TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I find this post rude.

It takes time to individually post 600 people, with the individual codes for the dragons.

Then it takes time to have the winners replay back.

Also its been not even been a day.

Be patient.

I'm pretty sure the process is (mostly) automated, actually, but I'm guessing there are probably some last checks and what-not to do.

I'm pretty sure the process is (mostly) automated, actually, but I'm guessing there are probably some last checks and what-not to do.

Alright. huh.gif

And yes, the waiting is killing everyone.. i think.

Edited by Taryn123

Sorry for the derp question, but what is a "site e-mail"?

If I had one of the prizes I'd want it to have the code "Kitty" xd.png

The site email is the one you used to sign up for the main site. You can check it under your account settings.

The Site Email is the one you used to create your account, or the one you currently have in game. It can be found by going to your Account settings in game.

I'd let gold be fate, but Silver would be male and Bronze female. I have two different lineages planned. smile.gif

I have stories already as well lol. the gold is the rarest so doubt I'll win that. I've been working on stories since i found out about the raffles

What would you name your prize if you won?

I'd name mine either Halloween's Girlfriend, or Xmas's Boyfriend. xd.png

Alright.  huh.gif

Nope. *odd ball* I'm use to waiting. DC is a test of patience. I actually tend to forget about the raffle once Christmas is over because I know my luck, but I am having fun watching y'all. :-)

Hope everybody's wishes come true.

Edited by Sir Barton

If custom codes are still available I was thinking about making mine Flood, with the name Royal Cascade.

The only real reason the waiting is killing me (if it is at all) is because I want the answer (of whether my dream of winning a shiny comes true or not this year) soon xd.png I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way?

Edited by Kira-san

The only real reason the waiting is killing me (if it is at all) is because I want the answer (of whether my dream of winning a shiny comes true or not this year) soon xd.png I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way?

Same here

Nope. I second that.

I just changed my email to a new one that I created recently, hope that doesn't screw up my chances or anything. *nervous bubbles*

I won't say it's killing me, but I'm looking forward to seeing who wins. It's nice reading happy posts. happy.gif

Does anyone know around what time the e-mails go out..?

My hunch is now until Monday, because TJ may have Monday off for MLK Day.

I haven't thought of a name yet, but the code will definitely be Mybae. x3 He'd be a male, and his girlfriend would be my first dragon, a female Tangar.

Question for you all. What would you do if you win?

IF I ever get lucky enough to win, I would keep the first born and then trade of most of the offsprings. Once I have all the dragons that I want, I would like to believe that I would breed a couple of more prizes to gift to people. Friends and those that I have noticed are nice members. And then I would retire my Prize. tongue.gif

I have the reserved name of Shimmering Rainclouds wub.gif. Would pair it with a nice Swallowtail I named Transparent Rain.