TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I would love to see that persons scroll if they accomplish that tongue.gif It would be something to see especially if they have ones from the other years as well. That would be like what 10 pages of nothing but prizes. (awesome!)

That'd be cool to see. :3

I would love to see that persons scroll if they accomplish that tongue.gif It would be something to see especially if they have ones from the other years as well. That would be like what 10 pages of nothing but prizes. (awesome!)

For those who need to collect descendents from all 600, I am anticipating a sudden surge in even-gen prize popularity on that reason alone... xd.png

I love even-gens, so I'll take it regardless of why it happens. wink.gif

i just twirls my thumbs and watch, the chances of me catching something decent that worth the trade asking price is next to ----zero.

I get the feeling somebody's gonna try it now--that'd certainly be an undertaking, though. U8 Would be a really neat way to be able to view all the prizes from previous years, all the work aside.

Someone said they were going to try. Red111 maybe? They had 60 left to go from last years as well I believe. Good luck to them though!

Congratulations to all the winners! C:

I actually threw my arms in the air and had a mini-celebration when I found my email.

Bronze shimmer <3 Went for ID 'Roark' and definitely want it to gender male.

The prizes haven't been delivered yet, but I'm actually cool if people PM me about it, I really don't care. I'm probably going to do a PLP with him first, exactly like this, but with shimmers replacing the brutes for that lineage. I think it would look neat. Other than that, I'm open to suggestion about what to breed him with. I think doing a EG shimmer/mistletoe thing would look sweet?

/super late to this thread, whoops, hello everybody

*sigh* for an uncommon dragon, you'd think it'd be easier to find a CB red Copper....

In my personal scale, I rank them as rares ._. Kind of like Trios. They arent as easy to find as they were meant to be.

For the new peole arriving:

Congrats on your win! smile.gif

In my personal scale, I rank them as rares ._. Kind of like Trios. They arent as easy to find as they were meant to be.

For the new peole arriving:

Congrats on your win! smile.gif

Yeah, my sister managed to catch two CB Coppers, one Red, the other Brown. So I'm just here like sad.gif

Someone said they were going to try. Red111 maybe? They had 60 left to go from last years as well I believe. Good luck to them though!

yep happy.gif i went through and updated my list & still need 45 of the 2014 lines that are listed on the wiki, but have TIP (trade in progress) for about half of those. and i'm still hunting down 10 of the lines from 2011 - 2013 and i think only 3 of those were ever actively bred.

shimmers & tinsels, growing or grown ... i have 505 total in my collection (and it grows weekly). just being able to track down a single egg from each of these lines will double my current collection wub.gif

and i wouldn't have a single one of those lovely prize lines if not for the wonderful DC community and my lovely trading partners, many of which i consider friends happy.gif

yep happy.gif i went through and updated my list & still need 45 of the 2014 lines that are listed on the wiki, but have TIP (trade in progress) for about half of those. and i'm still hunting down 10 of the lines from 2011 - 2013 and i think only 3 of those were ever actively bred.

shimmers & tinsels, growing or grown ... i have 505 total in my collection (and it grows weekly). just being able to track down a single egg from each of these lines will double my current collection wub.gif

Oh your name has a 2 in it. Huh, never noticed that tongue.gif

And that is a seriously impressive effort! Though getting all 600 of this years is gonna test you, that's for sure!

It's been a day and a half and I've already lost track of which PMs I've replied to. *facepalm* No pestering at all, though! Everybody has been very friendly and polite.

It's been a day and a half and I've already lost track of which PMs I've replied to. *facepalm* No pestering at all, though! Everybody has been very friendly and polite.

Its the friendly ones that get you though. Be careful, pace your self.

Congrats to all the winners! So awesome that the number has been upped to 600.

I myself am feeling like such a derp lol. I managed to completely forget about dc over both Halloween and Christmas so missed the holiday dragons and breeding period (also forgot to breed my Valentine's so I'm just a mess all round =p). I thought I had managed to come back in time for a day's worth of the alchemy thing but no badge so I guess not. Bit irksome that I didn't put myself in a position to have a chance at the raffle this year, especially with such improved odds but that's just how things go! Until next year paha

Oh your name has a 2 in it. Huh, never noticed that tongue.gif

And that is a seriously impressive effort! Though getting all 600 of this years is gonna test you, that's for sure!

xd.png Red is fine, no need for the letters wink.gif and thanks! yeah 600 is a daunting number xd.png dont think i'll be able to get it done in a year, but who knows. if i manage half of that, or the same amount i did this year i'll be happy.

if we get another 600 next year i might just stop concentrating my efforts on collecting prize lines ... but i love the sprites wub.gif

lol my goals are a lot easier than yours. i just need a pair of 2G's of each color lol tongue.gif not that its gonna happen if i cant find trades xd.png

Edited by linda3.0

lol my goals are a lot easier than yours. i just need a pair of 2G's of each color lol tongue.gif but that its gonna happen if i cant find trades xd.png

That's my goal too, although I want a few extras so I can gift more 3rd gens. I figured I'd rather not kill myself trying to get one from each line.

That's my goal too, although I want a few extras so I can gift more 3rd gens. I figured I'd rather not kill myself trying to get one from each line.

I'm just going to try and get the second gens mentioned in my sig and breed third gens.

I just... need to find some bronze TINSEL winners. I only see the shimmer winners, it seems. rolleyes.gif

Maybe I'll eventually get my checker lineage to 5g. Tinsel sprites are awesome.

Wanted to says congrats to everyone and good luck on getting your wanted codes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for mine biggrin.gif

I just... need to find some bronze TINSEL winners. I only see the shimmer winners, it seems. rolleyes.gif

Maybe I'll eventually get my checker lineage to 5g. Tinsel sprites are awesome.

I won a bronze tinsel. Right now, I'm too overwhelmed to deal with trading, but eventually I'll get to it.

I won a bronze tinsel. Right now, I'm too overwhelmed to deal with trading, but eventually I'll get to it.

I appreciate your offer very much, though it would need to come from a male bronze tin. wink.gif Something like this lil bugger:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/825Pc (but 2g)

I found him a mate (this gal), but I'm still working on getting more to make it 5th gen... blargh. Everyone wants NDs or CB metals.. x.x kind of hard to produce that. I got my only 2g prize out of kindness (and a prize owner's love of a release a while back).

Checkers are hard. ;_; Why must I love difficult lineages so?

I just love how royal blues and bronze tins look together.

Edited by NazDrag