Syiren

How are you feeling?

Bad. I'm stressed atm and music isn't doing its job of distracting me from stressing....

Did you try going for a Walk/Run or just getting away for a hour?

Sickly. Threw up this morning. Feeling a *little* better, but stomach is still queasy.

Get well soon, Marie!

I'm feeling alright, but I'm starting to feel guilty because last night I overreacted to something and upset my friend...

Feeling conflicted. A guy I've been interested in for a while (went to college together, same degree, etc) recently had a break-up with a long time girlfriend. Like only a week ago.

I really want to express my feelings but I don't want to be weird since it might be "too soon". I don't really know what the appropriate amount of time should be post-breakup to do that sort of thing.

And then of course there's always that fear of rejection.

Ugh feelings are too complicated.

That feeling of wanting to pour your heart out all over the place but you can't even manage to post about something 'normal' because you know no one cares and there's no point.

There's plenty of people who care ohmy.gif I even care! If you ever feel like talking feel free to PM me ^^ I totally get the wanting to pour your heart out feeling. I so rarely have someone to vent to and end up often feeling that way.

As for how I'm feeling currently. I just finished taking a huge Organic Chemistry midterm a few hours ago and my brain still feels like poop and I always come away from my O Chem tests feeling horribly stupid because the tests are always super hard, and even though I normally get one of the highest grades on them I still always feel horrible after them and just blah. Then I have another test Thursday in a different class and because I was cramming for the O Chem one I now have 3 chapters to read for the Thursday thing and just uuuuugh.

I am so terrified of those things. >.<;

Probably because they are terrifying ! D:

It took us half an hour to get it out because we both just froze when we were trying to knock it down into the box! (We took turns, because it was scary.)

I am sleepy. It is almost bed time though. Yay

I am having one of those moments where I can't make up my mind on what music to listen too. I don't know if I am feeling Jrock, Eurobeat or Viking Metal. Gawd someone help me decide. unsure.gif

I've been slacking with talking on the forum lately. I'm kind of slacking on my diet too.

So, I haven't felt that great.

Sore. A venomous spider landed on my bed after I prodded it off the wall with a cat toy, and since I didn't see where it landed, I wanted to remove it from the room. After lifting my mattress off the bed I saw my cat, along with a heap of fur. So I moved the mattress out of the room, and the frame onto its side. I found the spider, hiding in a groove a few millimetres wide, she's now in a tub to be released outside. Decided to vacuum the fur while I was at it, and then figured I might as well move my room around while its as chaotic as it is in here. I'm midway through moving a bunch of stuff. Vacuuming carpet without a pet fur head is slow and exhausting! xd.png

The spider was one of these: http://australianmuseum.net.au/white-tailed-spider (don't click if you're aracnophobic!)

Sore. A venomous spider landed on my bed after I prodded it off the wall with a cat toy, and since I didn't see where it landed, I wanted to remove it from the room. After lifting my mattress off the bed I saw my cat, along with a heap of fur. So I moved the mattress out of the room, and the frame onto its side. I found the spider, hiding in a groove a few millimetres wide, she's now in a tub to be released outside. Decided to vacuum the fur while I was at it, and then figured I might as well move my room around while its as chaotic as it is in here. I'm midway through moving a bunch of stuff. Vacuuming carpet without a pet fur head is slow and exhausting! xd.png

The spider was one of these: http://australianmuseum.net.au/white-tailed-spider (don't click if you're aracnophobic!)

That's probably the prettiest spider I've ever seen, or perhaps it's just my screen, but it looks blue to me and pretty. Glad to hear you weren't bitten. My dog was bitten by a nasty spider a year back and it dissolved away a tennis ball size hole in her side.

Edited by mo7

I'm feeling sleepy and not looking forward to going on my job tomorrow -_- it's going to take up most of the day since I'm installing a server then correcting some issues with their computers.

I should probably be asleep but my insomnia is acting up again :c sigh. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

Edited by Holocast

I am excited yet confused. Normally, my paycheck gets in my account @ 12:00pm. It's a hour late now and I am wondering why.. I am just excited to have leftover money and who knows I may use it to get a tattoo. >_<

Probably because they are terrifying ! D:

It took us half an hour to get it out because we both just froze when we were trying to knock it down into the box! (We took turns, because it was scary.)

Yes, yes they are. Speaking of the little censorkip.gif 's, I was going to take my dog out last night and as soon as I open the back door in crawls the biggest spider I've seen in a long time. And I only saw the legs. Mom was quicker than I was and managed to kill it before it could move. It didn't die right away, but she made sure it was dead by the time I came back inside. ^^;

~*~

I'm feeling great! The carnival has come to town and the rides are all set up. Not sure if it opens tonight or tomorrow, but I'm totally excited about it! biggrin.gif

I'm tired. Its 3am here. And I am awake.

I'm also hungry.

What is life.

Time to go read because I think I've had enough internet time for today.

Generally in a good mood though. :3

IT WAS A WHITE TAIL? YOU DON'T LET THOSE GO YOU KILL THEM.

Even my mum, who will get spiders off the wall and take them outside by letting them crawl onto her hand would probably kill them.

Anyway, I feel sick. sad.gif

Happy smile.gif

I had a lot of frozen yoghurt today. biggrin.gif

Watermelon flavour biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Like I hate everything and everyone and I just want to kill something. I hate this world. I'm also in a really WTF mood because my dad just told my brother to go and beat up some little kid up, kill them even. Like, what the hell? My brother is NINE. He's young, he's impressionable and you don't say that censorkip.gif to little kids even when you're angry and overprotective.

Hyped. Plain and simple.

Both excited and terrified. Never spent so much money in one go before, the potential for accidents in transit but

How many people get a stained pony embryo for study?

And now both excited and proud, my tiny praying mantis made a successful moult <3 I've never had luck with juveniles any less than a number of instars from hatching before, so this is a new milestone~ Now this guy/girl just has to work their way to a safe adulthood...

Edited by rampaging wyvern