TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Another year I don't win lol - Can't say I didn't thought I wouldn't get a mail

Edited by Shirubia

For all you prize owners out there, do you plan to influence your prize male or female?

I'll be influenzing my Bronze Tinsel as female. biggrin.gif

Can't decide what to breed her with though. I'm thinking maybe Silver, Pink Copper, or Golden Wyvern. Any thoughts? cool.gif

For all you prize owners out there, do you plan to influence your prize male or female?

Ermmm

Male biggrin.gif

But if there is to many male bronze shimmers then i might change it to a female..

I've got plans the little one to be a male...

I've got a question for new winners. Did y'all have the option to upgrade your prizes like in previous years or no? I haven't heard mention of it yet.

I've got a question for new winners. Did y'all have the option to upgrade your prizes like in previous years or no? I haven't heard mention of it yet.

No, there was no option to upgrade prizes.

Nope no option to upgrade. Just a picture of what we are getting and the option to put in a custom code or choose a random one.

I'll be influenzing my Bronze Tinsel as female. biggrin.gif

Can't decide what to breed her with though. I'm thinking maybe Silver, Pink Copper, or Golden Wyvern. Any thoughts? cool.gif

Tsunami. I think they look lovely with all prizes, but with Bronzes they look particularly striking. smile.gif

There is a really awesome rainbow even gen from tinsel pairings, Nebulas and Pink. I used to have a link but have lost it. Perhaps someone else has it?

-off topic removed- Try the trade value thread in SD for those type of questions Edited by rubyshoes

No.

Just an image of what we won.

Hey, need just a tiny bit of advice from you guys, is a Blue Dino worth a CB Copper? I'm setting up a trade and need an idea of its value.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109066

It depends on what someone wants at that moment in time. Can be variable.

Welp, after looking into things my lineage plan can't be done and I really regret the code I chose x.x

Does anyone know of any CB-able breeds that look crystal-y and would look good with a Silver Tinsel?

Welp, after looking into things my lineage plan can't be done and I really regret the code I chose x.x

Does anyone know of any CB-able breeds that look crystal-y and would look good with a Silver Tinsel?

Well, Pryalsprites, Mistletoes, Magi(?), and Tan Ridgwings.

Ice. Moonstone. Sunstone. And Pyralspites yes.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I'm planning on influencing male. biggrin.gif

Ices look great with everything! They definitely look crystaly. Blusangs have those really icy blue wings that remind me of fractals catching light. Moonstones would look nice. Winters have a sort of ice-crystal look about them. Waterhorses look a bit crystaly.

Edited by harlequinraven

Frostbite!

Edited by Tecca

Any combo is doable, if you have enough patience. Some dragons seem to be better producers of prizes than others, too. I have some of the same lines that seem to produce more tinsels with a prize than another of the same breed does. Could just be coincidence, I suppose.

Any combo is doable, if you have enough patience. Some dragons seem to be better producers of prizes than others, too. I have some of the same lines that seem to produce more tinsels with a prize than another of the same breed does. Could just be coincidence, I suppose.

I don't think it is coincidence. I have some metals that always breed better than others, regardless of mate. I actually began keeping statistics on a spreadsheet of breedings:successes ratio with my Golds and Silvers. It makes sense that it would apply to prizes as well.

Gonna influence my Bronze Tinsel female.

Gonna influence my Bronze Tinsel female.

Yeah, that's what I'm pretty sure I'll be doing with mine as well.