TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

That lineage is lovely NazDrag ohmy.gif

Oh if only even gen prizes were more easily creatable *sigh*

Hopefully with 600 new prizes, there will be more prize checkers smile.gif

Well with at least 150 new bronzes it should hopefully be a bit more possible.

Aw man, I'm trying to decide what breed to mate my tinsel with and I can't seem to settle on one xd.png The Glaucus Drakes would look amazing but alas, they're drakes. Fever Wyverns also look pretty nice. Who here has some experience in lineage building?

Aw man, I'm trying to decide what breed to mate my tinsel with and I can't seem to settle on one xd.png The Glaucus Drakes would look amazing but alas, they're drakes. Fever Wyverns also look pretty nice. Who here has some experience in lineage building?

What about Reds? smile.gif

I think female Silver Tinsels look great with Green Coppers, and males look great with Tan Ridgewings and Rosebuds. Want examples? biggrin.gif

When I'm building lineages I like to run through my scroll, pick out breeds I think will fit well, and then put their lineage images into a screenshot of some random 2g dragon. Then I just flip through them until I find my favorites. :3

Pillows and heartseekers would probably be my choice, because their wings are sort of like tinsel wings.

Hopefully with 600 new prizes, there will be more prize checkers smile.gif

I was super excited to win so that maybe I can FINALLY continue working on this line biggrin.gif! Finally I can start building the other half myself. Just need a few swaps to push it along further. It will be....my greatest DC accomplishment x.x!

Well besides my Joyous line <3

Edited by Reidragon

Female Moonstone (if yours is going to be a male) would look really nice with it. Otherwise I'd go with something green/blue for contrast. wink.gif Well not dark green like vines, imo but more like Terrae green.

Honestly I gave up on deciding on one breed to pair up Myst with so my silver tinsel will have a harem of every female dragon breed available. Everyone else can deal with it as they are produced xd.png

ADP I would love for some examples! Personally I'm trying to keep from holiday dragons for potential prizefails and so people who may have missed out on a holiday can still continue the lineaged, although so many of them would look purdy.

I'm using the AoND lineage checker and just kind of scrolling through my collection. Similar poses would be nice but not a necessity otherwise my options are probably going to be really limited.

I have never more wished that Glaucus Drakes were not Drakes. They would look awesome with silver shimmers too. rolleyes.gif

As ADP said, Green Coppers are wonderful, I also like them with Silvers, Whites, Royal Blues, Winters, and Frostbites. If your's is a girl, and you're interested, I'd love to swap sometime. biggrin.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

ADP I would love for some examples! Personally I'm trying to keep from holiday dragons for potential prizefails and so people who may have missed out on a holiday can still continue the lineaged, although so many of them would look purdy.

I'm using the AoND lineage checker and just kind of scrolling through my collection. Similar poses would be nice but not a necessity otherwise my options are probably going to be really limited.

Well I do have an example for the Silver tinsel x Moonstone:

EG: http://dragcave.net/lineage/xOOgs

Stairstep: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KzWNT

Female Moonstones do look really nice actually. Thanks for those examples, mind if I screenshot one to keep them in mind?

Also I should clarify I'm going to be influencing my tinsel male.

Female Moonstones do look really nice actually. Thanks for those examples, mind if I screenshot one to keep them in mind?

Female Tan Ridgwings would look simply amazing.

No problem wink.gif And go ahead I don't mind at all and don't know why I would >.> Go for both if you want even smile.gif

Wild examples appear! biggrin.gif

Tan Ridgewing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gWT7H

Rosebud: http://dragcave.net/lineage/r5E6f

(Yes, Holidays are a pain for newer players to continue, but I am a hugeeeRosebud aficionado xd.pngD)

I don't have an example on hand, but female Green Coppers look great too, if I remember right. :3

Please, breed it to a CB silver! I would just love to continue my prize x silver checkers to the next generation! biggrin.gif

And btw congrats once again to all those who won. I really envy you. smile.gif

I haven't decided on what to breed my Bronze Shimmer with yet, either. I wish there was a page by breed that showed all the dragons with one another. My daughter told me when new holiday dragons come out people will post checker examples of them with other breeds. Was there one when the original Shimmers came out?

I haven't decided on what to breed my Bronze Shimmer with yet, either. I wish there was a page by breed that showed all the dragons with one another. My daughter told me when new holiday dragons come out people will post checker examples of them with other breeds. Was there one when the original Shimmers came out?

I would say Desipis, but I do think that Green Coppers would be simply incredible.

You can use this to look at any pairing: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.php

Thank you Saynna, I always ask just in case xd.png

Tan Ridgewings look gorgeous and I quite like green Coppers as well. The colour looks nice together with silver o3o

Breeding to a CB Silver, hmm, I'm not so sure. I currently have only one who's a lifetime mate to Jimboomba :'D

I personally think Bronzes are gorgeous with Tsunamis. Of course, I think everything looks gorgeous with Tsunamis. laugh.gif I wouldn't be surprised if someone starte a "Prize Breeding Plans" thread in Site Discussion soon for the purpose of figuring out the best checkers.

Also, may I just say that your signature is totally cracking me up? xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

So many pretty lines. I am looking forward to what is released this year. The perfect dragon pairing might be right around the corner!