TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

So many pretty lines. I am looking forward to what is released this year. The perfect dragon pairing might be right around the corner!

@Grandfather_frank ~ Smart man! You know what they say, "Happy wife, happy life".

My DH uses that line a lot!

I love looking at all the potential lineages! Bronzes are really hard to pair. Silvers go with loads of dragons.

One of the things I like is seeing some players who are not new, but not previously active on the forum. It's good to see new people with new opinions (and new lineages) tongue.gif

I like the silver Shimmers with Royal Blue. smile.gif

There have been some new winners who appeared since the last time I said it, so I will repeat my congratulations to all who won and will send good breeding vibes to all your shinies! I, like others who have posted here, am hoping that all the new dragons will make some lovely new even gen lineages possible.

Congrats to all the winners may they breed true! Hope to see more prize checkers too so pretty.

Anyone know if they will they be handed out in time for Valentines breedings? *Plots*

Breed your shineys with Nocturnes...

I'm not sure what partners I'll be using for my own G2s and Prizefails, but if the timing is right I really want to use a Sweetling for one. Maybe Black Marrow or Shadow Walker at Halloween. Definitely Holly at Christmas eventually, once I get a G2.

But in general, my eggs are going to be all over the place xd.png I have a few breeding projects in mind for my own offspring, but I've been taking mate requests for some trades. My Silver's going to have quite the group of baby daddies (or mommies), haha!

I personally like silvers with winters. I plan on breeding my own silver with them and also trading for a fail so I can finally checker my lone 2G.

Ooh, that is beautiful!

Congrats to all the winners may they breed true! Hope to see more prize checkers too so pretty.

Anyone know if they will they be handed out in time for Valentines breedings? *Plots*

Breed your shineys with Nocturnes...

Last year was Feb 11, but that does not mean it will be the same this year. Still, there are always some people who do not respond, so the next people get emails etc.

Last year was Feb 11, but that does not mean it will be the same this year.  Still, there are always some people who do not respond, so the next people get emails etc.

Thanks for the reply time for the waiting game I suppose.

I do think bronze/silver Tinsels look beautiful with Rosebuds would love to see some of them floating around. wub.gif

For all you prize owners out there, do you plan to influence your prize male or female?

I haven't decided yet. tongue.gif

eta: Bred the rest of my Tinsels. Added another 8 to the AP. Nothing under 5 gen, since 4th gen is as low as I have. But some are still nice lineages.

Edited by buckskinmist

For all you prize owners out there, do you plan to influence your prize male or female?

I plan on influencing male

Right now I'm thinking female! biggrin.gif

I can't decide - if I don't know by the time I get it I'll let it go to luck!