Syiren

How are you feeling?

I feel a little sad. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia passed away today. He was one of the great Supreme Court justices, always on the cutting edge and very outspoken, and a Constitutionalist. The rest of them just take up time and space and fall asleep during court sessions. He will be missed.

Rest in Peace Justic Scalia

I'm feeling hungry, I haven't cooked dinner yet. I'm also regretting eating a sandwich for brekky and lunch, the heartburn isn't enjoyable.

Annoyed. Again.

Just too many things to deal with and think about.

Also kinda hungry, though I really shouldn't eat anything because it's late and I've been a lazy butt all day. -.-

Alright. Was able to get some work done this morning which is a nice change for once considering it's a Sunday. xd.png

I feel okay, I could feel better, though. I didn't get to do much outside today and I kind of feel lazy in a bad way for not going anywhere.

Tired! I've barely slept for days, but just received my first university acceptance letter! Woo. 8D

Edited by suskekun222

Someone brought me flowers yesterday. He had no idea but daffodils are my favorites and those were what he bought and it was so sweet.

Needless to say I'm over the moon right now.(≧∇≦)

I don't know if I have pink eye or if my right eye is just really dry. When I woke up this morning it was super scratchy and red. Can't really drive with only one good eye, so I'll be skipping class today. :I

Other than that, I'm doing well.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I've been having a bad arm/shoulder for a week and I've restricted myself to light duties. Today, just when it was almost healed, I walked into the door frame, hitting my shoulder and hurt it again. Right now I can feel my shoulder throbbing and its making it impossible to sleep sad.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Very VERY stressed. Still fighting with fricking insurance and it's about to drive me insane. All I can say is, thank god for mothers. *goes and whimpers in a corner*

Pain wise, it's a pretty decent day today. My meds are working today. And the bedding was changed so everything is nice and fresh.

Edited by Riverwillows

Rested.

I slept until 10 AM this morning. I had been awake until 1:30 AM, so I did need a couple extra hours. It is my day off.

I'm incredibly tired. Went to bed at 5:30am and had to take a sleeping pill to finally sleep. Now I'm overly tired from the pill.