Syiren

How are you feeling?

I want to jump out the window because someone dropped a CB Gold in the AP and I was too slow to click it. laugh.gif

This could go in the "bad luck" thread in SD. Please try to keep cave posts in SD when there is a thread for what you want.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Sore, hungry and tired in that order. Dinner's on the way, but I'm getting a sore back cooking it. It's way too early to head for bed, so the tiredness can wait a bit.

Hurt and upset and heartbroken. How could they do that??? I was so excited and they dangled it in front of us and then utterly destroyed it. I don't know how I'm supposed to function today. I was so invested? I'M SO MAD

Everything that can go wrong did go wrong. Car issues, work issues, BAH.

Terrified. I am 90% sure I saw some sort of monster or alien when I was out walking my dog. It was white with long legs and really bright eyes and looked at us and ran off and disappeared. idk If I'm seeing things but omg it was so terrifying sad.gif

My dog kept staring at the spot too, so that freaked me out even more .-.

Better. Still suffering from being unmotivated plus, finding out that I have despression, but things seem to be going ok at the moment.

Feeling Chill

Had the day off, yay

Listening to some old music and gettin' my groove on tongue.gif

Atomic Dog

Wild Thing

Brass Monkey

Funky Cold Medina

Brick House

xd.png

Scared, but curious. I keep hearing strange noises. I'm not the type of person to go outside and investigate, so I'm just left here, curious. xd.png

I was so grumpy this morning I could make a happy meal an angry meal. .-.

Took a walk in the forest and did some drawings and now I feel good :3

I love where I live >.>

Right now, irritated and stressed. I really need to get out and do something relaxing today or I swear I'm going to scream if I don't vent this out.

Frustrated about things I can't do anything about and the fact that I can't do anything about it, and bored.

Better than I was earlier, but still not feeling 100%. sleep.gif

Awesome! (: A break is just what I needed and today, I am eager to start up again. (:

Veeery relaxed, super happy about having a day off!

My feet hurt so much after many miles of walking. Even though there's pain right now, I can't complain because that long of a walk was good exercise. biggrin.gif Also, a shirt I had ordered arrived today as well. Even if the morning today was bad, today turned out to be quite a good day after all.

My cider doesn't taste as good as I thought it would. sad.gif

But I can eat cheese and onion crisps.