Syiren

How are you feeling?

I feel really weird. Something like I've lost myself somewhere and at the same time I don't actually feel anything. I also need to see a doctor to find the source of my chest pain.

I feel really lonely. I play a lot of multiplayer games but I can never find anyone to play WITH. It's really difficult when you have no one to talk to about your interests.

Good! (: I'm getting much better at dancing, which is very exciting to me! (: ....I miiiiight just be daydreaming too, but it's best to not get into detail, aha.

Annoyed. Every time I shut down or restart my computer, my tablet drivers die. Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't always work the first time. Just spent at least an hour trying to revive my tablet. -.-

Stressed. Since my arm muscles healed, I have to do excersizes. Despite me doing excersizes almost everyday for, what, a month? I still hate them.

"cringey"

i made the fatal error of looking through my PB account to the 'pixel art' I made five years ago

the horror

the horror

Ugh.

I am trying to do reading for Uni and it's just killing my brain. There's so much D: I'm only currently doing the reading for the first class out of four, too.

Ugh.

D:

Stressed, again. Gotta sleep but intrusive thoughts are coming back and I'm fearful of what may happen in worst-case scenario. Every single tiny sound outside my room jumpscares me and I feel I need to check it, or else the nightmare'll become a reality.

Feeling pretty tired, but I'm not going to take a nap because I'm trying to get myself back on a normal schedule and start actually sleeping at night.

I'm also a little stressed because next Monday I'm going to have to get up very early and go to a testing site to take a standardized test.

Relieved. Done with exams (almost). Just one more for tomorrow.