.gif

I have the name 'Homestucker' reserved, have had it for the past few raffles hahaha. The code will be something else, I don't want to share it here because someone might steal my idea pft.

Also lol LMFAO would be right up there with BUTTS

I just want the raffle to be sent out already... he's already picked the names, but I guess he needs to set up email relays and website coding stuff first.

Holidays14-raffle is still showing a 'page not found' error after all, which means it's still being set up to code to specific peoples' scrolls.

I imagine with 600 winners, that's a lot of tedious lines of code to go through. Plus having to double check that all names are spelled right... Hopefully this weekend though. The sooner the better for the rest of us, am I right? xd.png

Edited by zaverxi

Am I a total nerd if I'd want the code CHESS?

I am not sure what I would NAME the pretty, though...

Edited by Silverswift

Ohh! I had the same idea wub.gif It would certainly be hard to track down some people with the same dragon, but I can imagine it would be well worth it.

Ahhhh I almost had a heart attack, I had a DC email, but it was just a subscription notice. rawrggg

It'd be a difficult project, but sometimes things are more fun when they're difficult. smile.gif

Ahhhh I almost had a heart attack, I had a DC email, but it was just a subscription notice. rawrggg

And that's why I changed my scroll email to a different one than my forum email. No heart attacks! All my thread subscriptions go to a different one than the one I'm using now.

I only get notices from PM's, and I don't talk to anyone. xd.png

I'm betting it'll be Saturday, cause Sunday will be busy for students.

I do hope so. biggrin.gif Then I may know before I leave on a trip I'm taking this weekend. No internet connection, sadly.

Well, whoever wins any CB Gold Tinsels and ends up with females, I'm gonna find you.

>.>

<.<

And I will politely poke you after a sufficient amount of time has passed for offspring.

Well, whoever wins any CB Gold Tinsels and ends up with females, I'm gonna find you.

>.>

<.<

And I will politely poke you after a sufficient amount of time has passed for offspring.

With fifty, some have to be female, right?

>.>

<.<

Ditto! Of course winning one would be cool too.

What would you name your prize if you won?

What I would name it? It would depend on the code, probably, which would depend on what I get (since I have a few codes in mind already, but you know... rolleyes.gif)

If I win? Well, let's see. I'd probably first keep a couple of offspring or something, (who wouldn't though? Or am I wrong? xd.png) and after that maybe glomp or gift a few people or something... but I'm not completely sure yet~

Edited by Kira-san

*hopes all 50 turn male, just to annoy birdzgoboom*

Won't happen though. Unless all uninfluenced ones manage to turn male and all the female influences fail. Which is probably not going to happen XD.

Don't do this to me!

Gods, now it's going to happen! I'm doomed, I tell you, doomed.

If I won I have a few people I would like to gift. After that I'd breed for even Gen lineages. I'd also maybe like to trade for a few CB Alpine and Coast Pyralspite Dragons since I have yet to catch any rolleyes.gif