TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

*fingers crossed* so are we being contacted via our actual eMail or by PM? *starts to panic because her eMail is a little broken at the moment*

Email, so if the mail you used for signing up to DC doesn't work, change it to one that does (you could try making a gmail account for it, pretty sure that'll work)

uk since it says eastern and western, do you think it is the shimmer scales and tinsels again, or two new prize dragons?

I'd assume it's the old ones - those are the official names in the encyclopaedia.

uk since it says eastern and western, do you think it is the shimmer scales and tinsels again, or two new prize dragons?

Last year they were also called easterns (shimmers) and westerns (tinsels). If they were a new breed I'm pretty sure it'd have been mentioned in the first post smile.gif

I'm crossing my fingers on this one. wink.gif

It would be great if I actually won one this time! biggrin.gif

I feel a little tense 'cause I only had 13 raffle entries by the end of the event, had no internet on the 25th so it kinda caught me off-guard. Means I have less chances of winning something, but oh lord, I'm still thrilled to think that there IS a possibility.

I also catch myself checking this thread every couple minutes. dry.gif

I feel a little tense 'cause I only had 13 raffle entries by the end of the event, had no internet on the 25th so it kinda caught me off-guard. Means I have less chances of winning something, but oh lord, I'm still thrilled to think that there IS a possibility.

I also catch myself checking this thread every couple minutes.  dry.gif

I wouldn't fret too much over one entry. laugh.gif You still have just about as good of a chance as anyone else.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Thank you so much TJ for this year raffle and all helpers. biggrin.gif

Also for the trading update:

"... this year's raffle will not be tradable."

thats the best. happy.gif

. . . . . . . Good luck everyone!

For anybody fretting over entries:

I only got four. You guys are fine xd.png

I got 4 too... xd.png

*crosses fingers for a Silver Shimmer or Silver Tinsel*

Edited by DragonxEmpress

Gotta stop obsessively checking this thread, but I really wanna know if I actually got one...

Think I had 12 entries but can't remember for sure. Still, with the boosted numbers I feel like I have a shot. Maybe. *crosses fingers*

Only issue I see with replacing HMs with more prize dragons will be the decreasing rarity of the prize dragons. Probably won't hurt them too much right now, but if this keeps up a in a few years there will be thousands of CBs...

Probably won't hurt them too much right now, but if this keeps up a in a few years there will be thousands of CBs...

You say that like it's bad... I want to get to the age of EG prize lines. wink.gif

Only issue I see with replacing HMs with more prize dragons will be the decreasing rarity of the prize dragons. Probably won't hurt them too much right now, but if this keeps up a in a few years there will be thousands of CBs...

Which will benefit the players because getting 2Gs without paying with both arms and legs will be possible. biggrin.giftongue.gif

Oh cool! Can't wait to see who won, and congrats to those who did (Even if they've not been contacted yet)

I only got six entries, though. But ehh, maybe I'll get lucky. Surely some people will.

Edited by raichuluxray

Those with fewer than maximum entries shouldn't fret, as even with this wonderful increase, our individual chances will still be so tiny that a few 'tickets' more or less shouldn't much matter.

Yours will effectively be in a range similar to that of anyone else's. smile.gif

To mangle a once-famous quote, we'll just have to close our eyes and think of even-gens, lol.

And of ultimately more useful as well as beautiful breeding stock in the lower gens gradually becoming more generally available.

But in any event, the best of luck to us all, and GIANT HUGS for TJ!

I also catch myself checking this thread every couple minutes.  dry.gif

13? Try 6. XDDD I completely forgot that the event starts usually during the "breeding week," and I had my grandparents over almost the entire time for entries to get put in, and thus I didn't have time to fill up every day ^^;

@Alse15 and DragonxEmpress: LOL well dang XP I guess we're in similar boats, hmmm?

EDIT:

Those with fewer than maximum entries shouldn't fret, as even with this wonderful increase, our individual chances will still be so tiny that a few 'tickets' more or less shouldn't much matter.

Yeah, after seeing the amount of winners, I'm not TOO worried, but I still feel it's be a MIRACLE if I won, so I'm desperately trying to keep my hopes from rising too high. xd.png

Edited by Kira-san